It's possible.
为什么
Why?
也许只是想帮帮我的下一任适应这里
Maybe just trying to help the next man get along.
给你也拿了块抹布
Grab you a rag, too.
这样很重要吗
Why is that so important?
我也不知道
I don't really know.
报应
Karma.
要不这样 要不和泰瑞搞
Either that or fuck with Terry.
别搞砸了
Just don't fuck it up.
好多混♥蛋♥想要这个岗位
A lot of motherfuckers would kill for this.
总比整天坐在牢房♥里好
Better than sitting in your cell all day
浑浑噩噩地看电视
rotting your brain and watching TV.
在这里还能长点知识
Here, put a little fat on your head,
挣点外快 一天一美元
make you a little cheese while you're doing it... dollar a day.
路易斯 你能来修一下这个太阳火吗
Hey, Louis, you want to get back to work on this Sunfire?
好 好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
所以 你知道我了解车是吗
So... you know I knew about cars, huh?
第六感
Sixth sense.
行吧 狗屁
Right. Crap.
加油 加油比池
Let's go. Yeah, let's go, Beech.
快投进啊 加油
Hit the fucking shot boy, lets go.
他要进球了
Uh-oh, he got it.
我他妈刚刚说啥了 小子
Ooh, what the fuck I'm talking about, boy.
那小子真有两把刷子
Whoo! Man, that boy got skills.
哪个
Who?
那个刚赢了比赛的新人
New kid who just won that game.
-比池 -比池吗
- Beech. - Beech?
比池还是比彻 他妈的 我也不知道
Beech, Beecher. Fuck, I don't know.
是你弄进修车铺的那个小子吗
Is that the kid you got in auto body?
哪个
Which one?
我们刚刚说的那小子
The fucking kid we're talking about.
就是他 那个叫比池的小子
Right there, the fucking Beech kid.
是啊
Yeah.
你为啥把他搞去修车铺
Why'd you get him into auto body?
你把那小子搞去修车铺了吗
You got that kid into auto body?
-我就和皮纳提了一嘴 -你没提提我吗
- I mentioned him to Piner. - You didn't mention me?
我不知道你也想进修车铺
I didn't know you wanted in.
老兄 我想进修车铺
Man, I've been trying to get into auto body
已经想了三年了 老兄
for three fucking years, man.
-我不知道 -次奥
- I didn't know that. - Shit.
你知道豆豆想进修车铺的
You knew Beans wanted in auto body.
-我不知道 -次奥
- I didn't know. - Shit.
你为啥要这么说
Why you got to say it like that?
"次奥"
"Shit."
怎么说
Like what?
就像你♥他♥妈♥是个黑人一样
Like you're a motherfucking black man.
我只是在说操
I was just saying shit.
不 老兄 你说的是"次奥"
Nah, man, you said "shiiit."
-我就是这么说话的哟 -老天啊
- That's the way I talk, yo. - Oh, Jesus.
不 你现在开始说哟了
Nah, now you're saying "yo."
-我不能说哟吗 -不行 不能这样说哟
- I can't say yo? - Nah, man, not like "yo."
我没那样说
I didn't say it like that.
操
Shit.
你这混♥蛋♥蹲了他妈十年监狱
Motherfucker been in prison ten fucking years,
现在倒他妈想装成是从街上来的了
and now he want to act like he's from the motherfucking hood.
我就是街上来的
I am from the hood.
我是南本德来的 傻子
I'm from South Bend, fool.
-贱♥人♥ 你是从格兰杰来的 -我不是
- Bitch, you from Granger. - No, I'm not.
那就是爱德华兹堡之类的
Well, Edwardsburg or some shit.
那就在南本德外面
It's just outside of South Bend.
就他妈是块农田 鸟都不拉屎
It's motherfucking farmland and shit out there.
不全是
Not all of it.
你♥他♥妈♥还有牛和猪啥的呢
You got fucking cows and pigs and shit.
我以前去南本德买♥♥毒品 老兄
I used to go to South Bend to buy my drugs, man.
你就他妈在那儿被抓包的吧
And that's where they capped your motherfucking ass.
是啊
Yeah.
这混♥蛋♥上街就说
Motherfucker going into the hood talking about,
哟 你♥他♥妈♥有大♥麻♥吗 "次奥"
"Yo, you got some motherfucking marijuana and 'shiiit'?"
老兄 别闹了
Nigga, please.
嘭 嘭 嘭 嘭 嘭
Pow-pow-pow-pow-pow-pow-pow.
白老兄就拿那东西杀了我
White niggas kill me with that shit.
你们就这么说我的吗
Hey, that's how y'all talk about me?
给那小子拿根棍子 老兄
Get the kid a stick, man.
你给我过来
Bring your ass over here.
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我
Get your fucking hands off me.
小子 你要是不把东西放回原处
Boy, if you don't put the shit right back where you found it...
你怎么搞的 谁干的
What's wrong with you? Who did that?
一个白人混♥蛋♥
Some white motherfucker.
那就用用脑子 别从这里偷东西
Well, then use these instead of lifting shit out of here.
都是我的责任 是谁担♥保♥你能来这里的
That's on me, who put his word on the line to get you in here.
你最好在今天结束前把东西放回去
You better have that shit back by the end of the day.
-不然呢 -别和我搞事情 比池
- Or else what? - Don't fuck with me, Beech.
无所谓
Whatever.
别他妈和我说无所谓
Don't fucking "whatever" me either.
你♥他♥妈♥滚吧
Get the fuck out of here with that shit.
你的小徒弟怎么样了
How's your little protégée working out?
我和他没关系
I ain't got nothing to do with him.
别胡闹了 皮纳说他是你的人
Oh, come on, Piner says he's your guy.
Larry
You know, Larry...
你大半时间都在和人打交道
half the time you be all up in people business
但你啥也不知道
and don't know shit.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
今天有起床气吗
Wrong side of the bed this morning?
听着 我以前有个女人
Listen, I was with this woman once.
应该说有三个女人
Actually, it was three women.
那晚很棒 特别棒
Great night, fantastic.
白天起床 有起床气
Got up the next morning, wrong side of the bed.
之后那天 接到了第一个官司
Later in the day, I caught my first case.
银行那些事败露了
All that bank stuff went down.
所以这些年我都和你在一起
That's why I'm here all these years with you.
你一定会想
You must have thought
所有的女人都会为自己付出代价
all that pussy was gonna pay for itself.
就像当时就是值得
Seemed worth it at the time.
这已经挺不错了
That's pretty good.
我来吧
I got it.
还在生我的气吗
Still mad at me?
我他妈已经把东西放回去了
I put that fucking thing back.
我看你正在吃狗屎一样的东西
I see you eating that bullshit-ass goulash.
有一半时间我会在自己的牢房♥吃饭
Half the time I eat in my cell.
我还以为你不会再胡说八道了
I thought you didn't have no more side hustles.
霜麦片可一箱3块2呢
Frosted Flakes costs $3.20 a box.
我拿到工资了
I got my pay.
另外 你要懂 我赌另一边
Plus, you know, I wager on the side.
你在看什么
What you reading?
《与弱者的战争》 优生学
"War Against the Weak." Eugenics.
美国尝试培育所谓的弱者
America's attempt to create a master race
来创造一个伟大的种族
by breeding out the so-called weak.
你为什么要看这种书
Why you reading that?
尽量去了解历史到底是怎么回事
Trying to understand the history of why things are
那个时候人们自己的样子
the way they are around here.
-这儿吗 -无处不在
- In this place? - Everywhere.
有很多力量帮助我们到达目的地
A lot of forces at play that helped get us to where we got.
如果过去我知道现在我所知道的
Maybe if I knew then what I know now,
那会做一些更明智的选择
made some smarter choices,
用不同的方式做事 懂吗
done things differently, feel me?
听着 伙计
Look, man...
我和泰瑞都来自东区的南本德
me and Terry are both from South Bend, East Side.
他像家人一样 好吗
He like family. Yeah?
去年他拿到你为他准备的什么圣诞节礼物
What'd he get you for Christmas last year?
那要怎么样 难道我要跟他说我想操他吗
So, what, I should just go tell him to fuck hisself?
-活得要比他长 -这就是你要做的