他就这么离开了 这不像他
Well, it's not like him to just leave.
这些杂♥志♥都是什么
What's with all these magazines?
《造型》 《旅游与休闲》
"InStyle, Travel and Leisure,
《玛莎·斯图沃特的生活》
Martha Stewart's Living."
美国知名女企业家
我之前在帮助圣诞老人训练
Um, I was helping Santa train,
他看起来有点不知所措
and he seemed a little overwhelmed.
所以我提出 就是个玩笑
So I mentioned, almost as a joke...
他应该找个地方 这周末放松一下
That he should go somewhere and relax for the weekend.
带回来一些新的杂♥志♥
And maybe bring back some new magazines.
也许他就是去干这个了
That's probably what that's about.
但杂♥志♥大家都可以看
But they're for all of us to enjoy.
不只是我一个人
It's not just for me.
但你们看起来很不高兴
But you guys seem mad.
我希望他没出什么事
I hope he's okay!
他在哪儿
Where is he?
圣诞老人在哪里
失踪了已一周
没有说是谁的错
只是说
你上一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
只有七天就到圣诞节了
Seven days and counting.
都是诺艾尔的错
It's Noelle's fault.
圣诞节那天该怎么办
What's gonna happen with Christmas?
-但愿一切都好 -他怎么了
- I hope it's okay. - What happened to him?
以前从没发生过这种事
This never happened before.
-安静 -他在哪儿
- Quiet. - Where is he?
安静
Quiet!
平安夜
Silent night.
两千年以来
For the first time in 2,000 years,
第一次有圣诞老人失踪
a Santa has disappeared.
在他的妹妹诺艾尔的怂恿下
At the urging of his sister, Noelle.
我只是让他这个周末放松一下
I just said he should take the weekend off.
你将圣诞节置于危险的境地 小姐
You put Christmas in jeopardy, young lady.
-的确如此 -太调皮了
- She did. - That's so naughty.
先生们 请稍安勿躁
Rest ye, merry gentlemen.
鉴于圣诞节只有六天就到了
As Christmas is just six days away,
我们必须选出一个新的圣诞老人
we must have a new Santa.
等等 那救援任务呢
Wait. What about a rescue mission?
我哥哥可能受伤了
My brother could be hurt.
他可能从雪橇上掉下来了 我看到过
He might've fallen out of the sleigh. I've seen him do it.
除了圣诞老人 从没人离开过极地
No one but Santa has ever left the Pole.
我们全然不知圣诞老人在哪儿
And we have no idea where Santa is.
我们可能会失去雪橇 或者驯鹿
We could lose the sleigh or the reindeer.
圣诞节也就不复存在了
Then there'd be no Christmas.
-不复存在 -营救行动太危险了
- No Christmas? - A rescue attempt is far too dangerous.
我别无选择 新的圣诞老人是
Leaving me no choice but to call upon...
盖比艾尔·克林科
Gabriel Kringle.
-盖比艾尔吗 -我吗
- Gabriel? - Me?
请到理事会前来
Please, approach the council.
但我是技术部门的 我喜欢我的工作
But I'm in the Tech department. And loving it.
尽管如此 你必须接受
Nevertheless, you must approach
因为我们必须按照圣诞公约强调的那样
because we must select the next adult male Kringle
在克林科家族中选出下一个成年男性
as specified by the Christmas covenant.
圣诞公约完全不是这么规定的
That's not exactly what it says...
他们是更年长的精灵
They're elder elves.
-他们知道自己在说什么 -得了吧
- They know what they're talking about. - Please.
盖比
Gabe.
以理事会之令 愿绒球在你的头顶安息
By order of the council, the pom-pom now rests upon your head.
真的吗 没开玩笑把
Really? Seriously?
我可不了解这个家伙
I don't know about this guy.
诺艾尔 你为什么让你的哥哥离开
Noelle, why did you tell your brother to leave?
我以为他会回来的
I thought he would come back.
你都没想过他有多听你的话
You didn't think about how he listens to you,
也没想过你的建议会对圣诞节
and how your advice affected Christmas
和世界上所有孩子造成什么影响
and all of the children in the world.
我就是说了句 这个周末放松一下
I just said, "Take the weekend."
她只有一项任务 照顾好她的哥哥
She had one job. To look after her brother.
好一个公主
What a princess.
我只是说 这个周末放松一下
I just said, go for the weekend.
塞尔吉 热巧克力 双倍奶油
Oh, Serge, hot chocolate, double whip cream,
还有胡椒薄荷 为了纪念我的哥哥
and peppermint, in honor of my brother?
我们都预订满了 七月份再来试试
We're all booked up. Maybe try back in... July.
好吧
Oh, okay.
不可能这么贵吧 给克林科家的折扣呢
It can't possibly be that much. What about my Kringle discount?
只给圣诞老人的直系亲属打折 旁系不行
That's only for Santa's immediate family, not cousins.
距离圣诞节还有5天
关上
I want it shut.
关了好久了
It's been shut,
这房♥间闻起来像旧的长筒袜
which is why this room smells like old stockings.
妈妈很生气 所有人都讨厌我
Mother's furious, and everybody hates me
因为我毁掉了圣诞节
because I've ruined Christmas.
我不知道我的哥哥怎么样了
And I don't know if my brother's okay.
你到底要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
长筒袜 床单 枕套
Stockings, sheets, and pillow cases.
公主 你这辈子
Princess, for once in your life,
能不能有一次自己收拾烂摊子
try cleaning up your own mess.
你说我该怎么做
How do you suggest I do that?
踏上旅程 变成更好的自己
"Take a journey to a better you."
满地的小亮片
Ugh. Glitter all over the floor.
不要在床上吃华夫饼
And stop eating waffles in bed.
热巧克力和胡椒薄荷
Hot chocolate and peppermint.
尼克
Nick.
毛伊岛和圣胡安
Maui and San Juan.
在毛伊岛和圣胡安中间的是哪个地方
What's between Maui and San Juan?
凤♥凰♥城
"Phoenix."
亚利桑那州的凤♥凰♥城
Phoenix, Arizona.
公主 你能告诉我你在干什么吗
Princess, do you mind telling me what you're doing?
我要去找我哥哥 你要和我一起去
I'm going to get my brother, and you're coming with me.
我不会去的
No, I'm not.
你母亲会不开心的
Your mother will not be jolly with this,
我要保证你的安全
and it is my job to keep you safe.
我给她留了张卡片 解释了所有事
I left her a card explaining everything,
如果你留在这 而我在凤♥凰♥城
and you can't keep me safe
你是保证不了我的安全的
if you're here and I'm in Phoenix.
凤♥凰♥城 听起来很可怕
Phoenix? That sounds horrible.
小家伙
Oh, hey, little guy.
我得走了
Uh, I've gotta go away.
我知道你也想去 但你还没准备好
I know you wanna be on the team, you're just not ready yet.
继续练习 好吗
So keep practicing, okay?
好了
Okay.
我知道了 我这就去找他
Yes, I know. I'm going to get him.
-公主 快出来 -我不
- Princess, get out of here. - No.
你从来没有离开过北极
Listen, you've never been out of the North Pole.
-波莉 -你不知道怎么驾驶雪橇
- Polly. - You do not know how to fly this sleigh.
好吧 那就一直向前冲
Fine. Then it'll all be on Dasher.
调头
Turn this thing around.
不 不带回哥哥我就不回去
No. Not going back without my brother.
帮助我是你的职责所在
And it's your job to help me.
目的地 亚利桑那州凤♥凰♥城
Destination, Phoenix, Arizona.
我猜这就是他们的村庄 人呢
I guess this is their village. Where is everybody?
-你干了些什么 -你好 我叫诺艾尔
- What do you think you doin'? - Hi. I'm Noelle.
在那儿别动
Stay right where you are.
我们在找圣诞老人
We are looking for Santa Claus.
有礼物给你
You've got presents.
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Feliz Navidad!
没了驯鹿和雪橇
How are you planning on having Christmas
圣诞节你打算怎么办
without the reindeer and the sleigh?
诺艾尔带走了驯鹿吗
Noelle took the reindeer?
这就有趣了
That's so interesting.
如果没了雪橇和驯鹿
What if not having the sleigh
反而是件好事呢
or the reindeer is a blessing in disguise?