-爸爸我宁愿你带我一起工作 -我也是
- I'd rather go to work with you, Dad. - Me too!
我从来没上过班 除了在工坊
I never get to go to work. Unless it's at the workshop.
我们不是要去工坊吧
But we're not going to a workshop. Are we?
我从来没亲眼看过你工作 肯定很有意思
I never get to see what you do. It'll be interesting.
非常有趣
So interesting.
我不知道 但是
I don't know about that. But, uh...
没问题 如果你们想的话
Sure, if that's what you want to do.
我去拿你另一份文件 克林科
Let me get your other file, Kringle.
艾利克斯 圣诞节要来了 你感觉激动吗
So, Alex, are you excited about Christmas?
说实话 我的感觉五味杂陈
I have mixed feelings, honestly.
圣诞节吗 怎么可能
About Christmas? How's that possible?
原因很复杂
It's complicated.
也许你只是吃得不够多
Maybe you're just not eating enough.
我做不到 太可怕了
I can't. It's terrible.
鸡蛋有弹性
The eggs are rubbery,
培根外面糊里面生
the bacon is burnt on the outside, and raw in the middle.
煎饼会弹牙 我甚至都不知道
Pancakes bounce, I don't even know
那个是什么 而且调料也没加
what that is, and there's no seasoning.
你想要拐杖糖吗
Would you like a candy cane?
不 我得吃这些
No, I have to eat this.
我不想让爸爸伤心 他很用心地做了早餐
I don't wanna hurt my dad's feelings, he worked hard on it.
也许我能帮上忙
Oh, well, maybe I can help.
小饼一叠
Just get a couple pancake...
克林科
Kringle!
胃口不错嘛
Hey! Good appetite.
这样才能健康茁壮成长
That is how you grow up strong and healthy.
克林科 我已经打电♥话♥问过了警♥察♥ 医院
So, Kringle, I called the police, the hospitals,
停尸房♥ 档案局 一无所获
the morgue, the bureau of records, nothing.
只剩下避难所没有确认了
Only place left to check are the shelters.
冰屋那种避难所吗
Shelters like igloos?
早上好 欢迎来到凤♥凰♥城避难所
Good morning, welcome to Phoenix shelter.
有什么能帮您的吗
How can I help you?
早上好 我叫杰克·哈普曼
Morning, my name's Jake Hapman.
我是持证私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a licensed private detective.
我们在寻找一位叫尼克·克林科的人
We're looking for a Nick Kringle.
叫尼克·克林科吗
A Nick Kringle?
身高约1米89 身穿红色套装
He's about 6'2", he's dressed in a red suit,
他有络腮胡子 像绒球
he's got a beard, pom-pom.
我有照片
I have a picture.
是的 我知道这听上去很奇怪
And, yes. I know how strange that sounds.
-画得真漂亮 -她听不见
- That's so beautiful. - She can't hear you.
-画得真 -她是聋的
- Oh. That's... - She's deaf.
抱歉
Sorry.
但这幅画真可爱
It's really a lovely picture, though.
我女儿说谢谢
My daughter says thank you,
她还想知道你叫什么
and she wants to know what your name is.
我叫诺艾尔
My name is Noelle.
你会手语吗
Do you know sign?
不 我觉得我应该 不会
No. Not that I'm aware of, no.
我也很高兴认识你 米歇尔
It's nice to meet you too, Michelle.
你想要什么圣诞礼物
What do you want for Christmas?
我妈妈在找工作
我希望她能找到工作
我要带她吃午饭去了 很高兴认识你
I need to go get her lunch, but it was nice to meet you.
还要一个iPad
一个iPad 我知道了
An iPad. You got it.
你刚才是怎么做到的
How did you just do that?
我不知道 我不会
I don't know. I don't.
-你在学校学的吗 -不 我主修书法
- Did you study it in school? - No, I majored in calligraphy,
辅修串爆米花
I had a minor in popcorn stringing.
而且我 这一切都没有道理
And I... None of this make sense.
这是个什么样的世界 太糟糕了
What kind of world is this? This is awful.
有人无家可归食不果腹 我好热 天哪
You have people without homes and food, and I'm so hot. God!
这个镇上有冰吗
Uh, do you have any ice in this town?
克林科 两分钟了
Kringle, two minutes.
你好 圣诞快乐
Hello. Merry Christmas.
-我能拿些水果棒冰吗 -当然了
- Can I get some fruit pops? - Sure.
水果棒冰 给你
Ooh, fruit pops. There you go.
还要什么别的吗 要不要冰激凌或者
Do you want anything else? Any gelato or...
不 不用了 谢谢
No, I think I'm good. Thanks.
我喜欢你的裤子 好喜庆
I like your pants, they're jolly.
是的 瑜伽裤 就像你的一样
Yeah. They're yoga pants. Like yours.
是的 这是我的酸奶裤
Yes. And these are my yogurt pants.
不 是瑜伽裤
No. Yoga... pants.
没错 我喜欢酸奶裤
Oh, yeah. I love yogurt pants.
-当我没说 -好的 拜
- Never mind. - Okay. Bye.
她很奇怪对吧
She was weird, right?
你来自哪里
Where are you from?
北方的一个小镇上
A little town up north.
-你是说加拿大 -加拿大想得美
- You mean Canada? - Canada wishes.
速溶热巧克力 这是真的吗
Mmm, instant hot chocolate? Is this for real?
这是粉末 你把热水倒进去
It's a powder. You pour hot water in it
就会变成热巧克力 速溶地
and it becomes hot chocolate, instantly.
听起来坏坏的
Mmm, sounds naughty.
用真正的融化的巧克力做会好很多
It's way better when you make it with real melted chocolate.
我同意
Yeah, I agree.
-我们以前就是这么做的 -和爸爸妈妈吗
- That's how we used to make it. - With your mom and dad?
我们努力让爸爸远离厨房♥
We tried to keep my dad out of the kitchen,
但是他负责把彩灯挂在树上
but he was in charge of putting lights in the tree
然后我们一起挂上袜子
and we'd hang stockings together.
这玩具太糟了
This toy is messy.
我不觉得我们今年会做这些
I don't think we're gonna be doing that this year.
原因很复杂吗
'Cause it's complicated?
不管怎样 依旧是圣诞节
Yeah. Well, it's still Christmas, you know?
你依旧可以从圣诞老人那里得到礼物
And you still get a present from Santa.
有点冒犯
It's kind of offensive.
我不觉得我还相信圣诞老人
I don't think I still believe in Santa.
圣诞老人是真的
Santa's real.
他现在压力很大 但他比钻石还真
He's under a lot of pressure right now, but he's very real.
事实上 如果你告诉我想要什么
In fact, if you tell me what you want,
我就替你美言几句 怎么样
put in a good word for ya. Hmm?
来吧 给我个机会
Come on, give me a shot.
考验一下我 来吧
Try me, come on.
-好吧 我觉得我想要 -嘿 克林科
- Okay. I think I want... - Hey, Kringle.
-我找到你哥哥了 -什么
- I found your brother. - What?
-没错 -怎么找到的
- Yep. - How?
瑜伽裤
The yoga pants.
-为什么人们总是对我说这个 -瑜伽
- Why do people keep saying that to me? - Yoga.
你说过尼克想要呼吸拉伸和放松
You said Nick wanted to breathe, stretch and relax?
我谷歌♥了一下
I did some googling,
找到了尼克·K教的圣诞瑜伽班
and I found a Christmas Yoga Class taught by a Nick K.
尼克·K 尼克·K 就是他
Nick K? Nick K! That's him! Ah!
我们去找他吧 预备 一哒哒 二哒哒
Let's go find him. Ready, and one, two, three...
我要把艾利克斯送到我姐姐家
I'm gonna drop Alex at my sister's... Okay.
-然后送你过去 -先生
- ...and I'll drive you up there. - Um, sir...
这上面写的圣诞老爷爷
This says Santy Claus.
你知道的应该是圣诞老人 我
You know it's Santa Claus. I...
这些快递会被退回的如果你
These'll just get sent back if you
不把名字改对的话 好了 谢谢 再见
don't fix that. Okay, thank you, bye.
你知道你要做什么吗 你要
You know what you need to do? You need to
给艾利克斯买♥♥最完美的圣诞礼物
get Alex the perfect Christmas present.
给艾利克斯买♥♥个干酪磨碎机怎么样
What about a cheese grater for Alex.
或者乔治·佛曼烤架
Or a George Foreman Grill?
艾利克斯不下厨
Alex doesn't cook.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他非常详细地分♥析♥了
He analyzed the breakfast you gave him
你今早做的早饭
this morning in great detail.
他真的很喜欢你
He really warmed up to you.
他是个好孩子对吧
He's a great kid, isn't he?
是的 哦对 牛排刀怎么样
Yeah. Oh, steak knives.
在他身边的时候 我感觉自己像
Sometimes, I feel like a hyped-up
打了鸡血的夏令营辅♥导♥员