圣诞快乐
Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!
我还是个小女孩的时候
When I was little girl,
平安夜是我一年中最喜欢的夜晚
Christmas Eve was my favorite night of the year.
我和哥哥一起等圣诞老人
I'd wait up with my brother for Santa.
有时我们会睡着 但是我会梦见礼物
Sometimes we would fall asleep, but I'd be dreaming of presents.
我超喜欢礼物
I really love presents.
-尼克 他来了 -别吵
- Nick, he's here. - Stop.
快醒醒
Come on. Wake up.
-不要 -快点 快点 快点
- No. - Come on, come on, come on.
圣诞老人
猜猜谁来镇子上了
圣诞老人
多么可爱的卡片
What a jolly card.
这会是哪个孩子做的呢
I wonder which child made this?
在这里 是我 我抓到你了
Over here! Right here! I caught you.
是你
You did.
但是这是我俩的秘密
But let's keep it between us,
因为我工作的要点就是不能被抓住
because my job depends on not getting caught.
完全明白
Totally get it.
我看到你带了些礼物
So, I see you have some presents...
的确
Oh, I do. Um...
这一年你是淘气还是乖呢
Have you been naughty or nice this year?
我自我感觉 非常非常乖
In my personal opinion, very nice.
让我检查下我的名单
Well, let me check my list.
再检查一遍
Um, checking it twice.
爸爸
Dad!
你知道我很乖的
You know I'm nice.
给我个拥抱
Give me a hug.
爸爸 你回来了
Dad! You're home!
快过来 我的好儿子
Come here, my boy!
欢迎回家 圣诞老人
Oh! Welcome home, Santa.
我看到妈咪亲圣诞老人了
I see Mommy kissing Santa Claus.
亲爱的 今晚怎么样
How was your night, dear?
开心 礼物都派送完了
Jolly. The presents were all delivered.
除了两个小家伙的
Except for two.
我的天呐 太棒了
Oh, my garland. This is amazing!
你是什么礼物 尼克
What'd you get, Nick?
爸爸
Dad?
孩子 恭喜你
Congratulations, my boy.
是时候开启你的圣诞老人之旅了
It's time to start your Santa training.
戴上试试
Try it on.
我觉得有点不太合适
I'm not sure this fits.
你戴正了 它就合适了
It will fit you when you fit it.
这样才对 看起来很喜庆 尼克
There you go. That looks jolly, Nick.
红色完全是你的本命色
And red is totally your color.
一定是精灵们来欢迎你回家了
That must be the elves to welcome you home!
等下 等下 大家都穿上外套
No, no. Wait, wait, wait. Jackets, everyone.
极地天气预报 大雪 8度
Pole weather report, snow and eight degrees.
永远都这样
Forever.
真冷 快来 宝贝
That's cold. Come on, honey.
谢谢你 圣诞老人
Thank you, Santa.
-圣诞快乐 波莉 -爸爸
- Merry Christmas, Polly. - Dad?
我一直在想 妈妈是圣诞奶奶
I was just wondering, Mom is Mrs. Claus,
波莉是我们的保姆
Polly is our nanny,
有一天尼克也会成为圣诞老人
someday Nick will be Santa.
那我呢
What do I do?
那你想做什么呢
Well, what do you want to do?
我想像你一样
I would like to do what you do.
你是说 成为圣诞老人
You mean, be Santa?
不 尼克是圣诞老人
No, Nick is Santa.
但是我想帮忙决定做什么玩具
But I would like to help decide what toys to make,
驾驶雪橇 做一些重要的事情
and fly the sleigh, and do something really important.
诺艾尔 你很重要
You do, Noelle.
你的圣诞贺卡和祝福让每个人都很开心
You make everyone jolly with your cards and your Christmas cheer,
你知道你哥哥有多依赖你吗
and you know how much your brother depends on you.
你可以帮他 让他保持圣诞精神高涨
So you can help him, and always keep his Christmas spirit up.
当然 我可以做这个
Sure. I can do that.
全靠你了啊
I'm counting on you.
圣诞快乐 诺艾尔
Merry Christmas, Noelle.
圣诞快乐 爸爸
Merry Christmas, Dad.
如今我长大了
Now that I'm grown up,
圣诞节依旧是一年中我最喜欢的时光
Christmas is still my favorite time of the year.
尽管这个圣诞节很令人悲伤
Although, this Christmas is a sad one.
5个月前爸爸去世了 我每天都很想念他
Dad passed away five months ago, and I miss him every day.
但是爸爸总是说 圣诞还要继续
But Dad always told us that Christmas must go on,
尤其是对于我们圣诞家族克林科
especially for us Kringles,
亦是一种圣诞节常吃的环形蛋糕
因为在过去的2000年里
because for 2,000 years,
我们的祖先作为圣诞老人
our ancestors have been the Santas that
给全世界的孩子带去了快乐
bring joy to children all over the world.
现在轮到我的哥哥了
And now it's my big brother's turn,
尼克作为第23位圣诞老人戴上了红帽子
as Nick becomes the 23rd Kringle to wear the red hat.
他一直在极地练习驾驶雪橇
He's been practicing his sleigh flying here in the Pole.
我应该降落在那个屋顶吗
Am I supposed to land on the house?
慢点 慢点 不 不 不
Slow down! Slow down! No, no, no!
这还是能修好的 对吧
We can work with that, right?
这已经进步很大了 信不信由你
Believe it or not, that's actually an improvement.
每个人都在努力帮他做好准备
Everyone's been working super hard to help him get ready,
-包括妈妈 -亲爱的 那个
- including Mother. - Well, dear, that was, um...
你知道的
Well, you know.
圣诞老人的助手在唱歌♥
And Santa's Helpers are singing...
一路狂撞
Crashing all the way Ha, ha, ha!
我的怪表哥 盖比和他的科技怪们
My geeky cousin, Gabe, and his Tech Elves are doing something.
我也不知道他们在干嘛
I don't know.
-他们非常的兴奋 -天呐 我们做到了
- They're really excited about it. - Oh, my God! We did it!
至于我 我还在制♥作♥
And as for me, I'm still making
我的卡片 传播圣诞的快乐
my cards and spreading Christmas cheer,
就像爸爸叮嘱我的那样
just like Dad told me to.
我不知道没有我大家会做些什么
I don't know what everyone would do without me.
小雪尖儿 伙计
Yo! Snowcone! Dude!
我那活泼可爱的小驯鹿是谁呀
Yes, who's my hyperactive little reindeer?
是你 你拿来了
You are! Oh! You got it.
看着怎么样
What do we think?
圣诞快乐 今年你有什么收获
"Merry Christmas. What are you getting this year?"
它完全展示了圣诞节的精髓
I know, it totally captures the essence of Christmas,
得到一份完美的礼物
getting the perfect present.
Noelle
Noelle! Mmm.
早上好 公主
Morning, princess.
谢谢 但是我不想吃早饭
Thank you, but I don't want breakfast.
-你得吃 -我很忙的
- Yes, you do. - I'm very busy.
我先去了森林
I have been out in the forest,
砍柴 还要背回来
chopping firewood, carting it on my back,
好用来给木屋取暖
so that I could heat up the cottage
还有给你做早餐饼
and make your breakfast waffles,
之后还要把脏衣服一件件收起来
while I picked up all the dirty clothes,
但那些都不算是问题
but none of that's really been a problem.
老实说 我不需要你做那么多
I don't need you to do any of that stuff. Honestly.
要不是我 你可能会饿死的
You would starve and die if it weren't for me.
只是你觉得而已 天呐 真好吃
That's what you think. Oh, my garland. This is delicious.
我那件有只鹧鸪站在梨树上的内衣该洗了
Oh, my partridge-in-a-pear-tree underwear needs washing.
那我的圣诞愿望就实现了
Oh, well, then my Christmas wish has been granted.
来吧 小尖儿 我们来比赛
Come on, Snowy. I'll race you.
欢迎来到北极
海鹦鹉 让开
Puffins, scatter!
抱歉了
Sorry, guys!
诺艾尔 我是卡罗尔日报的精灵卡罗尔
Noelle! Elf Carol. Daily Carol.
-能问你些问题吗 -洗耳恭听 问吧
- Can I ask you a few questions? - I'm all earmuffs. Fire away.
自从你父亲 我们敬爱的圣诞老人
We know it's been a whirlwind preparation
尼古拉斯去世后
since your father,
就开始了紧急的筹备
and our dearly beloved Santa Nicholas, passed away.
你哥哥到底怎么样了
How is your brother doing?
非常好 我们都为他骄傲
So jolly. We're all very proud of him.
还有个问题 他能在圣诞节前准备好吗