从我抱着你的第一刻起
From the first moment that I held you in my arms,
我就看见了你眼中的光芒 我对自己说
I could see something in your eyes, and I said to myself,
这个小女孩眼中有闪光
"This girl has The Twinkle."
你已经做好了准备
You're ready.
收拾整齐
Pull yourself together.
等等 漏了点什么
Wait. Someone's missing.
伙计 我唱着歌♥你就该出来呀
Dude, this is supposed to be our song, come on!
好吧 小尖儿 我需要你的帮助
Okay, Snowy. I need all the help I can get.
你靠得住的 对吧
You're my guy, right?
往前飞
Fly straight?
你面朝我♥干♥嘛
You're facing the wrong way.
我很高兴不是我坐在那里
I'm really glad it's not me.
起飞啦
On Snowcone!
海雀们 闪开
Puffins, scatter!
不 小尖儿 别
No! Snowy! Snow...
行吧
All right.
♪ 祝你圣诞快乐 ♪
♪We wish you a merry Christmas We...♪
逮到你啦
被你逮到了
等等 你不是圣诞老人 圣诞老人是男的
你是不是该回去睡觉了
Bon-Bon
你真的是个乖孩子吗
我们是不是把希腊忘了
Did we miss Greece?
我们是犹太人
We're Jewish.
犹太人不过圣诞节 原因自行百度嘻嘻
对不起 爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
不 不 不 糟了 抱歉 继续睡觉
No, no, no, no. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Go back to sleep.
讲真 回去睡
Seriously. Go back to... Oh! Ow!
女士 我很抱歉 对不起
Ma'am, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起 抱歉 对不起 回去睡觉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. No. Go back to sleep!
嗨
Hi.
她说 圣诞快乐 圣诞老人
She says, "Merry Christmas, Santa."
圣诞老人
Santa?
谢谢你 米歇尔
Thank you, Michelle.
那就是我想听到的
I needed that.
现在你快睡着 好吗
Now you go to sleep. Okay?
圣诞快乐 圣诞老人 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Santa. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 圣诞老人
Merry Christmas, Santa.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
快睡觉去 你快睡
Go to sleep. You go to sleep.
有时候 你只需要来自朋友的一句问候
Sometimes, all you need is a nice word from a friend
你就能开开心心一整天
to make you feel comfortable in your own boots.
现在 我准备好去工作了
But once that happened, I was ready to go to work.
我飞回了希腊
I went back to Greece,
还造访了一些我之前漏掉的地方
and visited a few other places I'd missed,
中国诶!东方明珠诶!圣诞快乐!
然后我实现了跟艾利克斯的约定
and then I made sure to keep a promise I'd made to Alex.
到站啦 是吧
Your stop, I believe.
是啊 你是不是应该给艾利克斯个
Yeah. Aren't you supposed to bring Alex
什么圣诞礼物之类的
a Christmas present or something?
我给了啊 他不就坐我旁边吗
I did. He's sitting right next to me.
我觉得这可能不是个好主意
I don't know if this is a great idea.
我可不想让我前任和她老公感到尴尬
I don't want my ex and her husband to feel weird.
传统就是拿来改变的 是吧
Traditions change. Right?
新的东西乍一看是有点奇怪
The new ones are scary.
但他们也可能很不错啊
But they might be great.
如果你知道圣诞节对你来说意味着什么
And if you know what Christmas means to you,
就不要受到传统的束缚
the tradition's just the wrapping.
圣诞节就意味着和艾利克斯一起
Christmas means spending time with Alex.
这就对了嘛
There you go.
高兴了吧 好了 进去吧
That's jolly! Okay! Now get in there.
真的 我就载你单程 快下去
I'm serious. You get one ride. Get out.
-快去 -好
-Go. -Okay.
-我很忙的 事业繁忙 -圣诞老人真着急
-Very busy. Very busy woman. -Pushy Santa.
那 我们还会再见的吧
So, will I see you again?
每年平安夜
Every December 24th.
我不懂这什么意思
I don't know what that is.
你觉得某人很酷 就这样做
It's what you do when you think someone's awesome.
-行吧 -行
-All right. -Oh, right.
懂了
Got it.
好吧
Okay.
起飞咯
On Snowcone!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
淦 真的说这句还真爽
Man, that's fun to say!
杰克能在圣诞节去见艾利克斯真是太棒了
I was so happy that Jake got to see Alex for Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -爸
-Merry Christmas! -Dad!
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
海伦终于拿到了她想要的假期
And Helen finally got her vacation.
当米歇尔和她妈妈在早上醒来时
And when Michelle and her mom
他们在圣诞树下找到了一个礼物
woke up the next morning, they found a present under the tree
一个在聋哑学校的任职机会
with a job listing at a school for the deaf.
当然 还有一个iPad
Oh, and an iPad. Obviously.
爸爸总是说 你永远不会忘记
Dad always said you never forget
你第一次做圣诞老人的经历
your first Christmas as Santa.
好吧 他其实是对尼克说的
Okay, he said it to Nick,
但我偷听到了 我的老爹诶 说得真对
but I overheard it, and oh, my garland, was he right!
我真希望他能以我为荣
I hoped he'd be proud of me.
我也希望所有人在家里都能接受
And I hoped everyone at home had
一个女孩圣诞老人
come around to the idea of a girl Santa.
看呀 圣诞老人回来了
Look, Santa's back!
结果 我根本不需要担心那么多
Turns out, I didn't have to worry.
圣诞老人 诺艾尔
Santa Noelle!
圣诞快乐 圣诞老人诺艾尔
Merry Christmas, Santa Noelle!
看看谁来了
Well, guess who came to town!
-合十致礼 妹妹 -合十致礼
-Namaste, sis. -Um, Namaste.
祝贺你 圣诞老人
Congratulations, Santa.
现在我是第二十四代红帽子圣诞老人
Now that I was the 24th Kringle to wear the red hat,
我想做一点小创新
I had a couple small changes I wanted to make.
我们在极地开了第一家瑜伽馆
We opened the first yoga studio in the Pole.
抱歉
Sorry.
我让波莉做第一任女精灵长老
I made Polly the first female elder elf.
从我的花♥园♥里出去 快出去
Hey! Get out of my garden, now! Go!
我有点后悔这个决定
Which I slightly regret.
这是高♥强♥度红外线圣诞老人护目镜
These are high-intensity infrared Santa goggles
戴着这个可以检测到你和树之间的激光
which allow you to detect any lasers between you and a tree.
真厉害 我们有没有想到用什么来对付
Very impressive. Have we come up with
又大又凶的大狗
anything to deal with big, mean dogs?
就这个骨头
Just this bone.
好吧 继续工作吧
Okay. Keep working.
至于我 我的意思是
And as for me, I mean,
我是圣诞老人诶 帅呆了
I'm Santa. It's great!
-继续加油 -谢谢你 圣诞老人
- Keep it coming. - Thanks, Santa.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
好了 杰克和艾利克斯来了封信 伙计们
Okay, a letter from Jake and Alex, everybody.
艾利克斯迷上了音乐
Alex is into music now,
他把厨灶给扔出去了 搬进来了个架子鼓
so a slow cooker is out and drum kit is in.
下次给爸爸来对
And throw in a pair of noise-cancelling
降噪耳机 好极了
headphones for dad. Great.
当我还是一个小女孩时
When I was a little girl,
平安夜总是一年当中最好的夜晚
Christmas Eve was always the best night of the year.
但这一次 我从来没过过这么好的一夜
But this time, it was better than ever.
因为现在我不再收到礼物了
Because instead of getting the presents,
我把礼物送给大家
I was giving them.