Afternoon, Louis.
泰瑞
Terry.
我想你早就料到了
I imagine you've been expecting this.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 这是什么
Fuck you. This what?
去我妈的 这是什么
Fuck me. This what?
这就是你骂我的时候的感觉啊
That's how you feel when you say fuck me like that, huh?
所以我要做什么呢
So what do I have to do?
我有一只铁手 但没有丝绒手套
I have an iron hand... without the velvet glove.
你叫我下来是为了什么事 伙计
What'd you call me down here for, dude?
我们要比彻加入
We need Beecher with us.
所以我要你别再给他灌输些狗屁思想
So I'm gonna ask you to stop putting shit on his mind.
我要管理组织
I got a organization to run.
情况紧急 我需要评估他的价值
Things are tight, I need to value he has.
他有一双好手 也很聪明 是一笔财富
He got good hands, he's smart, he's an asset.
现在 梅肯提出让你加入
Now, Macon offered to cut you in.
我不想参与其中
I don't want no part of that.
那是你的决定
That's your decision.
放轻松
Relax.
但我不能让你和丹弗斯或巴克斯特
But I can't have you talking with Danvers or Baxter
或是任何其他讨厌的警员
or any other motherfucking officer
或是这里的行政官员
or administrative official here.
你懂我的意思吧
You feel me?
-就这些吗 -不是
- We through? - No.
有人悬赏要我的命 路易斯
I got a price on my head, Louis.
我最不需要的是你干涉
Last thing I need is you interfering.
现在 你懂了吗
Now, are we good?
还有 你可以滚了
And now, are you through?
你知道现在是什么时候
You know what time it is.
别挡道 伙计
Get out the way, man.
路易斯 可以和你说点事吗
Louis, can I holler at you a little bit?
你拿到那30元了吗
Yo, you got that 30?
没 伙计 但我有别的东西给你
No, man, but I got a little something else for you, though.
从天而降的一点消息
A little knowledge that fell from a tree.
伙计 我一周后就要离开这里了 皮特
Man, I'm out of this joint in a week, Pete.
这对我没有影响
That don't affect me.
但要是像在
Not if it's going down
汽车车身上一样直转急下就不一样了
like it's supposed to in auto body.
会发生什么事
Not if what's going down?
他们应该会带把枪进来
They're supposed to be bringing a whistle in.
一把枪吗
A piece?
是的 一把枪 通过车身 伙计
Yeah, a fucking gun, through the auto body, man.
-你从哪听来的 -小道消息 伙计
- Where you hear that? - The ear hustle, man.
-谁带进来的 -你在那工作
- Who bringing it? - You work up in there.
所以那30归我了吧
So we good on that 30?
嘿 帕特里克 你有空吗
Hey, yo, Patrick, you got a sec?
当然 什么事 路易斯
Sure, what's up, Louis?
兄弟 我听说有私货夹带在车身里
Brah, I heard there's a strap coming through auto body.
是给你的吗
Is it for you?
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
如果我需要一把枪
If I needed a piece,
我不会用这种办法带进来
I wouldn't bring it in like that.
为什么不呢
Why not?
没法相信皮纳
Can't trust Piner.
为什么
Why?
他为两边工作
He's working both sides.
杰瑞 皮纳吗
Jerry Piner?
你不知道吗
You didn't know that?
泰瑞去年开始一直在控制皮纳
Terry's been controlling Piner for the last year.
皮纳看向别处 泰瑞就带来了电♥话♥
Piner looks away, Terry brings in phones.
所以现在皮纳让泰瑞带来一把枪吗
So now Piner's letting Terry bring in a piece?
皮纳别无选择
Piner's got no choice.
泰瑞有书面记录
Terry's got a paper trail on him.
再说了 他需要钱
Plus, he needs it.
皮纳的老婆病了
Piner's got a sick wife.
好吧 那枪到的时候谁来拿啊
Okay, so, who's picking it up when it come through?
你确定你想知道这一切吗
You sure you want to know all this?
知道的多不见得是好事
Knowledge ain't always a good thing...
伙计 就告诉我是谁来取的
Man, just tell me who moving it.
最近有谁在那 路易斯
Whoever you placed in there most recently, Louis.
比彻
Beecher.
他不是STG 没有隶属关系还了解车
He's not STG, no affiliation, he knows cars...
普蒂在泰瑞手里
Putty in Terry's hands.
泰瑞给比彻那份工作是为了带热武器进来
Terry got Beecher that job to bring in heat.
这就是为什么他要让泰德被开除出去
That's why he got that dude Ted fired out of there.
你以为是你让小比彻得到那份工作的吗
You thought you got little Beecher that job?
你知道泰瑞会用到那孩子
You know Terry's gonna use the kid.
是啊
Yeah.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
别做傻事 路易斯
Don't be doing nothing stupid, Louis
♪ 我所见过的 ♪
♪ The longest train ♪
♪ 最长的列车 ♪
♪ I ever saw ♪
♪ 就在那 ♪
♪ Was on that ♪
♪ 乔治亚线 ♪
♪ Georgia line ♪
谢天谢地今天是周五
Thank God it's Friday.
照顾好自己 祝你周末愉快
Take care of yourself. Have a good weekend.
过的怎么样 路易斯
Hey, how's it going, Louis?
时间过的有点慢
Kind of slow.
有什么新消息吗 杰瑞
Anything new coming in, Jerry?
我们过几天就要去接车了
Well, we're supposed to get a pickup in a few days.
是啊 它从哪里过来啊
Oh, yeah. Where's it coming from?
一个在D号♥房♥的警卫的朋友
A friend of a guard over in D cell.
他告诉我只是需要车身的修理而已
Mostly just needs body work I'm told.
♪ 我颤抖着 ♪
♪ I shivered ♪
♪ 在寒风呼啸的时候 ♪
♪ When the cold winds blow ♪
♪ 小男孩 ♪
♪ Little boy ♪
♪ 我究竟做了什么 ♪
♪ What have I done ♪
♪ 会让你 ♪
♪ To make you ♪
♪ 如此日思夜想 ♪
♪ Dream so? ♪
你脸上这屎一样的东西哪来的
Where you get this bullshit on your face?
梅肯的人在上面J号♥房♥ 你喜欢吗
Macon's guy on upper J. You like it?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 伙计
What the fuck you doing, man?
怎么 你现在不用回答我了吗
What, you don't got to answer me now?
你♥他♥妈♥的想让我说什么
What the fuck you want me to say?
你真的要这么做吗
You seriously gonna do this?
做什么
Do what?
杀害兄弟
Get brothers killed.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
93B715
93B715.
-曼金斯 -是我
- Menkins? - Yeah.
医生在候诊室等你
The doctor wants to see you in the sick call room.
我吗
Me?
是的 在候诊室室
Yeah, sick call room.
什么事
What's the deal?
什么鬼
What the...?
我只相信那儿的那个护士
That nurse in there is the only one I trust.
-你怎么不坐下 -我这样挺好
- Why don't you have a seat? - I'm fine how I am.
路易斯 别再搞些破事出来了
No more fucking around, Louis.
我们都知道外面的人会在这里闹事
We know there's something coming in from outside,
我需要了解是什么事还有他们想怎么做
and I need to know what and how,
而且我很确定那些你都知道
and I'm pretty sure that you have that information.
为什么我会知道
Why would I?
因为你有可能和帕特里克聊过
'Cause you probably talked to Patrick,
而帕特里克知道所有的破事
and Patrick fucking knows everything.
所以你♥他♥妈♥去问帕特里克啊
So fucking talk to Patrick.
-帕特里克什么都不说 -我也一样
- Patrick does not talk to us. - Me neither.
那我就以对你蓄意走私物品的指控
Well, then I will extend your sentence by 20 years
延长你的监禁期到20年后
on charges of conspiring to smuggle contraband,
那么你♥他♥妈♥将会在监狱里
and you will die a lonely fucking death
孤独地死去
within the confines of your cell
因为我他妈能办得到
because I can fucking arrange that.
但我觉得在法律上你不可能办到