What happened?
联合帮搞了沃伦
The Uniteds put a hit on Warren.
人死了
Guy died.
集团帮的老大
Head of the Syndicate?
是的 你也知道事情会迅速恶化到极点
Yeah, and you know things could get real bad real fast...
所以我想要你告诉我你都听到了什么
Which is why I need you to tell me what you hear.
你♥他♥妈♥滚吧
Fuck out of here.
别这样 路易斯
Hmm. Come on, Louis.
装什么笑脸虎
Fake-ass sugar.
从未当过告密小人 现在也不准备开始
Never been a snitch, not about to start.
我从未毫不犹豫地把你扔进禁闭室
I've never hesitated to throw you in the hole,
现在也不准备这么做
and I'm not about to now.
我铁石心肠
I got a bad heart.
我他妈得了前列腺癌
I got fucking prostate cancer,
还是每天都来这个鬼地方上班
but I still show up at this shit hole each and every day.
至少你有得选
At least you got a choice.
这点工资 我没得选
They don't pay me enough for choice.
是啊 也许你每关一个人进禁闭室
Yeah, well, maybe they should give you a raise
他们就该给你加一次薪
every time you throw somebody in the hole.
知道吗 你把我扔那里
You know, you must have thrown me in there
扔了至少15次了
at least 15 times.
每一次都是你自己活该
You deserved every single one of 'em.
不 可能也就4次是我活该
Nah, I deserved maybe four.
管理这座监狱的是你
You were running the entire prison.
不 我以前只是帮助摩西
Nah, I was helping out Moses,
但我没有真正主持过大局
but I was never really running the whole show.
这话也太假了
That's a bold-faced lie.
摩西死后 就全是你在管理了
After Moses passed, it was all you,
我们两个都知道
and we both know that.
太抬举我了
Ah, you embellishing.
你在说什么 我们知道你每个月都会
What are you talking... we knew that you were bringing in
走私进来二三百克的粉 每一个月
eight to ten ounces of powder every month, every month.
滚出去
Fuck out of here.
你说什么 叫我滚出去
What are you talking about... "Get the fuck out of here"?
我抓到了那个磕嗨的小妞
I was the one who caught that chick Sleepy,
她告诉了我整件事
and she told me the whole thing.
她把东西塞得太深了 就算戴了
She was stuffing it so far up there, you couldn't find it
防水夜视镜也找不到
with waterproof night-vision goggles.
也是把人放进洞里(关禁闭)
Talk about putting people in the hole.
屌♥爆了 兄弟
Holy shit, man.
-但她挺漂亮的 -是啊 是啊
-She a pretty girl, though. - Yeah, yeah.
我以前经常和她在医务室扫帚柜里搞
Hey, I used to get with her in the infirmary broom closet.
好吧 我就装作没有听见那句话
Yeah, I-I'm gonna pretend that I didn't just hear that.
听见什么 我屁都没说
Hear what? I didn't say shit.
如果泰瑞被逼到绝路
Point is, if Terry's up against the wall,
他一定会绝地反击的
then he's gonna kick back.
这点毫无疑问
There's no doubt about that.
我需要知道接下来会发生什么 而且
And I need to know what's coming, and...
你很可能在我之前得到消息
you're probably gonna have that information before me.
听着 大家都知道
Listen, everyone knows
你不想让泰瑞接替你
you didn't want Terry to take over from you.
所以也许你能帮我
So maybe you'll help me out.
我不是说你想让集团帮赢
I'm not saying you want the Syndicate to win.
我只是说
I'm just saying that...
你可能会享受看到泰瑞受挫的样子
you might enjoy seeing Terry stumble.
如果我真这么想
If I did...
也不会靠告密
it wouldn't be that way.
-那好吧 -就这样 讲完了
- All right, then. - That's it? We're through?
暂时吧
For now.
东西留在这
Leave 'em.
我屁都没做
I ain't did shit.
太疯狂了 兄弟
This shit crazy, man.
嘿 小年轻
Hey young blood
再走我前面 我就帮你活动下筋骨
Run up on me again, I'm gonna stretch you.
嘿 大狗 我们聊聊
Hey, big dog, let me talk to you for a minute.
什么事 有什么问题吗 路易斯
What's up? What's the problem, Louis?
泰瑞派了个炮灰来搞我
Terry sent this fresh fish after me
让我交什么租
talking about paying rent.
不是这样的 兄弟
Not all at all, man.
是蜘蛛干的 不是泰瑞
That was Spider. That wasn't Terry.
放屁 梅肯 太不把我放眼里了
Bullshit, Macon, it's disrespectful.
听着 我们手头有棘手的事
Look, we got a situation on our hands.
关我屁事 你♥他♥妈♥不能派人搞我
I don't give a fuck. You don't send nobody after me.
我才不管你屁不屁的 路易斯
I don't care what you give a fuck about, Louis.
反正再过几个礼拜你就滚了
Your ass is going home in a few weeks anyway.
所以我们做该做的事
So we doing what we need to do.
好了 你知道泰瑞尊敬你了
Now, you know Terry respects you.
那他为什么要派人搞我
Then why he sending people after me?
因为我们他妈准备好了
Cause we gearing the fuck up.
就算真的是他派的人
And even if he did call it...
你也听说城里发生的事情了
You heard what happened in the city.
那影响不到我 梅肯
That don't affect me, Macon.
万事万物互相影响
Everything affects everything.
现在 你是和我们站一边还是站我们对面
Now, your ass either with us or against us.
如果你还在
And if this about you still...
好了 如果你还在为此生气
Now, if this about you still being mad
觉得我没有和盘托出 那么
about not getting a piece of the tray, now, you know...
和这无关 梅肯
It ain't about that, Macon.
那你♥他♥妈♥可以告退了
So then back the fuck up,
然后各回各家各找各妈
and let's do what the fuck we need to do, then.
这座监狱不再归你管了
You ain't running shit no more.
你听着 这里也不归你管
Hey, let me tell you something... you ain't either.
还有什么要说的吗
Anything else you need to say?
不要再派傻♥逼♥来搞我了
Don't be sending motherfuckers after me.
知道了 你♥他♥妈♥还有什么要说的
Yeah, what the fuck else?
得饶人处且饶人 傻♥逼♥
Better give a brother some space, motherfucker.
是啊 外面可有好多人呢
Yeah, there's a lot of space out here.
你知道我知道你们什么货色
Yeah, you know I know your people.
知道了 但这他妈的关我屁事
Yeah, I know. What the fuck that got to do with me, though?
路易斯 我在想
Louis, I was thinking about
你之前唱的泰迪·庞德格拉斯的歌♥
that Teddy "Powdergrass" song you were singing.
是潘德格拉斯 兄弟
Pendergrass, man.
没错 我在想老派的黑人
Exactly. I was thinking how easy it must be
想要做♥爱♥有多容易
for old-school black dudes to get laid.
你只要放上庞德格拉斯的音乐
All you got to do is put on the "Powdergrass,"
卷点烟草 放点洗澡水
roll up some smoking grass, run a hot bath,
轰一声 无论你在听啥 立刻就硬了
and boom, instant horniness for whatever chick is listening.
帮我的轮子上点润滑油 拉里
Well, it does help grease the wheels, Larry.
可以等一下吗
Hold it for minute, will you please?
等等
Hold on.
嘿 泰德 杰瑞 怎样了
Hey, Ted. Jerry, what's happening?
内利斯 说他找你借了
Well, Nellis said he lent you
他登记的一个制动弹簧拉伸器
a-a brake spring stretcher he signed out.
是的 我给他了
He did, and I gave it back to him.
他说东西还在你这儿
Well, he says you still have it.
什么 我没拿
What? I don't got it.
我就放在那儿了
I put it right over there.
不在那儿 兄弟 你胡说
It's not there, man. That's bullshit.
我把东西放在他旁边那该死的椅子上了
I put it on that damn stool next to him.
好吧 你可以继续工作了吗
All right, all right, can you hold the work
请等一会儿
for a minute, please?
丹齐 你能把收音机关掉吗
Dansey, will you please turn the radio off?
好吧 现在我在找一个制动弹簧拉伸器
All right, now, I'm looking for a brake spring stretcher,
在找到之前我不希望任何人离开
and I don't want anyone moving till we find it.
Ted
So, Ted...
它去哪儿了 到底怎么回事
Where'd it go? What happened to it?
或许这该死的东西掉下来了
Well, maybe that damn thing just fell.
找找地板上有没有
So get on the floor and start looking,
所有人都不要离开
'cause not one single person leaving this place
直到我们找到它
until we find it.
只有这个办法了