that's arisen due to an attack on the leader
老大袭击引起的
of the Syndicate Crew up at Indiana State Penitentiary.
我听到一些谣传
I heard some rumors.
好 明显 在这点上他们不仅仅是谣言
Well, clearly, they're more than rumors at this point.
现在 我理解你跟调查员丹弗斯说的
Now, I understand that you spoke to Investigator Danvers
而且你决定你不想跟我们分享
and that you decided that you did not want to share
不论你可能知道什么
whatever knowledge you might have,
但考虑到后续的进展
but given subsequent developments,
我想给你第二次机会
I'd like to give you a second chance.
所以 你 让我为所有的人
So, you, uh, march me in here
来这里
for the entire population
就是看我又来这跟你谈话了
to see me coming in here again to talk you.
他们没有理由去怀疑
They have no reason to suspect
-你被问了什么 -放屁
- what you're being asked. - Bullshit.
你在监视那该死的监狱里的帮派
You monitor gangs for the fucking prison.
路易斯
Louis...
噢 不好意思 安全威胁组织
Oh, sorry, STGs.
你想让我怎么做 路易斯
What do you want me to do, Louis?
跟你用书信交流
Communicate with you via text?
-我没有手♥机♥ -是吗
- I don't have a phone. - Yeah?
确定吗
Sure about that?
重点是 我知道你在监狱的地位
The point is, I know your standing in the prison.
所以 我想让你抓住这个机会
So I'd like you to take this opportunity
告诉我你知道的一切
to tell me anything you know
关于泰瑞·麦克林反对集团帮
about what Terry Macklin is planning
正计划的事儿
against the Syndicate.
-我什么都不知道 -我不相信
- I don't know nothing. - I don't believe you.
那是你的问题
That's your problem.
别跟我打哈哈 路易斯
Don't fuck with me, Louis.
我能让你在这过的很难受
I can make life really hard for you in here.
滚蛋 弱鸡 别吓唬我
Fuck you, worm. Don't fucking threaten me.
-好的 路易斯 -冷静一下
- All right, Louis, - calm down.
我他妈就是要吓唬你
I'll fucking threaten you.
我会尽我所能去
I'll do whatever I need to fucking do
确保罪犯的人身安全
to maintain the safety of the offender population.
-我打赌你会的 -我知道你的一切
- I bet you will. - I know you know things!
即使我知道 我也不会告诉你
Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you.
就像我在这告诉丹弗斯一样
Same like I told Danvers here,
他至少会体面的问我而不是命令
who at least had the decency to ask instead of demand.
永远不要把我叫这来
Don't you ever call me in here
然后像个恶心的告密者样子从我身边走过
and walk me across the yard like a bitch-ass snitch.
在我他妈揍你之前你先尊重我一下
Have some respect before I smack the fucking cum taste
狗嘴里吐不出象牙
out your mouth.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
路易斯
Louis.
对不起 别这样 路易斯
I'm sorry. Come on. Louis.
嘿 对不起
Hey, hey, I'm sorry.
我不该让他那样和你说话
I shouldn't have let him talk to you like that.
讨厌的臭虫
Motherfucking worm.
不要发脾气了 他只是在工作而已
Come on, come on. He's just doing his job.
我们也不该那样带你过来
We also shouldn't have brought you over like that,
但你要小心
but you got to be careful.
小心什么
Of what?
首先 那个比彻小子
Well, for one thing, that Beecher kid...
我们都知道他会被孤立起来
We know he's gonna get patched.
所以你最好离他远一点
It's in your best interest to stay away from him.
那孩子只是需要个朋友 麦克
The kid just need a friend, Mike.
是 但你也别忘了监狱的老规矩
Yeah, well, don't forget the oldest prison rule...
对任何想成为你朋友的人
Anyone who wants to be your friend,
最好要小心
watch the fuck out for them.
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 离我远点
You motherfuckers, stay out of my shit.
7-13 J室 二号♥囚犯
Second crew, J cell, 7-13!
现在给我滚开
Get your punk ass down now.
揍扁那婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Hit that son of a bitch.
停止抵抗 停止抵抗
Stop resisting. Stop resisting.
停止抵抗 停止抵抗
Stop resisting, stop resisting.
伙计 去你的
Man, fuck all y'all.
-放开我 -站起来
- Get off me. - Get up.
别再惹麻烦了
Keeping free of this mess.
你知道是怎么回事
You know how it is.
东区的跟着你我
East Side roll with U.I.,
尤其是当屎盆子扣下来的时候
especially when shit about to go down.
总是有狗屎要踩过去
Always some dog shit to step over.
我已经告诉过你 我们都是东区的
I already told you... We're both East Side.
监狱里皆是非黑即白
Joint about to pop off black and white.
你知道我只代表我自己
You know I got to rep mine.
就这样 对吧
Just like that, right?
那集团帮的家伙估计是欠了钱所以挨揍
The Syndicate dude probably owed money so they hit him,
或是 操 你可不知道
or, fuck, you don't know...
或者是一些情人勾当之类的事
Maybe it's some lover bullshit or something.
但是现在突然成了一件非黑即白的事了
But now all of a sudden, it's a black-and-white thing, huh?
这关我屁事
I don't give a fuck what it's about.
不值一提
It don't even matter.
你认为泰瑞会为你去死
You think Terry is willing to die for you
仅仅是因为你来自东区吗
'cause you from the East Side?
监狱让这帮人活下来了
The prison let this gang shit survive
是因为监狱想这样
'cause the prison want it.
一切只是一场游戏
It's all a game.
1992年 我当时在打公用电♥话♥
In 1992, I was at a pay phone,
一个男人 这个男人 朝我走来
and a man, this man, came up to me.
他打算偷走我的车
He was planning on stealing my car,
然后他拿出了一把枪
and he put a gun...
对着我的脸开枪
point blank in my face and fired.
我在监狱里呆了八年
I spent eight years in prison.
我出狱的时候 有场法庭听证会
When I got out, there was a court hearing,
简妮丝和她的家人都在场
and Janice and her family were there.
在某个时候 我问法官我是否能发言
And at a certain point, I asked the judge if I could speak.
当我说话时 简妮丝的家人开始大吼大叫
When I did, Janice's family started shouting me down
直到我无法继续说下去
before I couldn't get going.
过了十年 我寻找肖恩
Ten years after that, I looked Sean up.
当我找到他时 我问他
And when I found him, I asked him,
"那天你想和我说什么"
"What were you trying to say to me that day?"
他说 "我想道歉"
And he said, "I wanted to apologize"...
因此我们开始交流
Which began a conversation.
现在我们在此 想要和像你一样的人
And here we are now, wanting to continue that conversation
继续这样的交流
with people like you.
你的案子里的受害者
The victim participant in your case
是凯伦·詹姆斯 死者的妹妹
is Karen James, sister of the deceased.
很明显多年来她一直活在这案子的阴影下
She's obviously been living with and processing this crime
也一直想忘记它 但她报名了
for many years, but she signed up.
我可以直接告诉你 路易斯
And I can tell you firsthand, Louis,
看着你的受害者 或者 亲戚的眼睛
to look your victim or, in this case, a relative,
并且承认你做了什么
in the eye and own what you did...
不容易
not easy.
但我向你保证 这是值得的
But I promise you, it'll be worth it.
恢复性司法的三个价值是
The three values of restorative justice
相遇 补偿和重归于好
are encounter, amends, and reintegration.
我射杀了一个男人 还洗劫了他家
I shot a man, and I robbed his house
而他的尸体在我的车后备箱里
while his dying body was in the trunk of my car.
我要如何弥补
How do I make amends for that?
我们不是来修正错误的
We're not out to fix.
你不可能修复你所造成的伤害
You can't repair the harm you've done.
但是和她坐在一起
But to sit with her...
告诉她你的感受
to tell her how you feel
有助于弥补对她造成的伤害
can help repair the harm done to her.
于你而言 路易斯
And to you, Louis.
承认你做的事情就是在治愈
To own what you did is to heal.
有人想和你聊聊
Someone wants to talk to you.
我不会再说一次 兄弟
I ain't gonna say it again, brother.
滚
Move.
下午好 路易斯