全面搜查 兄弟们
Full search, guys.
他们居然没把那混♥蛋♥干掉
Man, they didn't even kill the motherfucker.
-最近怎么样 路易斯 -老样子
- How's it going, Louis? - Same old.
狱警
Hey, co!
什么时候放我们出去
When we getting out of here, man?
-昨晚的季后赛看了吗 -看了
- See the playoffs last night? - I did.
胡说
Bullshit, man!
步行者明年会赢的
The Pacers are gonna win it next year.
什么步行者
What Pacers?
得了吧路易斯 就那个
Right there, Louis. Come on.
-放屁 -罗科
- Shit. - Hey, yo, Rocco.
你听说集团帮那边发生的事了吗
Did you hear about that bullshit up at the Synd?
听说了
Yeah, I heard about it.
集团帮那帮傻♥逼♥
These Syndicate motherfuckers
老是和联合帮干架
and the United always beefing.
你知道个屁 罗科
You don't know shit, Rocco!
那些白人杂种
These white motherfuckers is always
总这么搞我们
getting us like that.
你就是个白人
You're a white nigga.
不是那种白人
I ain't that kind of white.
你们又想违规了吗
You guys want to go back on?
操♥你♥妈♥ 莱尼
Fuck your mama, Lenny!
再说下去 皮特
Keep talking, Pete.
你妈食我大屌♥啊
She gonna be taking this big old dick!
我会叫鲍尔过去
I'll send Bower down there.
好怕哦
Ooh, I'm scared now!
没问题了
All good.
好了 路易斯 可以进去了
All right, Louis, you're good to go.
狱警 把我的门打开
Hey, CO, man, come open up my door.
我受够了
I'm tired of this shit.
对 我们肯定有哪做错了 太难熬了
Yeah, we must have done something wrong... it's long.
是啊兄弟 太他妈难熬了
Too goddamn long, bro.
我最近在看书 就是想静一静
I've been reading, you know, keeping myself cool.
对 就该这样
Yeah, that's what's up. That's what's up.
那个 你知道的 海♥洛♥因♥ 还有么
Hey, you... you know, got that brown, though?
屁都没了 兄弟
I ain't got shit, bro.
有一半被我吃了
Man, I ate the first half of that shit.
是吗
Yeah?
那些自以为是的贱♥人♥现在在哪
Where they smartass now?
他们最好小心点 做好准备
Better get them eyes out and be ready.
监狱疑云
♪ 残忍♥的女人 残忍♥的女人 ♪
♪ Devil doll Devil doll ♪
Larry
Hey, Larry.
拉里 这轮罩怎么回事
Larry, what's up with this wheel well, man?
全锈了 杰瑞
It's rusted straight through, Jerry.
不能打磨了然后用填料吗
Well, can't you grind it down and Bondo it?
不可能 已经完全废了
No fucking way. It's wasted.
看来车主要大出血了
Oh, man, that guy gonna spend a fortune.
这是雷的主意
Ray's idea, you see.
他一年能赚40万呢
He makes 400 grand a year.
有道理
That is a fair point
结果这种一流的工作 他每天只用付五块
And he pays five bucks a day for this top-grade work.
先生
Hey, sir.
你介意换个台吗
Uh, do you mind if we switch away from
这种白人的垃圾情歌♥
that white crooner shit?
我快受不了了
That's just about killing me.
这可是罗伊·奥比森
That's Roy Orbison.
听起来就像他裤子太紧 卡着蛋了
It sound like his... his pants is inched up too tight.
你 你那有泰迪·潘德格拉斯的歌♥吗
You... you got any Teddy Pendergrass in there?
哪儿 我收音机里吗
In what? In... in my radio?
只要你调频到106.7
All you got to do is slide up the dial to 106.7,
放那个就好
let that play.
这么说吧 只要你修好这辆太阳火
I tell you, you finish up with the Sunfire right here,
我就考虑一下
and then I'm gonna think about it.
-是 先生 -能问你个事吗
- Yes, sir. - Can I ask you something?
他为什么老叫我先生
Why's he keep calling me "sir"?
他在想你屁吃呢
He's trying to kiss your fucking ass.
我也这么觉得
I think he is.
就因为我不知道
What, just 'cause I don't know who that
谁是泰迪·胖大嘎
Teddy "Pundagas" is?
-Pendergrass -Pender
- Pendergrass. - P... Pender?
从来没听过他唱歌♥ 不知道他是谁
I never heard him sing. I don't know the guy.
-想听听看吗 -想啊
- You want to hear some? - Yeah, I want to hear some.
-确定 -当然
- You sure? - I'm sure.
派恩纳 换台
Hey, Wilson, hit that.
♪ 别用你那一套 ♪
♪ Don't play your game... ♪
♪ 跟着我来 来啊 来啊 ♪
♪ Come on and go with me ♪ ♪ Come on, come on ♪
♪ 跟着我回家 ♪
♪ Come on over to my place ♪ ♪ Ooh ♪
-没听过吗 皮纳 -没
- You don't know that, Piner? - No.
♪ 这样会很愉快 很愉快 ♪
♪ It'd be so nice ♪ ♪ Be so nice ♪
♪ 很美好 跟着我来 ♪
♪ Be so good ♪ ♪ Come on and go with me ♪
五音不全
Tone deaf.
♪ 跟着我回家 ♪
♪ Come on over to my place ♪
好了 继续工作
All right, back to work.
老兄 他得继续修你的太阳火
Brother, he needs to make your Sunfire still.
你干的是轻松活儿
You got the easy job.
制动底板 制动盘
Backing plates, discs,
五英尺磨光机的扳手
grinder wrench for five-inch grinder,
角磨机
angle grinder.
磨光机扳手呢
What about the grinder wrench?
刚刚才给你
I just gave it to you.
没听到
Oh, I didn't hear you, man.
哥们儿 该洗洗耳朵了
Snatch them bolts out your ears, dude.
你一定要支持联合帮新人
Make sure you speak up for young UN.
滑一下榔头
Slide hammer.
我今日以天地作见证
I call heaven and earth to witness against you today
我将生死 福祸
that I have set before you life and death...
陈列在你面前
Blessing and curse.
为了你与你后裔的生命 你要为人生做出抉择
Therefore, choose life that you and your offspring may live.
嘿 皮特
Hey, Petey.
昨晚第三节你欠我的三块钱呢
You got my three for the third quarter last night?
勇士被虐菜了 路易斯
Man, Warriors tanked that shit, Louis.
所以你会欠我钱
That's why you owe.
我会打到你卡上的
I'll put it on your card.
那明天第一节让五分
Yeah, the spread five for the first quarter tomorrow.
要下注么
You want it?
-打库里吗 -对
- Against Curry? - Mm-hmm.
-下吧 -好
- I'll take the spread. - Hmm, all right.
为我之后裔
For my offspring...
路易斯 最近过得怎么样啊
Hey, Louis. How's it going, man?
你还在被狗遛呢
Still got that dog walking you, huh?
五一五六 一号♥押送人员 犯人比彻
Five-one-five-six. Escort one, offender Beecher...
哪里可以帮到你吗 曼金斯
What can I do for you, Menkins?
我的假释官要来
Uh, I got a parole officer coming.
我想确认他在不在访问名单上
I want to make sure he's on the visitor's list.
他具体什么时候到
When's he supposed to be coming?
下周
Sometime next week.
好 我找到了 皮金斯
Okay, it looks like I've got here Pinkins.
对 应该就是他
Yeah, that should be about it.
终于要脱离苦海了吗
Finally getting out of here, huh?
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
没了 谢谢你 莫莉小姐
I'm good. Uh, thank you, Miss Molly.
那好
All right, then.
好吧
All right.
五一 我释放了犯人曼金斯
Five-one, I've released offender Menkins back to...
怎么了兄弟
Yo, what's up, man?
楼下干嘛呢
What's going on down there?
乱搞啊老弟
Fuck my shit up, bro.
拉尔夫 把我牢门打开啊
Ralph, come open up my cell, man.
-等等 马上 -什么狗屁玩意儿
- Hang on, I'm coming. - This is bullshit, man.
傻♥逼♥