Hey, knucklehead.
你想怎么做 我就怎么做
I want to do the first thing you want, man.
去吃饭吗 曼金斯
You going to chow, Menkins?
没有肉丸 不去
Not for no meatballs.
-你说了算 -当然是我说了算
- Your call. - I know it is.
五一一六 吃饭队伍
Five-one-one-six, chow line...
-智障 -小弟
- Oh, slow. - Baby bro.
请为您的预付费手♥机♥卡充值
Please add credit to you prepaid telephone card.
他妈的
Whoo-whoo. Shit.
路易斯 球 快点开始啊
Louis, the ball, let's go. Game on.
你投球还是那个白♥痴♥样
You know you got that old same old dumb-ass shot.
-快啊 -没钱
- Come on. - Don't be talking about...
就别逼逼
If you ain't got the money.
路易斯 他妈的 快投球啊
Come on, Louis, shoot the damn ball.
妈的 你♥他♥妈♥为什么乱投都能中
Damn, why you always hitting that broke-ass shot?
次次都他妈是这样
Same fucking shot over and over and over again.
-不是乱投 -确实不是乱投
- It ain't broke. - It ain't broke 'cause it's
因为你只会这么投
the only motherfucking shot you ever take.
我能怎么办
What can I say?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Uh-oh. Come on.
两美金
2 dollors.
真就是一坨屎
This is horse shit, literally.
他说得对 一堆狗屎
He's right, man. Pile of horse shit.
-该你了 莫 -来啊老铁 投球
- Go ahead, Mo. - Come on, man, throw the ball.
来好好投
Shoot it once, come on.
-两美金 - 那什么鬼姿势
- $2. - Who shoots like that?
他妈的
Ding. Shit.
-这就不好玩了 路易斯 -端尿盆式罚球
- Shit ain't no fun, Louis. - Rick Barry-ass shit.
里克·巴里:前美国职业篮球运动员,用端尿盆的姿势罚球,命中率在NBA历史上排名前列
史上最强
Then don't play.
该死
Boo-yah! Damn.
你比我还差
You worse than me.
有点德州男人的样子好吗
Come with that motherfucking Texas shit.
你们都他妈太菜了
Y'all sorry as shit.
狗♥杂♥种♥还有40天就要出狱了
Hey, motherfucker's getting out of here in 40 days,
就好像他拉的屎都不臭了
and he act like his shit don't stink.
我跟你们说 他还是那坨烂狗屎
Well, I tell you what, his shit gonna stink
在这里待了30年 等他出去了
when he get out there after 30 years.
好了兄弟 够了
All right, man, all right.
他就会这样 老哥
He's gonna be like, "Hey, man,
我的比特迈斯磁带呢
where my Betamax at?"
比特迈斯:一种磁带格式,1975年由索尼开♥发♥上市,很快就被市场淘汰,2016年正式停产
好了好了
All right, all right, all right.
我的BB机怎么不管用了
How come my beeper ain't working no more?
好了 可以了 兄弟
All right, all right, man.
怎么了 紧张了
What up, getting nervous?
离开了饥渴室友和小床的生活当然不一样
Life won't be the same without three hots and a cot.
他已经吓傻了
He's scared as shit.
你没听我说的吗
Hey, you ain't hear me, huh?
-找事吗 兄弟 -哟哟哟哟哟
- What's up, man? - Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo...
我就开个玩笑 兄弟
I was just playing, man. Huh?
-可以吗 -最好是这样
- We cool. - Better be.
好了 好了 放松
Come on, come on, easy.
-可以吗 -我知道了
- We cool. - I know we cool.
很好 那就好
All right, then. All right.
还有明天不要忘了我的两块钱
Don't forget my $2 tomorrow either.
嘿 时间到了 哟
Hey, time's up, yo.
好了 好了 给你就是
All right, all right, you got that.
联合帮说你得交租
United says you got to pay rent.
你♥他♥妈♥哪根葱
Who the fuck are you?
我说联合帮需要交租 一周10块
I said United need rent, ten a week.
泰瑞派你来的
Terry sent you?
嘿 我不是你的人 小年轻
Hey, I'm not your man, yongblood.
从今天起 10块一周
Ten a week starting today.
嘿 听我说
Hey, look, see...
我不是你能欺负的 傻♥逼♥
I'm not the one, motherfucker.
现在感觉怎么样
How you feel now?
怎么样 爽吗
Huh? Huh?
怎么样 放松 傻♥逼♥
What's up? Relax, motherfucker.
还想欺负我 傻♥逼♥
I ain't your man, motherfucker.
放开我
Get off me.
操
Fuck.
比彻 转身 戴手铐
Beecher, turn around, cuff up.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck, man.
快点转身 戴手铐
Turn around, cuff up now.
我只是在自我保护 兄弟 是他冲我来的
I was just defending myself, man... he came after me.
比彻 我不知道你从哪来
Beecher, I don't know where you're from,
但这个破地方有监控
but this fucking place got cameras.
他在胡说八道 兄弟
He was talking shit, man.
那你下次找个好欺负的
Then next time, turn the other cheek.
规矩不是这样的
That ain't how it works.
我猜你现在自食恶果了 不是吗
Well, I guess you're fucked now, aren't you?
把你♥妈♥的♥脏手拿开 兄弟
Get your fucking hands off me, man.
你♥他♥妈♥不要对我推来推去
You don't be pulling on me and shit like that,
妈的还折我的手臂
bending my motherfucking hand up.
臭傻♥逼♥ 你♥他♥妈♥走不了
Punk motherfucker. You're gonna fucking go.
行吧
Oh, okay.
你打算怎么办 找你的兄弟吗
What you gonna do about it? Go get your brothers, huh?
5号♥房♥
Row five.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
调查员丹弗斯想见你
Investigator Danvers wants to see ya.
我还以为我们两把老骨头不用再操心了
I thought we were too old for this shit.
是啊 我们两个都是
Yeah, you and me both.
现在为了一堆破事我还得叫你来谈心
Now I got to call you in over this latest round of bullshit
操着卖♥♥粉的心挣着卖♥♥菜的钱
that we both know is beneath our pay grade.
你和我的薪水等级可不同
Uh, you and me got different pay grades.
你和联合帮发生什么恩怨了
What's going down with you and the Uniteds?
-不知道 -你骗人
- No idea. - You're lying.
说吧 梅多斯警官在监控里看到你了
Come on, Officer Meadows got you on camera
在和一个疑似联合帮的家伙打架
fighting with that young guy probably from the Uniteds.
梅多斯警官
Officer Meadows?
怎么了 梅多斯
What? Meadows.
是他 是啊 你们之间发生了什么
Yeah, yeah, what's going on with you all?
就像我刚才说的 麦克 我不知道
Like I told you, Mike, I got no idea.
又开始胡说八道了
Ah, you're bullshitting me.
对了 那孩子找我要钱
Hey, um, the kid came up to me looking for money.
为什么
Why?
为什么 你们他妈关了我们三个月禁闭
Why? Y'all had us on lockdown for three fucking months.
谁有钱才怪呢 还来问为什么
Ain't nobody got no cash. Why you think?
-你认识那个孩子吗 -谁
- Did you know the kid? - Who?
哪个孩子
Which kid?
不要来这一套了 那个叫比池的孩子
Stop playing games, the Beech kid.
比池
Beech?
丹特·比彻 被你揍了一顿的那个孩子
Dante Beecher, that's the kid you fought.
比池 这他妈什么破名字
Beech? What the fuck kind of name is Beech?
我不知道 他他妈就叫比彻
I don't know. Beecher, it's his fucking name.
我怎么
What do I...
这是你第一次和他交谈吗
Is this the first time that you had contact with him?
和谁
With who?
听着 我之前从没见过那个孩子
Hey, look, I've never seen the kid before.
我没有理由要和卷进他的破事 还有
I got no reason to mess with him, and what,
你以为我愿意在禁闭室过完最后五周吗
you think I want to spend my last five weeks in the SHU?
他有什么同帮派的兄弟进来吗
Did he have any affiliations coming in?
谁 丹特·比彻
Who, Dante Beecher?
-是的 -我他妈怎么知道
-Yes. - The fuck would I know?
我只是说 他愿意派他来搞你
I'm just saying, Terry must want him awful bad
说明泰瑞一定特别想要他
if he's willing to send him after you.
是啊 泰瑞真♥他♥妈♥傻♥逼♥
Yeah, Terry's a fucking dumb-ass
还派人来搞我
sending anybody after me.
也许他现在很绝望
Uh, he's probably desperate...
因为在印第安纳州发生的事情
because of what happened up at Indiana State.
什么事情