- Outlast him. -Is that what you did?
你过去到处乱跑是真的吗
Ain't it true you used to run shit around here?
我听说你疯了OG
I head you was mad OG.
我可不那么说
I wouldn't say that.
他们说在里面外面都有你的人
They said you had runners inside and outside the wall,
可以拿到你想要的一切
get your hands on anything you want.
我做自己的事 只是不想一事无成
I did my business. Just don't get nowhere.
如果它能让你得到你想要的
It do if it gets you what you want.
它让我陷入了困境
What it got me was in the hole,
这对你的脑袋不好
which ain't good for your head.
如果我是你 我会说给我滚出去
If I was you, I'd do my bid, get the fuck out.
-你活多大了 -已经半截身子进土了
- How long you got? - 50, do 25.
放屁 你可比我年轻
Shit, you'd be younger than me.
你心里要记住
Put something on your mind...
离这些混♥蛋♥远点
Stay clear of these motherfuckers,
因为如果你把生命交给他们
'cause they will take your life
他们就会夺走你的生命
if you give it to them.
就好像我得呆在这里一段时间
Seem like I got to be here for a while,
所以我还是舒服点好了
so I might as well just get comfortable.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
进来之后我曾经在很长时间里
You know, I had one friend the whole time
一直有一个朋友
I've been down.
一个真正的朋友
One true friend.
真名叫拉塞尔 但他们称他为摩西
Name was Russell, but they called him "Moses."
摩西过去的确是个关键人物
Moses did run this whole joint.
看看那些为他干活的人 全是犯人
Had to see who was working for him, inmates.
你明白这种交易 招募他的爪牙
You know the deal, recruited his bitches,
让那些狗♥娘♥养♥的
had them motherfuckers bring in shit
直接在门前面拉屎
straight through the front door,
狱警却往看向另外一个地方
warden looking the other way.
但是后来 后来不久
But after... after a while...
他开始做得过火了
It started getting too hot for him.
就被扔进禁闭室
Got thrown in the hole.
后来查了几桩案子都涉及到他
Caught a couple cases up in here,
他的刑期又加了20年
got 20 years added to his sentence.
他那时已经70了 所以在那个时候
He was already in for 70, so at a certain point,
他 他再也承受不了这种压力
he... he just couldn't take that pressure no more,
实在熬不下去了
couldn't part the waters.
有一天晚上 他回到自己的牢房♥
One night, he went back to his cell,
拿起刮胡刀 割了两个手腕
grabbed a razor, slit both his wrists,
然后又顺着一个耳朵割到喉咙
then cut his throat ear to
再他妈划到另外一个耳朵
motherfucking ear.
摩西就这样了结了自己
And that was the end of Moses.
我肯定不会那么干
I wouldn't do that.
你现在是这么说
You say that now.
相信我
Trust me.
要知道
You know...
陷的太深 会付出代价的
Play too hard, it take its toll.
我知道那是我该退后的时候
I know that's when I stepped back.
OG 妈的要出事了
OG, shit about to pop off.
看看结果如何
See how it play out.
兄弟 我得跟他们一起去
I got to go ride with them, bro.
孩子 静观其变
Let the bees be still, son.
-嘿 操 - 大骚乱
- Hell, no! - Major fight...
操♥你♥妈♥的集团帮 贱♥人♥
Damn fucking Syndicates, man!
快来 把他揍出翔来
Come on! Knock his ass out!
我他妈不是告密贼
I'm not a fucking snitch!
-蠢猪 -好了 转过去
- Fucking pigs! - All right, turn around.
转过去
Turn around.
不
No!
停止抵抗 停止抵抗
Stop resisting! Stop resisting!
小伙子 停止抵抗
Young man, stop resisting.
操♥他♥妈♥
Fuck this...
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck that!
我♥操♥你 把你♥他♥妈♥的手拿开
Get your fucking... get your fucking hands off me.
嘿 马库斯 我是 我是爸爸
Hey, Marcus, it's... it's your pops.
嘿
Hi.
你还记得我下个月就要出来了
you remember I'm getting out of here next month?
是的
Yeah.
所以我 我在这要尽量保持沉默
So I'm... I'm over here trying to keep to myself,
但是 你知道 我不能离开
but, you know, I can't leave
印第安纳州这个地方 你明白
the state of Indiana, you know,
因为我还在假释期间
'cause of my parole conditions.
除此以外
And then on top of that,
自从我进来以后 我真的没那么多钱了
I really haven't put that much away since I've been down,
所以我甚至不知道
so I don't even know
我怎么才能一路走到加利福尼亚
how I'll even get all the way out there to California.
不
No.
但这 现在 我不是要求你
But that's... now, I'm not asking you.
马库斯 稍等 稍等
Marcus, hold on. Hold on.
稍等一分钟
Hold on one minute.
是 是 我是索尼亚 嘿 嘿 马库斯
Yeah, yeah, here's Sonia. Hey, hey, Marcus.
马库斯 别 别让她接电♥话♥
Marcus, don't... Don't put her on yet.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey, there, baby girl.
你 你在干什么 索尼亚
H-how you doing, Sonia?
不错 我很好 我很好
Uh, that's great. I'm good, I'm good.
是的 当然我还在努力
Yeah, of course I'm still working on it.
我快 我快把它画出完了
I got... I got it almost all sketched out.
我想 我想你会很喜欢它
I think... I think you're gonna like it a lot.
我快等不及了
I can't wait to see it.
我也迫不及待得让你看到它
I can't wait for you to see it, too.
不过 我得挂了
And... I need to go.
噢 好的 那再见
Oh, okay, then.
我爱你
I love you.
这是首发阵容
Here's the starting lineup
不过有所改变
and the changes.
安德鲁·博古特受伤退出了
Andrew Bogut's out with an injury.
安德鲁·伊戈达拉将会替补上场
Andre Iguodala will come off the bench...
嘿 曼金斯 他们又想见你了
Hey, Menkins, they're asking to see you again.
-什么事 -第五间
- For what? - Row five.
你的猜测和我一样好
Your guess is as good as mine.
别问我 因为我不会读心术
Don't ask 'cause I'm not a mind reader.
也许跟你要出狱的事儿有关
Maybe it's about you getting out.
把手抬起来
Hands up.
打开手掌 给我看一下你的手背
Spread your fingers, show me the backs of your hands.
把手穿过脸
Reach your hand across your face,
拉住你耳朵的后面
pull your ear back.
转向我
Turn toward me.
用手抓一下你的胡子
Run your fingers through your beard.
张开嘴
And open your mouth for me.
用你的手指拉开你的腮帮子
Take your fingers, pull your cheeks apart.
抬一下你的上嘴片 下嘴片
Raise your upper lip, bottom lip,
伸舌头
stick your tongue out.
转一下
Turn for me.
再转
Keep turning.
停
Stop.
弯腰 扒开你的屁♥股♥
Bend at the waist, spread your buttocks.
穿上衣服
And get dressed.
祝你好运
Have a good day.
谢谢你能过来 路易斯
Thanks for sitting with us, Louis.
你知道
As you know...
他知道吗
Does he know?
调查员巴克斯特在监狱负责
Investigator Baxter handles
处理安全威胁组织的事情
STGs in Pendleton.
安全威胁组织 帮派
Security threat groups... Gangs.
我知道他们是谁
I know what they are.
很好 所以你知道这是件很严重的事件
Great, so then you know it's serious business.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I do.
所以你可能也知道我们面对一个情形就是
So then you probably also know we've had a situation
这是由于对印第安纳州的监狱中集团帮那帮人的