快 快上你的
Quick, get in your...
-雪橇 对 -雪橇
- Sleigh, yeah. - Sleigh.
你并不是一败涂地 你是个好人
You're not a total loser. You're a nice person.
一个很棒的爸爸
And a wonderful dad.
还很慷慨地送我防晒霜
And you're very generous with sunblock.
杰克 开门啊
Jake? Open up.
-快走 -好的
- Just go! - Yeah.
拜托
Come on.
当心
Careful.
好吧
Boy. Okay.
再见了 我们走了
Bye. Okay, let's go.
-我不擅长这个 -不 你做得不错
- I'm not good at this! - Yes, yes you are.
♪ 这个圣诞没有你 将会十分暗淡 ♪
♪ I'll have a Blue Christmas without you ♪
圣诞老人 我们想你
We miss you, Santa.
♪ 一想到你 我就很难过 ♪
♪ I'll be so blue just thinking about you ♪
没有你的圣诞节 糖果不再甜美
Candy just doesn't taste the same without you, Santa.
♪ 绿松柏上的红宝石 ♪
♪ Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree ♪
♪ 将黯淡无光 ♪
♪ Won't be the same, dear ♪
♪ 如果没有和你在一起 ♪
♪ If you're not here with me ♪
回来吧圣诞老人 我们为你准备了
Just come back, we got the milk
牛奶和饼干
and cookies for you, Santa.
♪ 当那些忧伤的回忆开始唤起 ♪
♪ And when those blue memories start calling ♪
雪球大战 热可可 所有的欢乐
Snowball fights, the Coco. All the fun.
♪ 你将 ♪
♪ You'll be... ♪
圣诞老人回来啦
Santa's back!
我的孩子们回来了
My children are home!
我想死你们了 我的天
I missed you! Oh, my goodness!
你们成功了 诺艾尔 波莉
You did it, Noelle. Polly!
我 我知道我让你们失望了
I... I know I let you all down,
但我不在的时候
but while I was away, I...
我学到了要如何去做一个圣诞老人
I learned what it takes to be Santa.
重要的是去理解他人
It's about understanding people, and, uh...
真心地聆听他们想要说的
and really listening to what they have to say.
让所有人感到欢欣
And just making everyone feel jolly.
这也是为什么我知道我们这里有
Which is why I know that we have
一个真正的圣诞老人
a real Santa right here in the Pole.
讲得好
Yes!
我的妹妹 诺艾尔
My sister, Noelle.
啥 他说了啥
What? What did he say?
他说了诺艾尔吗
Did he say "Noelle?"
尼克 你的好意我心领了
Nick. I appreciate the gesture,
但是你在做什么
but what are you doing?
这就是我回来的原因 你知道吧
That's why I came home, you know.
我看到你跟那些小孩在一块的时候
The minute I saw you with those kids,
我就知道了
I knew.
不 好吧 也许我继承了一些父亲的能力
No. Okay. Maybe I inherited a couple of Dad's powers,
但是 你眼中有那个闪光 艾丽
but what... You have The Twinkle, Ellie.
小女孩 小女孩才当不了圣诞老人
A girl? Santa's not a girl!
安静 各位
Silent... night!
我仔细琢磨了圣诞宪♥章♥
I rechecked the Christmas covenant.
里面没有任何一项
And it turns out there's nothing there
说女性不能做圣诞老人
that says a woman can't be Santa.
瞧见没
See?
这只是个我们盲从了
It's just a tradition we've been
上千年的传统
blindly following for thousands of years.
-有时候就有这种事 -搞什么鬼
-These things happen. -Oh, man!
关键在于 怎样才能当好一个圣诞老人
The question is, what really makes a Santa?
归根结底 所有圣诞老人都有的一项品质
Ultimately, the one thing all Santas share
就是能够用圣诞节精神
is the ability to inspire us
来激励我们
with the Christmas spirit.
诺艾尔 你能做到激励我们吗
Noelle, can you inspire us?
圣诞节对你来说意味着什么
What does Christmas mean to you?
我曾经认为圣诞节是一年当中最好的一天
I used to think Christmas was the best day of the year.
有好多礼物 大家一起唱圣诞歌♥
Presents and caroling.
但我遇到了一些人
But I met people for whom
对他们来说这一天并不太好
it isn't the best day
因为隆重的圣诞节却提醒了他们
because it reminds them they don't have
他们没有足够的食物或者一个容身之地
enough food to eat or a place to live.
甚至可能根本没有一个家人
Or maybe even someone
来分享这个节日
to share the day with.
这让我深思
And it got me thinking.
上千年来 我们又摇铃铛又送玩具
For thousands of years, we've jingled bells and delivered toys,
这个世界却愈来愈糟糕
and the world just gets more awful
愈来愈悲惨 我们这样做的意义何在
and miserable. So what's the point?
但我也在一个避难所遇到了一个小女孩
But I also met a girl at a shelter
她画了这么多漂亮的小画
who drew these beautiful pictures,
她的圣诞愿望甚至不是为自己所许的
and her Christmas wish wasn't for herself.
她许愿让她的妈妈能找到一份工作
It was for her mother to be able to find a job.
我也在一个市场遇见一个妇人
And I met a woman at a marketplace
她那么努力工作来为圣诞创造欢乐和音乐
who worked so hard to fill Christmas with fun and music,
虽然她知道她可能
even though she knew she might
没有任何人来与她共度美好佳节
not have anyone to spend it with herself.
我还遇到了这个那么可爱
And I met this sweet, wonderful
那么奇妙的有一颗大心脏的小男孩
boy who has this big heart.
他的父亲
And his father
甚至根本不相信什么圣诞节
who doesn't even believe in Christmas,
但却年年确保回家和家人一起过圣诞
but made sure we could be home for it.
我们有一个长长的名单
We have this list of nice people
来自五湖四海的人们
from Hong Kong to Houston
做着美妙 无私的事
doing wonderful, selfless things.
我知道虽然圣诞节
And I know Christmas
并不能解决我们所有的困难
can't solve all our problems.
但它给予了我们希望
But it gives us hope.
它激励着我们向良向善
It inspires us to be nice.
这也许听起来算不上什么
That might not seem like much, but...
但是当一个人感到悲伤 或者孤独的时候
when someone's sad or just lonely,
这也许就是这个世界上最重要的东西
it can be the biggest thing in the world.
还有礼物也是圣诞节的一部分
And presents are part of it.
我就像所有人一样喜欢礼物
I like presents as much as anybody.
好吧 还没听够
Okay, more.
是啊 是这样的
Oh, yeah, that's true.
但是现在呢 我觉得
But now, I think it's not
我们收到的礼物并不重要
just about the presents we get.
我们送出的礼物才至关重要
It's about the presents we give.
那就是我们送出的爱与理解
The presents of love and understanding.
当然还有各种iPad
And also, iPads.
我的小女儿
My little girl.
伙计们 这个圣诞老人当之无愧
Looks like we got a Santa, guys!
好不容易啊
Yeah, finally!
如果小孩醒了 就轻轻把他们再哄睡着
If a child wakes up, try to coax them gently back to sleep.
我要所有人都再三检查
I want everyone to double-check everything.
妈
Mother.
这个看起来好像不太合身
I'm not sure about this.
你明白怎么回事
You know how it works.
你准备好了 它就合身了
It fits you when you fit it.
亲爱的 你完全不用紧张
Sweetie, you have nothing to be nervous about.
儿子 我们去检查一下驯鹿们吧
Um, son, why don't we go check the reindeer?
驯鹿吗 它们有啥好检查的
The reindeer? They have ticks.
你怎么回事 让你检查你就去
That's... Come on. It's not...
-快去快去 -别啊
Let's just go. No.
磨蹭个什么 走
Come on. Go.
你上来干嘛 你知道的
What're you doing? You know
圣诞老人在平安夜必须独自飞行
Santa has to fly solo on Christmas Eve.
习惯使然 人老了 脑子不灵光了
Force of habit. Once a nanny, always a nanny.
精灵波莉
Elf Polly.
在
Yes?
我有点紧张 波莉
I don't know if I'm ready, Polly.
你知道我在怕什么吗
You know what I'm really scared of?
一些小孩要是醒了 盯着我
Some kid's gonna wake up, look at me,
然后说 你才不是圣诞老人
and say, "You're not Santa."