That's just... that's just the way it is.
我会找到这个该死的制动弹簧拉伸器的
I'm gonna find that damn brake spring stretcher.
我知道这里有个混♥蛋♥
I know it's around here some-motherfucker-where.
好吧
All right.
地板上有很多危险的东西
A lot of dangerous stuff down here on the floor,
他开始找了
so he got to find it,
否则每个人都有麻烦
otherwise gonna be trouble for everybody.
这个该死的东西掉下来了 哪儿也没有
This dumb motherfucker fell, nowhere there.
这该死的东西在这儿呢
This motherfucker over there. There it go.
给 杰瑞
Here's the damn thing, Jerry.
好的
All right, then.
现在开始 如果要借工具的话
Now, everyone, if you borrow a tool,
还工具的时候务必交到对方的手里
you must replace it directly in a person's hand,
否则会有麻烦的
or we could have a problem.
我可以回去了吗
Can I go back to my station now?
当然
Yes, you can.
好了 问题解决了 开始工作吧
Okay, everything's fine now. Let's get back to work.
丹齐 你能把收音机
Hey, Dansey, would you please put the radio
放回去吗
back to my station?
♪ 鲸鱼在空中翱翔 ♪
♪ My, my whale in the sky ♪
♪ 即使不知道原因也要继续前进 ♪
♪ Just got up and don't know why ♪
♪ 如果开始了 我知道我将会 ♪
♪ If I start, I know I will ♪
♪ 再度杀掠 ♪
♪ Come back all the time to kill ♪
♪ 我看到有人在我的地盘上 ♪
♪ I see others floating back ♪
♪ 闲晃 ♪
♪ Cashing in on my own high ♪
♪ 毫无道理地偷窃 ♪
♪ Stealing as they don't know why ♪
♪ 我看到有人在我的地盘 ♪
♪ I see people floating back ♪
♪闲晃♪
♪ Cashing in on my own high ♪
♪ 毫无道理地偷窃 ♪
♪ Stealing as they don't know why ♪
我想起了前些天
I thought about the other day.
我不知道你是谁
I didn't know who you were.
好吧
Okay.
我并不是不尊重你
I meant you no disrespect.
我是比池
I'm Beech.
我是路易斯
Louis.
好了
All right, then.
路易斯 我叫你呢
Hey, Louis, let me holler at you.
路易斯 翘臀姑娘在叫你呢
Hey, Louis, that fine-ass woman calling you.
今天早上修车间发生了什么
What happened at auto body this morning?
我不能告诉你 萨曼莎
Oh, you know I can't tell you that, Samantha.
你有嘴啊
You got a mouth.
我听皮纳先生说炒了叫泰德的新人
I heard Mr. Piner fired that new guy, Ted.
不,他只是惹火了皮纳 但是我们最后找到了工具
No, he got mad at him, but then they found the tool.
好吧 但是我听说最后还是解雇了他
Yeah, but I heard they fired him anyway.
我现在才知道
That's news to me.
好吧 这不是个新消息
Well, it won't be no news
在这里封锁之前
when this place goes back on lockdown.
-Louis -Ms. Ludlow
- Hey, Louis. - Ms. Ludlow.
我和你妹妹谈过了
I spoke to your sister.
她说她给你安排了一个房♥间
She said she's got a room all fixed up for you.
我肯定她给你准备好了你最爱的饭菜
I'm sure she'll have your favorite meal
在你出去的第一天
all ready for you, your first day out.
她不知道我爱吃什么
She don't know my favorite meal.
那么你应该告诉她
Well, then you should tell her.
妹妹烧的白开水
Eh, sister burn water.
我要去黄金畜栏自助餐厅
I'm going to the Golden Corral.
我听说他们的香蕉布丁
I hear they got a banana pudding over there...
世界第一
Out of this world.
进来坐坐吧
Come on in and have a seat.
但是黄金畜栏不会请你
So the Golden Corral is not gonna pay you
吃香蕉布丁
to eat their banana pudding.
你说的没错 女士
No, ma'am, you're right.
你想过你的工作安排吗
Have you been thinking about a job strategy?
既然你已经在汽修间工作
Since you've been working in auto body,
你为什么不想想呢
why not think about that?
开始列出一张你可能申请的商店名单
Start making a list of shops you might apply to.
他们可以帮你打出来
They can help you type up
你的简历在图书馆
your résumé in the library.
还有
And...
你记得
Now, you remember
我把你提名到恢复性司法项目中了
I signed you up for that restorative justice program?
真的吗
Really?
这是你假释协议的一部分
It's part of your parole agreement.
这的确可以改变一个人的一生 路易斯
It can really make a difference in people's lives, Louis,
包括你
including yours.
但是这真的不在我名单中的首位
But it's not really at the top of my list.
我希望我们可以做更多
I wish we could do more.
我明白你正在努力
Yeah, I know, I know you're trying.
是的 但是或许你可以多上几节课
Yeah, but maybe you can take some more classes
一旦你出去了
once you get out.
或许吧
Maybe.
24年后感到紧张这是正常的
It's normal to feel nervous after 24 years.
我真的不想再讨论这个话题了
Um, I really don't want to talk about this anymore.
好吧
Fair enough.
那么 路易斯 我们几周后见
Okay, then, Louis, I will see you in a couple of weeks.
好的 卢德洛女士
Yeah, right, Ms. Ludlow.
到时候见
All right. I'm gonna see you then.
好的
Yeah.
怎么了
Yo, what's happening?
嘿 兄弟
Come on, boy.
多练练投篮动作
You need more follow-through.
就差一英寸了
Only missed by, like, an inch.
一英寸可不短
That's a inch too much.
投个球 让我看看
Follow-through, see that?
完美得投篮
Key to a perfect shot.
你看我说的对吧 你感觉怎么样
See what I'm talking about? You feel that?
和我第一次投篮有什么区别吗
Same way I shot it the first time.
这一次你伸得更远了点
Nah, you had more extension that time...
投个球
Follow-through.
再来一次
Do it... do it again.
好的
Yeah.
接着
There you go.
嘿 比池
Hey, yo, Beech!
我们缺一个人
We need one!
我一会儿再叫你
Hey, man, I'll holler at you later, man.
我悄悄和你通个气
Hey, let me breathe on you for a second.
你知道的 我不是一个经常说教得人
You know, normally I ain't one to preach.
我只管好我自己的事
And I mind my own fucking business.
但是和他们混在一起 没有前途
But running with them... No future in it,
尤其是现在这种情况
especially with what's going on right now.
出了乱子 你是第一个遭殃的
When it pop off, you be the first to get it.
你这么说因为你不喜欢他们
You just saying that shit 'cause you don't like 'em.
谁说我不喜欢他们
Who said I don't like them?
泰瑞 这很明显
Terry. It's obvious, man.
你以前是头儿 对吧
You used to be the mayor, right?
嘿 来吧 混♥蛋♥
Hey, let's go, motherfucker. Fuck that.
嘿
Hey...
自重 自尊 体面
dignity, self-respect, grace...
最后下来 这些才是你想要的
At the end of the day, that's what you want
在这里坚持下去
to try to hold on to in here.
可能现在对你没什么意义 但是记住它
Might not mean much to you now, but it's something to remember.
一起打球吧
Let's ball, man.
嘿 路易斯
Louis? Hey.
路易斯 曼金斯 对吧
Yeah. Louis Menkins, right?
路易斯 我们去那儿
Okay. Louis, we're just gonna go over here
一间私人房♥间 我们谈一谈
and have a-a private room, and we'll have a chat.
可以吗
Does that work? Yeah.
很好 抱歉 我自我介绍了吗
Great, great. Um, sorry, did I introduce myself?
没
No.
你可以叫我约翰 皮金斯 或者叫我约翰尼也可以
You can all me John Pinkins, or Johnny's fine.
我是你的假释官