I stayed up all night thinking.
我所有的选择都是狗屎
It's like all my choices are bullshit.
我不能再这样生活下去了 路易斯
I can't... I can't keep living like this, Louis.
-你想我怎么做 -我不知道
- What you want me to do? - I don't know.
告诉那个狗♥娘♥养♥的不行 坚持立场
Tell that motherfucker no. Hold your ground.
他不会伤害你 如果他知道我在照顾你
He won't mess with you, not if he know I'm looking after you.
他不会在意你在想什么的
He doesn't give a shit what you think.
很抱歉 但他真的不会
I'm sorry, but he don't.
如果他这么做了 你就得出场了
And even if he did, you're about to get out.
那又怎么样
Then what?
接下来的20年我还是得
I still got to wake up in this motherfucker
醒来面对这个狗♥娘♥养♥的然后面对后果
for the next 20 and deal with the consequences.
生活之路都是艰难的
The road is hard that leads to life.
发现这一点的人很少
Those that find it are few.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
有时候艰难的选择才是正确的
Sometimes the hard choice, the right choice.
所以你可以做出选择了
So then maybe you can make a choice.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
就比如说为了我而做出选择
Maybe, like, do it for me.
什么 我从商店里把枪带出来
What, I take the gun out the shop,
所以我现在正看着一个30岁的人吗
so now I'm looking at a extra 30?
但你不会的 你觉得怎么样
But you wouldn't. How you figure?
没人会怀疑你 你就要被释放了
No one would suspect you. You're about to get released.
泰瑞说我可以逃掉因为我是新来的
Terry says I can get away with it because I'm new,
但他撒谎了
but he's lying.
现在既然我在车里
Now that I'm in auto body,
这车停下后我就是他们第一个要对付的人
I'd be the first one they come at when the shit go down.
就像你说的
And like you said, it will.
没人会怀疑你
No one would suspect you.
那是我他妈听过最蠢的话
That's the stupidest shit I ever fucking heard.
今天它马上就要来了
Look, it's coming today.
它会在后面的挡泥板那儿
It's going to be in the back fender.
我唯一需要做的就是抓住它
Only thing I need to do is grab it
然后在回来的路上把它丢在洗衣房♥
and drop it off by laundry on my way back.
我不想再做这样的人了 路易斯
I don't want to be this dude no more, Louis.
我找不到从这个鬼地方出去的方法
I can't find my way out of this shit.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
都是鬼话
All fucking talk.
她来了
Oh, here she comes.
带上它
Bring it up.
我们看一看
Let's take a look.
在那里
Right there.
不算太糟 不算太糟
Hey, not too bad, not too bad.
保险杠撞坏了一点
Well, got a little bumper damage,
这边和那边有几处凹痕
couple dents here and there.
好了 开进来吧
Okay, let's bring it in.
拉里 你和比池明天开始修这台车吧
Hey, Larry, why don't you and, uh, Beech start on it tomorrow?
-好 我们来修吧 -好的
- Oh, yeah, we got this. - All right, then.
你觉得怎么样 能修好吗
What you think? Can it be done?
我就先修后保险杠吧
I'll just, uh... get started on this back bumper.
向左拧松 向右拧紧
Lefty loosey, righty tighty.
路易斯 你在找什么
Louis, what you looking for?
我就感受一下损坏的地方
Just, uh, feeling for damage.
能帮我拿一下吗
Can you grab it for me?
然后放在哪
And put it where?
放你裤子里 随便什么地方
Put it in your pants or wherever.
这不重要
Doesn't really matter.
这事儿不会顺利的 皮纳已经知道怎么回事了
It ain't got to be perfect, Piner already knows what's up.
路易斯 出去 哥们
Louis. Get out of here, man.
你要为我这么做吗
You gonna do it for me?
拜托了
Please!
明天开工
Start that tomorrow.
干得不错 先生们
Great work, gentlemen.
好了 走吧 赶快收尾
All right, let's go. Let's go, wrap it up.
皮纳 我们在这找到了点东西
Hey, Piner! I think we found something here, man!
我们有枪 是把枪
We got a gun, man! It's a gun!
我们有枪
We got a gun!
-这可是把枪 -放下枪
- It's a goddamn gun! - Drop the gun!
汽修部这边需要支援
I need backup in auto body right now!
离卡车远一点 蜷起来
Get away from the truck! Roll, roll your body!
脸朝着地面
Put your faces to the ground!
不
No!
把你的手 把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your hand off... Get your hand off me.
什么
What?
传球 传球 快点
Pass it back, pass it back. Let's go.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
你左边
On your left.
拿到了
Got it.
我可能老了
I may be old...
投篮啊
Shoot the damn ball.
穿上这个 走吧
Put this on. Let's go.
你在外面好好生活 路易斯 为了我好好生活
You live out there, Louis. You live out there for me, man.
我知道 豆豆
I got you, Beans.
罪犯曼金斯出狱
Moving offender Menkins to 5-10.
就这样了
This is it.
这是什么
What is it?
一张853.3美金的支票
A check for $853.30.
你需要出去穿的衣服吗
Do you need street clothes?
需要 我不能就穿这些
Uh, yeah, I can't really wear these.
你知道自己的尺码吗
Do you know your sizes?
不知道
No.
好吧 在这等着
All right, wait here.
怎么了 路易斯
What's up, Louis?
我要走了
Leaving.
是啊 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
他们去给我找衣服了
Yeah, they went to find me some clothes.
-那是个好主意 -是啊
- That's probably a good idea. - Yeah.
你要走了 我有点难过
I'm sad to see you go.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你一直是个很好的朋友
Yeah, you always were a pretty good friend.
不 我不是
No, I wasn't.
没错
True.
话说
So, um...
汽修部到底发生了什么事
What actually happened in auto body?
就像我告诉过你那样
Oh, uh, like I told you,
我听到传言说车里有把枪
I heard a rumor about a gun in the car,
我就想去看一眼
and, uh, thought I'd take a look.
你还说了比彻看见你
And you're saying that... that Beecher saw you looking in
看那个车的保险杠 然后就觉得
in that car bumper and then just figured
他也得去看一眼
that he had to have a look, too?
-是的 -不过他之前不知道枪的事
- Yeah. - But that he didn't know anything about the gun before that.
没错
That's right.
你真是满嘴胡言 路易斯
You're so full of shit, Louis.
我理解 这事很复杂
Yeah, I can understand. That's complicated stuff.
并不是
Not really.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
我就在这换吗
So what, I just change right here?
最好如此
Yeah, might as well.
你姐姐来接你吗
Sister's picking you up?
他们是这么跟我说的
That's what they told me.
什么时候
What time?
十点
Uh, 10:00.
我得回去了
I should get back.
我得去完成那些疯狂的事情了
I got to deal with all the nut jobs.
好了 路易斯
All right, Louis.
-别联♥系♥了 -我也没打算
- Don't stay in touch. - Don't plan to.
行了 我们给你打开门
All right, we'll buzz you through the gate,
你就可以走了
and then you're free to go.
-就这样吗 -就这样
- That's it? - That's it.
好