I'll be your parole officer for your release,
在你假释期间
you know, during your parole,
在你离开之后
for any supervision, assistance...
-任何得监视 援助 -好的
- After you. - All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
在我看你的案子之前
So I read your case file before,
我只是 只是整理了一下
but I was just... yeah, just brushing up on it.
我需要点薄荷糖
And... okay, uh, I'm gonna have a mint.
我可以给你一块薄荷糖吗
Am I allowed to give you a mint?
-你要一块薄荷糖吗 -不用 谢谢
- Do you want a mint? - I'm all right.
好吧 那我从你的文件
Okay, so what I can tell from your... your file is...
-好吧 我需要一块薄荷糖 -给
- Yeah, I'll have a mint. - Here.
你的释放日期是
so it looks like your release date is...
7月18日
July 18th,
准确来说 从那一时期
uh, at which point will have been incarcerated
在60年有期徒刑中
for exactly 24 years and 3 months
你已经被监禁24年零3个月了
of a 60-year sentence,
减刑了30年,并且减到了24年
which was cut to 30 and has been reduced to 24...
24年零3个月
24-3.
因为良好表现减刑三次
Dash three due to good behavior/time cuts.
减刑 没错吧
Time cuts. Is that correct?
非常好
Fantastic.
你有什么问题吗
Do you have any, uh, questions about that?
没有
On that? Nope.
好的
Okay, um...
你的假释非常标准
I see that your parole is pretty standard.
需要在印第安纳州呆两年
"Required to remain in Indiana for a two-year duration."
好吗
Okay?
获释后你将得到一张100美元的支票
"Upon your release, you'll be given a check for $100."
加上我的薪水对吧
Uh, plus my pay, right?
到18号♥应该是754元
It should be, uh, 754 on the 18th.
在监狱接受审判之后
After the prison take its cut.
受害人基金等等
Mm-hmm. Victim fund and whatnot.
抱歉 我不知道
Okay, uh, sorry, I wasn't aware of that,
我会调查的
but I will look into it.
很好
So we're all good.
他们有什么工作安排
They, uh... they have any job-placement programs
给刚出狱的人吗
for people just getting out?
你是说像过渡教习所之类的吗
Oh, you mean like a halfway house?
为出狱者 出院精神病人或已戒毒者重回社会所设立的过渡住所
不 我的意思是就业安置
No, I mean like job placement,
比如职业技能培训之类的
you know, skills training, anything?
你和你的社工
Uh, is it something
讨论过这些吗
you've spoken to your social worker about?
她只管监狱里的事
Uh, she just deals with stuff on the inside.
我们没有什么正式的项目
Um, I mean, there's nothing formal that we're set up to do,
但我可以帮你找找工作机会
but I can certainly advise you of job opportunities that...
如果有的话
As they come up.
路易斯 你有大学文凭吗
Um, Louis, do you have a college degree?
相当于高中文凭
那普通同等学历证书呢
How about a GED?
-有 -很好
- Yeah. - Great.
那你可以读书写字吗
So you're comfortable with reading and writing and all that?
-我可以 -好的
- I'm fine. - Okay.
好的 很棒
Okay, great.
好的 很好
Okay, cool.
我们时间到了
Oh, and there's our time.
我会帮你查查技能培训的 好吗
Um, so I'm gonna look into the skills thing, okay?
我一定会的
And I'm gonna totally do that.
我非常期待
Um, I really look forward to this.
好吗
Cool?
很好
Yeah, cool.
好了
Okay, cool.
好了
Cool.
-大黑 你怎么样 -很棒 很棒
- Big Black, what's good? - It's lit, it's lit.
路易斯 你怎么样
Hey, what's up, Louis?
-不好意思 迟到了 -是啊
- Yeah, my fault I'm late. - Yeah.
你刚刚去哪儿了
Where were you?
得去主管那儿一趟 和监狱官报个到
I had to run by admin, check in with my PO.
要出狱了激动吗
Excited about getting out?
你不会激动吗
You know, wouldn't you be?
我大概情绪会很复杂
Probably a whole mix of emotions, you know?
我说过 监狱外面的生活也不轻松
Like I said, it ain't always easy on the outside either.
你是在说你老婆
Oh, you're talking about your wife.
不 毕竟她也不是第一个
No, granted, she ain't the first person
得肺癌的人了 但是
to ever come down with lung cancer, but...
听你说这些我很难过
Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that.
谢谢你 路易斯
Yeah, thank you, Louis.
那你昨天和泰德是怎么回事
Yeah, so, uh, what happened yesterday with Ted, though?
后来发现是他想偷那个弹簧拉伸器
Oh, it turns out he was trying to steal that spring stretcher.
你怎么知道的
How you figure?
因为琼斯告诉我他看到他
Because Jonesy told me he saw him
把故意把那东西放到电焊机里
put it in the welder on purpose.
琼斯告诉你的吗
Jonesy told you that?
是啊 但我不想让琼斯惹麻烦
Yeah, but I don't want to get Jonesy in trouble.
这是只有你我知道 好吗
That's between you and me, all right?
我们得让这个小组团结点
I mean, we got to keep this group tight,
不然他们会取消整个项目的
otherwise they're gonna eliminate the whole program.
好 听你的
Yeah, I hear you.
那你想让谁来代他
Who are you gonna replace him with?
你有推荐人选吗
Well, you got any recommendations?
有个叫比彻的新人
Well, there's this new kid named Beecher...
不 我不雇新人 你知道的
No, I don't... I don't hire new kids, you know that.
我就觉得他可能挺合适的
I just thought he might be a nice fit.
我快出狱了
I'm fixing to retire.
能有点新鲜血液进来也许也不错
Might be nice to get some young blood in here.
好吧
All right, well...
我考虑考虑 好吗
Well, we'll think about it, all right?
同时 我帮你找点活
In the meantime, let's get you set up for work.
好的
All right.
查尔斯 好了 把车开过来吧兄弟
Hey, Charles, you good. Go ahead and drive, man.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
-路易斯 -干啥
- Louis. - Yo.
总有一天我要去你的城市
I'm going to your city one day.
我喜欢纽约
I like New York.
我知道
I hear you.
可能还得要几年 还得几年
It might be a couple years... a couple years or so, you know.
好了 拉回去吧
All right, there you go, pull up.
-查理 -干啥
- Hey, Charlie. - Yeah.
我很感激 兄弟
Hey, I appreciate it, man.
每个人都有需要帮忙的时候 路易斯
Hey, everyone need help every now and then, Louis.
好了
All right.
放那儿就行
Just put it right there.
-见见比彻 -你怎么样
- Meet Beecher. - How you doing?
好了
All right.
比池 过来
Hey, Beech, check it.
走吧
Yeah. Come on.
-你懂车吗 -其实我懂
- You know anything about cars? - Yeah, actually, I do.
我爸以前修车玩
My pops used to fix them up for fun back in the day.
多久以前
Which day?
我就是说我小时候
I just meant when I was younger.
还穿开裆裤 还是再大一点的时候
Dickies or onesie?
去他的开裆裤
Fuck a onesie.
-那是大一点的时候吗 -当然了
- Dickies? - No doubt.
你♥爸♥还在吗
Pops still around?
不 他走了
Nah, he cut out on us.
他教了你什么吗
He teach you anything?
他啥也没叫我
He didn't teach me shit.
他教了他兄弟 所以我从他那儿学的
Taught his brother, so I learned from him.
拿着这个
Boom. Hold this.
你要把这个给我吗
You gonna give me this?
有可能