圣诞老人
Santa!
Nick
Nick. Hey! Hey.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
在极地发生的事很难搞
Look. What's happening at the Pole is very naughty.
但是我不能做圣诞老人
But I can't be Santa.
听我说 他们雇佣的圣诞老人还没到
Listen. The Santa that they hired isn't here yet.
和几个小孩坐下来
Sit with a couple of kids,
你会感觉到星星眼的 我知道你一定会的
you'll feel The Twinkle. I know you will.
如果不能 那就没压力了
And if you don't, no more pressure.
我不会再打扰你 我发誓
I will leave you alone. I almost promise.
-我不行 艾丽 -尼克·克林科
- I can't, Ellie. - Nick Kringle,
这是你与生俱来的天赋
this is in your blood. It's in your stars.
是你心之所向 身之所往
It's in your destiny.
我把套装留在北极了
I left the suit in the North Pole.
怎么会 尼克 这下麻烦了
That's a problem, Nick. Come on.
这服装太傻了
This costume is ridiculous.
我不觉得和你平时穿的有什么不一样
I don't see any difference from what you usually wear.
-什么 -或者
- Excuse me? - Or...
在你眼中我一直是这样吗
You think I look like this all the time?
没有比这更惨的评价了 你 去召集驯鹿
Worst thing anyone's ever said to me. You, gather the reindeer.
-我们做完这个就回家 -哪里不一样
- We're doing this and going home. - Well, how is it different?
请往右下一点
Little lower and to the right, please.
我觉得这主意不太好
I just don't think it's that great of an idea.
圣诞老人
Santa!
-会很好的 -好多小孩
- It'll be great. - There's a lot of them.
-我不知道 -你会很棒的
- I don't know... - You're gonna be great.
能见到你们 圣诞老人很激动
Santa is so excited to meet you guys.
你没问题的 上来吧
You got this. Come on up.
来吧 来
Go ahead. Go on.
你好
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho! Hi!
圣诞快乐 你叫什么
Merry Christmas. What's your name?
你也是
Right back at you.
他叫亚吉特 来自印度
His name's Ajeet. He's from India.
等等 你怎么知道
Wait, how do you know that?
不知道 我感觉到的
I don't know. You pick stuff up.
这个圣诞 他想堂兄来和他一起住
For Christmas, he wants his cousin to come live with him
-在亚利桑那州的凤♥凰♥城 -好
- in Phoenix, Arizona. - Okay.
-还有iPad -iPad 我听懂了
- And an iPad. - An iPad. I got that.
-挺有趣的 对吧 -圣诞快乐
- That was fun, right? - Merry Christmas.
-我们现在午休吗 还是 -别
- Do we break for lunch now or is that... -No!
-你好 -别大惊小怪的
- Hello! - Let's not make a meal out of this.
我来是因为我爸妈想练习用美图秀秀
I'm only doing it so my parents can practice using Snapchat.
明白了 所以 圣诞快乐 你叫什么
Got it. So, Merry Christmas. What's your name?
汤娅 汤娅·库博曼
Tonya. Tonya Cooperman.
汤娅·库博曼 你是个好孩子吗
Tonya Cooperman. And have you been a good girl?
我觉得 这不关你的事
I really don't see how that's your business.
你说得对 抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
我越界了
That was over the line, um...
让我们假设你是个好女孩
Let's say you were a good girl,
那你想要什么圣诞礼物
what do you want for Christmas?
怎么 你要给我吗
Why? You're gonna get it for me?
你这个可怜的商场圣诞老人
A pathetic mall Santa?
你说对了 他不会把礼物给你
You're right. He's not gonna get it for you.
因为你对珍妮·斯塔尔斯那么刻薄
Because you were so mean to Jennie Stalts
就因为她有点大舌头
just 'cause she has a lisp.
汤娅 珍妮是你最好的朋友
Tonya, Jennie is your best friend.
过来
Get over here.
你怎么知道珍妮·斯塔尔斯
How'd you know about Jennie Stalts?
不知道 她有珍妮·斯塔尔斯气场
She had a Jennie Stalts vibe, I don't know.
要达到这种感知力
Usually, it takes people years of yoga
人们通常需要多年的瑜伽训练
to get that kind of awareness.
我看到个朋友 我去去就回
I see my friend. I'll be back.
-等等 别走 -你没问题
- Wait, no! - You're doing great!
拜托不要走 我搞不定这里
No, I'm not. Please, I don't know what I'm doing.
下一个
Next.
你好啊 圣诞快乐 你叫什么名字
Hi, Merry Christmas. What's your name?
圣诞老人 你写这信给我是什么意思
Why did you write this to me, Santa?
亲爱的罗伯托 由于你总是不整理床铺
"Dear Roberto, due to your continuous failure to make your bed,
今年没有你的圣诞礼物了
"you will not be receiving a present this year.
请你改正错误 表现好一些
"We invite you to correct this naughty flaw
明年圣诞再申请礼物派送吧
"and reapply for present status next Christmas."
这不是我写的
Yeah, I didn't write that.
最好的祝福 圣诞老人 这里是这样写的
"Best wishes, Santa." Right there.
-我也收到了 -我也是
- I got one too. - I got one too.
-还有我 -我也是
- I got one. - I got one too.
老天 真高兴在这碰到你
My God! I'm so jolly you're here.
是你和艾利克斯说我圣诞节
Did you tell Alex that I would spend
会和他还有我的前妻一起过吗
Christmas with him and my ex-wife?
是啊 这是他的圣诞愿望
Yeah. It's his Christmas wish to go to that Chinese restaurant
你们一家人去那家中餐馆过节
you guys always go to on Christmas day, Sun Ming,
享用美味的红绿鸡蛋卷
and have the red and green egg rolls.
但我和你说过 杰西和我合不来
But I told you, Jessie and I don't get along.
她和她丈夫还有艾利克斯开始了新生活
She has a new life with her husband
我不能过去打扰他们
and Alex, and I can't go over there.
的确 不过如果你能借此良机敞开心扉
Yeah. But if you use Christmas to open up
和他们谈谈
and talk about it...
我吗 敞开心扉吗
Me? Open up?
克林科 是你没搞清楚状况
Kringle, you're the one who omits things.
比如你会手语的事 还有你的巧克力钱币
Like how you can speak sign language, or chocolate money.
你说的是
No. That's fair, yeah.
我爸爸是圣诞老人 他做得很棒
My dad was Santa Claus, he was great.
每年平安夜 他都会从烟囱滑下来
Every Christmas Eve, he would slide down the chimney.
他可以从前门进来的
Could've come in the front door,
但他不想破坏我们的节日气氛
but he wanted to give us the full treatment, you know.
尼克和我总是从房♥间里偷看
And Nick and I would peek out from our rooms,
我会大喊 我看到妈妈亲圣诞老人了
and I'd say I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus.
爸爸同我们坐下来
And then Dad would sit with us
和我们分享他这一晚的经历
and tell us about his night,
那是我最爱的圣诞礼物了
and that was my favorite present.
然后 小精灵波莉
And then, Elf Polly,
也就是现在的波莉姨妈
now Aunt Polly,
送我们回去睡觉
she would take us to bed.
半年前 爸爸去世了
Six months ago, Dad died,
尼克继任了圣诞老人 可他觉得压力很大
so, Nick became Santa and he was feeling overwhelmed,
所以我建议他休息一段时间
so I told him that he should take some time off,
他就离开我们 来到了这里
get away for a while and he wound up here,
现在他想留下来教瑜伽
and now he wants to stay and do yoga,
北极的每个人都在生我的气
and, everybody in the North Pole is really mad at me.
于是 我拉着雪橇和驯鹿 要把他带回去
So, I took the sleigh and the reindeer to bring him back.
好吧 谢谢你对艾利克斯这么好
All right, thank you for being so nice to Alex.
祝你好运 克林科 圣诞快乐
Good luck, Kringle. Merry Christmas.
看 又来了一个圣诞老人
Look, there's another Santa!
你在做什么呢 这是我的地盘 快走开
What're you doing? This is my gig. Time to move.
就让我说一句话 好吗
Can I just say one thing?
我可是专业认证过的圣诞老人 抱歉
I'm certified. Sorry.
我从凤♥凰♥城圣诞老人学校毕业
I have a diploma from the Phoenix Santa school.
坐回去 这是你的位置
Sit back down. This is where you belong.
-那椅子是我的 -抱歉 你坐下
- I belong in that chair. - Excuse me. You sit down.
你是假冒的圣诞老人 你放尊重点
You are not even a real Santa. I need you to show some respect.
-他才是真正的圣诞老人 -咱们说清楚
- He's the real Santa. - Let's discuss this over here.
你
You...
-抱歉 -跟我走
- Sorry! - You're coming with me.
别动她 都是误会
Leave her alone. This is unnecessary.
-诺艾尔 -尼克 待在那里别走
- Noelle! - Nick, stay where you are.
-孩子们需要真正的圣诞老人 -抱歉
- These kids need to meet the real Santa. - Sorry!
我免费教你瑜伽
I'll give you a free yoga class.
下一个是谁 过来 小朋友
Who is next? You, come on.
听着 我妹妹没有恶意 她只是
Look, my sister didn't mean any harm, okay? She just...
她常常打我取乐的
She used to beat me up for fun all the time.
她闹着玩儿的 她只是爱开玩笑而已
She's just having fun, okay? She's fun-loving.