The car radio.
你马上要到目的地了
You're almost there.
到目的地等我
Wait for me when you get there.
抱歉,内华达,抱歉
Excuse me, Nevada, sorry.
你是中间的一枚棋子
You are in the middle of an operation.
这不是你的真实面目,你伪装了是吧
That's not your real face,it's make-up, right?
虾米?
What?
我们知道,现在不是最佳时机
We understand, this is not the best time.
我们给你留个弹窗
We are going to leave an open window
你需要随时联♥系♥我们
for you to talk to us,whenever you want.
记住,兄台你是最棒的,但我等,也不遑多让
Remember...you are the best...but we are close second.
还记得我在吉尔手♥机♥上玩的小把戏吗?
Remember the trick I played on Jill's cell phone?
搞她的电脑更是易如反掌
Well, it's even easier to do it with her computer.
她现在在公♥寓♥被我们监视着
She's in the apartment they rent for her.
她并不知道她电脑的摄像头已经被黑了
She has no idea her webcam is on.
怎么一回事?
What's that?
我们通过她的电脑摄像头监视她
Her computer.From inside.
我传了份文件给你
I uploaded a file to your desktop.
红色长方形那个
The red rectangle--I want you
我要你把它拖到她的窗口
to drag itto her windows.
右上角那里
Upper right corner.
在她电脑里就会自动打开
It will open automatically on her computer.
立马就做
Do it right now.
这是什么?
What is it?
在她电脑打开后
When it opens on hers,
同时也会在你这粗现
it'll open on yours as well.
你会看到所有内容
You'll be able to see everything.
这到底是什么?
What is it?
速度
Do it.
柯德?那是什么?
Chord?What is this?
那是你吗?
Is that you?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
搞什么?
What is this?
你是第一个这么迫不及待想见我的人
You're the one who wanted to see me so badly.
听好了,尼克
Listen to me, Nick.
现在你有两个选择
Right now you've two options.
拖动这个信息条到吉尔的电脑
Either drag that message for Jill to her computer
或者,我来给她一刀
or I'll give it to her personally.
撒宁啊?
Hello?
柯德,等等!不要!
Chord, wait! No!
你到底要干嘛?
What are you doing?
做出抉择吧,尼克
It's up to you, Nick.
发送文件或者我上楼搞她
Send her the file or I'll go upstairs after her.
不要,不要!我马上照做!
Wait, wait!I'll do it!
妈蛋,搞毛飞机?
Shit! What the fuck is this?
吉尔!
Jill!
嗨
Hi.
你还好吧?
You OK?
嗯,不赖
Yeah, I'm fine.
你脸色不太好
You don't look so good.
怎么了?你看过发布会了?
Why? Did you watch the presentation?
不是,我是说你现在,看上去有点忐忑
No. I mean now.You look pissed.
哦不是的,对不起
Oh, no, sorry.
我刚才听见楼下有声响所以有点害怕
I just heard something fall downstairs and I got scared.
好了,尼克,她们聊完前做一个安静的美男子吧
OK, Nick, wait until they're done talking.
她朋友挂断视讯后尽快把消息发给她
Send the message as soon as her friend hangs up.
好,但告诉我...
OK.But tell me...
我待会再回来
I'll be back in a while.
喂,柯德?
Hello? Chord?
想跟你唠嗑实在太难了
It's impossible for me to reach you.
现在不是正和我唠吗
You're talking to me right now.
东尼早些时候给我打了电♥话♥
Tony called earlier.
卡罗尔,我。。。我会去签字的
Carol, I... I'm going to sign off.
我想睡觉了
I want to go to bed.
他说戴夫对你有企图
He said you and Dave had another fight.
东尼很担心你现在的安危
Tony is worried about your relationship.
他觉得你应该花更多时间和他在一起
He thinks you should spend more time together.
所以,东尼很担心
So, Tony's worried.
是的,他说你...
Yes.He said your...
内华达?
Nevada?!
你能不能入侵我电脑看我在看的画面?
Can you get inside my computer and see everything I see?
快点
Do it now.
他正试图帮你,吉尔
He's trying to help you, Jill.
有名男子躲在她的公♥寓♥里
There's a man hiding in her house.
他监视着我的一切行为
He's watching everything I do.
他躲在她的公♥寓♥里
He's hiding in her house.
她并不知晓,她现在很危险
She doesn't know.She's in danger.
你有乒乓球摄影机?
Have you got a ping-pong camera?
我们可以通过它来定位你
We can use it to geolocate you.
虾米?
What?
OK,找到你了
OK, it is you.
在你车子的仪表盘上
It's on your dashboard.
这种摄像头很吊,内华达
Those cameras are awesome, Nevada.
不要管我
Forget about me.
她才是大问题
She's the one that matters.
她现在身陷险境了,该死!
She's the one in danger, damn it!
现在是你职业生涯关键时刻
It's a critical moment in your career.
你不能搞砸了
You can't blow this.
媒体就等着看你再次出洋相
The media is just waiting for you to fuck up again.
你或许认为他们会赦免你
You might think that they've pardoned you
因为他们给你造成那么久的负担
because they've been off your back for a while.
但是他们不会
But they haven't.
如果你宣布息影
If you announce that you're retiring now,
你明白的,你会被钉死
you'll be crucified.You know that.
但假如你改变看法想复出
And if you change your mind and try to
那你会成为一个笑柄
make a comeback, you'll be a laughing stock.
说真的,我能帮你做什么吗?
Seriously, is there anything I can do to help?
你需要什么帮助吗?
Anything you need?
是的
Yeah.
需要什么?
What?
好了,尼克
Well, Nick.
你在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
马上发送给她
Send it to her.
告诉我这是什么东西先
Tell me what it is.
你告诉我,我就立马发给她
As soon as you tell me,I'll send it to her.
操,尼克
Shit, Nick.
我们之前已经说好的
We've already had this conversation.
即使像你这种白♥痴♥都能猜到
Even an idiot like you can figure out
我如果想伤害她,早就伤了
that if I wanted to hurt her,I already would have.
我并不想这么做,可你不要逼我
I don't want to, but I will if you force me to.
OK!别冲动,我马上就发,马上就发!
OK! I'll send it,I'll send it!
很好
Good.
这也不是太难是吧?
That wasn't so hard now, was it?
佛祖啊,不!
Jesus Christ.No.
柯德!尼玛,柯德!
Chord!Jesus, Chord!
啊!
Aah!
她扔手♥机♥
If she puts down the phone,
我就关这个机关
I'll turn off the juice.
快点告诉她,用聊天窗口打字
Tell her.Write it in the text window.
放下手♥机♥
扔掉
要是她再打电♥话♥,东尼的嘴巴
If she picks it up,Tony's mouth
就再承受怒草
will never be the same again.
别捡
告诉她站在原地不要动
Tell her to stay put.
站那别动
你能看见我?
Can you see me?
快点告诉她,玛德!
Tell her, damn it!
我能看见你
好了,尼克
OK, Nick.
你可以开始了
You can take it from here.
开始吧
Go ahead.
在哪,东尼在哪?!
Where, where is Tony?
电影精选列表