Yeah, I don't think you can legally do that.
你♥他♥妈♥是在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
不管什么 现在就告诉我到底想怎么样
Whatever it is that's coming, just tell me how.
是想翻墙吗
Is it over the wall?
通过垃圾车 洗衣房♥ 食物 车身
Trash truck, laundry, food, auto body,
狱警 职工还是探视者
CO, staffer, visitor?
-告诉我该去哪里找 -我不知道
- Just tell me where to look. - I got no idea.
-你觉得我不是认真的吗 -你很认真
- Do you not think I'm serious? - I'm sure you are.
如果泰瑞·麦克林那么做 大家会受伤
If Terry Macklin makes that hit, people are gonna get hurt,
并且你那对于最后的日子不被限制
and your wish of not being on lockdown for your last days
活动范围的希望也会立刻化为泡影
will go right out the window
因为你会失去最后被监禁的日子
because you won't have any last days.
你将永远呆在这儿
You will be here forever,
而且这里整整八个月都会被关闭
and this place will be shut down for eight months,
我他妈向上帝保证
I swear to fucking God.
真的吗 兄弟
Do you, dude.
愚蠢的错误
Stupid fucking mistake.
我要出去
Get me out of here.
兄弟 我没时间
Man, I ain't got time for this.
路易斯 进来吧
Walk in, Louis.
路易斯 进来吧
Louis, go in.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备什么
For what?
你和伸张正义委员会还是什么
You have a meeting
有个会议
with the restorative justice committee or something.
路易斯 很高兴见到你
Louis, good to see you.
路易斯 这是凯伦·詹姆斯
Louis, this is Karen James,
亚伯拉罕·詹姆斯的妹妹
sister of Abraham James.
卡伦很想和你见面
Karen was eager to meet with you.
-你好 詹姆斯夫人 -你好
- Hi, Ms. James. - Hi.
请坐
Please.
路易斯 很高兴再次见到你
It's good to see you again, Louis.
谁想开始了吗
Anybody want to get started?
或者就告诉我们你现在觉得怎么样
Or maybe talk about how you're feeling right now.
我先吧
Uh, I'll start.
我上一次见你是在法♥院♥
the last time I saw you was in court.
我对你很愤恨
I had a lot of hatred and anger toward you,
并且从那开始这么多年我都想
and I've been wanting for many of those years since
找个方法把它宣泄出来
to find a way to let that go.
现在我来到了这里
And being here today right now,
尽管有些感情依然存在
even though some of those feelings still exist,
我也可以说我不再被他们所充斥了
I can also say that I am no longer consumed by them.
现在看到了真正的你
And seeing you, as you are now,
把你当成一个人来看待是很有意义的
as a human being is meaningful.
卡伦 很好 谢谢
That's great to hear, Karen. Thank you, that's great.
谢谢你说的那些 詹姆斯夫人
Uh, thank you for saying that, uh, Ms. James.
我希望你能了解我很后悔
And I hope you do know that I very much regret
对你的弟弟做了那些事
what I did to your brother.
过了这么多年我才说这些
It seems almost silly now
确实挺蠢的
to say that after all these years,
但都是真的
but it certainly is true.
我曾经是一个很笨的孩子 年轻人
I was a very dumb kid, young man,
当我做了那些之后
um, when I did that.
这些年我在这一直在尝试着
And I've tried, um, to use these years here
去得到教训
to learn from it...
不再做那样的人
to not be that person...
去做一个更好的人
um, and to be a better human being.
谢谢 路易斯 那很好
Thank you, Louis. That's amazing to hear.
你弟弟到今天该多大了呢
And how old would your brother have been today?
他该50岁了
Uh, he would have been 50 years old.
抢劫发生的那个晚上
The night of the robbery,
你弟弟被杀害的那个晚上
the night your brother was killed...
我记得他很勇敢
I just remember him being a very brave man.
我们之间其实没有真的争斗
And as you may know, there was no real beef between us.
更多的还是我们双方的人在打
It was more the groups that we were with.
我只记得
And I just remember,
他倒下时脸上闪着勇敢的光
uh, him being very brave in the face of what went down.
你可以再多讲一些吗
Could you tell me more about that,
有关他倒下的
about what went down?
-你想让我说吗? -是的
- You... you want me to? - Yes.
好吧
Well, um...
我本来应该要抢劫他的
I was supposed to rob him.
他带着现金
He was carrying cash,
我被选出来要去拿到那笔钱
and I was selected to go get it.
他没有放开钱
And when he didn't give it up,
我们就开始争执
uh, we started yelling, and...
然后他就被射杀了
and he ended up getting shot.
为什么
Why?
因为他没有照我说的做
'Cause he didn't do what I told him to.
但是你为什么要射杀他
But why did you shoot him?
你为什么不打他
W-why didn't you just hit him
甚至就只是往他的脚开枪呢
or even just shoot him in the foot?
他也有把枪 詹姆斯夫人
Well, he had a... He had a gun, too, Ms. James.
还是那句话 你就不能只是打伤他
Still, couldn't you have just hurt him
而不是杀了他
instead of kill,
或者是往他的头开枪吗
instead of shooting him in the head?
那样他的头就会
So that his brains just... just...
掉在 对不起
fell on the... I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
我只是
I just...
-我可以说点别的吗 -当然
- May I say something else? - Of course.
我不想你出去 我认为你不应该被释放
I don't want you to get out. I don't think you should.
我很抱歉
And I-I'm so sorry,
我不是想报复
I don't mean this to be vindictive,
因为我了解法律 我也很尊重法律
because I know the law, and I respect it,
我也永远不可能阻挠法律允许的事
and... and... and... and I would never try to stop it,
但是我只是觉得我必须要说
but I just feel that I have to say
我坐在这里
that sitting here
了解到曼金斯先生即将被释放
knowing Mr. Menkins is soon to be released,
如果我不大声说我并不觉得这是个
I would be lying if I didn't say out loud
正确的决定 那我肯定是在撒谎
that I don't believe that that is the correct decision.
我尊重你
And... and I respect you.
我确定你说自己是个不同的人了
And... and I'm sure that you are truthful
是认真的
in saying that you are a different person.
但是你杀人了
But you killed a man.
你近距离往一个人
You shot a man point blank
的头开枪
in the head,
还当着他的面
in his eyes.
你甚至还想逃走
And you tried to get away with it.
要不是你自己的亲妈看到了
And you would have
你裤子上的血迹并且报了警
if you own mother hadn't seen the blood on your pants
你或许就真的成功逃脱了
and called the police.
所以我坚信
And so I do believe
因此你应该
that you should remain in prison for that...
被终身监禁
for the rest of your life.
我
I, um...
我理解你的心情
I understand how you feel.
在很多日子里
And there are many days...
我都在思考也许你是对的
That I've wondered if you're right.
也许
That...
这里
Maybe this...
才是我的归宿
That this is where I belong.
兄弟 把这东西打开
Open the damn thing, man.
你还没开始收拾行李吗
You haven't started packing up yet?
只剩下不到一星期了
You got less than a week.
我没多少行李 我马上就开始整理
I ain't got much. I'll get to it.
该死 有还剩一个月的兄弟已经收拾好了
Shit, I've seen guys with a month to go already packed out.
你好
Hey.
那件关于泰瑞的事你是对的
You were right about that thing with Terry.
他说如果我不帮他我就玩完了
He said if I don't help him, I'm dead.
我花了一整晚思考这件事