我不这么认为
I don't think so.
这是一个建立
This could be the perfect time
线上派送平台的绝佳机会
to start an online delivery platform.
-我不觉得 -如果驯鹿得了莱姆病呢
- I don't think so. - What if the reindeer have Lyme disease?
一种蜱虫传染病 多发于夏秋季
如果一颗小行星撞上雪橇怎么办
What if an asteroid crashes into the sleigh?
从统计学的角度来说 这些是真实的隐患
These are real concerns, statistically speaking,
我认为我们的客户值得更好的服务
and I think our customers deserve better.
我们没有客户
We don't have customers.
我们有的是需要圣诞老人从烟囱下来
We have children who need the magic
用爱意和关怀准备每一份礼物
of a Santa coming down the chimney
并放在树下的小孩
and arranging each present with love and care under the tree.
现在你听起来就像个疯子
Okay, well, now you sound like a crazy person.
盖比 你都不担心你的
Gabe, aren't you even worried about
表弟尼克 表妹诺艾尔和波莉吗
your cousins, Nick and Noelle, and Polly?
谁知道他们身上会发生什么糟糕的事情
Who knows what terrible things have happened to them?
你好 谢谢你 我叫海伦·罗哈斯
Uh, hi, thank you, yes, I... My name is Helen Rojas,
我是沙漠脊广场的经理
I'm the manager of the Desert Ridge Marketplace.
-见到你很高兴 -好的
- Oh, it's nice to meet you. - Yes.
没有许可证
Uh, you cannot perform or solicit here
你就不能在这儿表演或者乞讨
on these grounds without a permit.
你能别转了吗 不然我只能逮捕你了
Can you stop, please? Or I will have to have you arrested.
你能 这是我的桌子
Can you... This is my desk.
-不好意思 -谢谢你 谢谢
- Oh, I'm so sorry. - Thank you, thank you.
这里 有一把
Here, I have a...
感谢配合
Yes, thank you. Mmm-hmm.
好了 现在
Okay, now, uh...
说到哪儿了 逮捕
Where were we? Um, arrested.
听起来不太好 你能告诉我
Okay, that sounds bad, but can you
你见过这个男人吗
just tell me, have you seen this man?
也有约会的意思
-圣诞老人吗 -对
- Santa? - Yeah.
他看起来很好很绅士 我没有和他约过会
He looks nice and polite, so I haven't dated him.
听着 女士
Listen, miss,
这不是第一次有人尝试
this isn't the first time someone's tried
这种宣传噱头
this kind of promotional stunt.
大概两个月前 有个家伙架着雪橇和驯鹿
About two months ago, we had a guy with a sleigh and a reindeer
-出现在大通球场外面 -就是他
- show up outside of Chase Field... - That's him!
那就是我要找的人 他去哪儿了
That's who I'm looking for. Where did he go?
我猜去北极了
The North Pole. I assume.
我需要你立马离开这里
Now, I need you to vacate the premises
不然我只能叫警♥察♥了
or I'll have to call the police...
-海伦 -什么事
- Hey, Helen. - Oh, yes.
把雪橇和驯鹿带进来是你的主意吗
Was it your idea to bring that sleigh and reindeer in here?
是的 丹 我正在处理
Uh, yes, Dan. I'm dealing with it...
好多人冲进我的宠物商店买♥♥驯鹿的食物
People are rushing into my Petco trying to find reindeer food.
我们没有驯鹿的食物
We don't have any,
所以我把鸟食贴上了鹿饲料的标签
so I just relabeled the birdseed.
它们爱吃鸟食
They love birdseed.
这会是最棒的圣诞节
This is going to be our best Christmas yet.
你工资很可能会涨
You'll probably get a raise.
说不定借此机会终于能去夏威夷了
You might finally get to take that trip to Hawaii.
天啊 我一直很想自己一个人去
Gosh, I'd love to go myself one day.
我还没试过这么做
I've never tried this before,
不知道是不是这样
so I don't know if I'm gonna do it right, but...
别那样子 行吗 拜托了
Can you not do that, please? Thank you.
是做得不像吗
Did I do it wrong?
这份授权协议将确保沙漠脊广场
This release form protects Desert Ridge Marketplace
免于承担你们在此行为的任何后果
from any liabilities as a result of your presence.
谢谢
Thank you.
海伦 到凤♥凰♥城怎么走呢
Oh, Helen, which way is Phoenix?
好了 我们去找我哥
Okay. Let's go find my brother.
先等等
Hold on.
要留一个人看着达雪还有其他驯鹿
Someone has to stay and keep an eye on Dasher and company.
它们习惯于北极严格制度下的食物和训练
They're used to a strict regimen of North Pole hay and training.
现在周围有这么多诱惑
So, who knows what will happen
谁知道它们会不会失去控制
when they're faced with temptation?
所以你就让我一个人去吗
So, you want me to go out there alone?
诺艾尔 进城之后开心点儿
Noelle, you go out there and you be merry,
别告诉任何人你是谁 或者你从哪来
and you don't tell anybody who you are or where you came from.
记得时刻准备着逃跑
And always be ready to run away.
滚开 不 我不想再和你说…
I hate you. No! I am done talking with you about...
每次都是 我要疯了
Every frickin' time. I'm gonna lose it.
谢谢
Thank you.
这东西不对劲
There's something wrong with that.
别喝这杯 味道太恶心了
Don't drink that. That's awful.
尼克
Nick?
尼克
Nick.
全场五折 买♥♥到就是赚到
Fifty percent off everything. More you buy, the merrier you are.
先生 穿这件套装是很尊贵的
Sir, it's a privilege to wear that suit.
找条裤子穿吧
Put some pants on.
真没规矩
So naughty.
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this man?
没见过
Mmm-mmm.
肯定不是我们店里的
Definitely not one of ours.
这套装太廉价了 没人喜欢的
Cheap suit, no one's gonna believe that.
兄弟对不起 迟到了 忘记穿那条裤子了
Sorry I'm late, dude. Forgot my pants.
奥特加先生 我觉得对您来说
You know, Mr. Ortega, I think it's better
接受您兄弟偷走了您所有钱的事实
you know the truth about your brother
比相信别的解释会更好些
stealing all of your money than to live in a fantasy.
我不这么想
I disagree.
圣诞快乐 我叫诺艾尔·克林科
Merry Christmas. Noelle Kringle.
你是杰克吧
Jake?
在门口标示上看到你名字了
Saw your name on the sign.
为什么穿了一身红
Why are you so red?
为什么在凤♥凰♥城还戴着冬帽和手套
And why are you wearing a winter hat and mittens in Phoenix?
因为这都是一套的啊
Because it's an ensemble.
我来这是要找我的哥哥
But I'm here 'cause I'm looking for my brother.
我担心他可能遇到了一些事情
I'm worried something might have happened to him.
比如呢
Like what?
我爸爸是做生意的
Well, my father ran a business,
他去世之后 我哥本来是要接手的
and after he passed, my brother was supposed to take over,
但是他却跑了 之后来了凤♥凰♥城
but he left and came to Phoenix,
他自称是想要自♥由♥放松的生活
'cause he said he needed to breathe and stretch and relax.
但是我们必须找到他 因为我很清楚
But we have to find him because I know,
他心底里愿意经营家族企业
in his heart, he wants to run the family business.
我发现多数人并不清楚自己想要什么
I find most people, they don't know what's in their own hearts.
更别说了解别人的了
Let alone anyone else's.
甚至这还需要先假设他们有脑子
That's if they even have a heart in the first place.
你这半桶水还挺能讲的
That's pretty stocking half empty.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Yeah, well, I'm a private detective.
干多了这行自然如此
You get "stocking half empty" pretty quick.
有你哥哥的照片吗
Do you have a picture of this brother?
有 他的名字是尼克·克林科
Yes. His name is Nick Kringle.
-是尼克·克林科吗 -没错
-Nick Kringle? -Mmm-hmm.
-你是诺艾尔·克林科 -对
- You're Noelle Kringle? - That's me.
你们很迷恋圣诞文化 是吧
You're pretty deep into Christmas, aren't you?
一年里最好的一天 不是吗
Best day of the year, right?
那天的确是一年里的一天
Yeah, well, it's definitely a day of the year.
我正要出门 不过我会看看150美元一天
I'm on the way out, but I'll see what I can do
价值怎样的努力
for $150 a day.
钱 对了
Money, yes.
你可没法用价钱衡量这件事对我的重要性
You cannot put a price on what this is worth to me.
-先收钱 -好的
- Up front. - Okay.
我们信仰圣诞老人
"In Santa We Trust"?
糖衣是纯金 里面是巧克力
That's real gold on the outside. And chocolate in the middle.
女士 恕我直言
Look, lady, um, with all due respect...
去买♥♥点防晒霜吧 你头都给圣光照糊了
Get some sunblock fast.
杰克 你不明白 是这样的…
Jake, you don't understand, see...
我手♥机♥没电了 能借下你手♥机♥打个电♥话♥吗
My phone died. Can I borrow yours?
我没有手♥机♥
I don't have a phone.