这大概就是她为什么要袭击警♥察♥
I guess that's why she assaulted a cop.
她一直在说北极啊精灵之类的疯话
She's talkin' about crazy things like the North Pole and elves.
精灵有什么好奇怪的
What's so crazy about elves?
他们把她关起来 准备做精神评估
They're holding her for psychiatric evaluation.
等等 明天就是平安夜了
Wait, tomorrow is Christmas Eve, though.
谢谢提醒 我还得去买♥♥东西
Thanks for the reminder. I still gotta shop.
你还需要购物吗 你知道
You still need to shop? Well,
我可以给你想要的任何东西
you know, I can get you whatever you want.
直接从圣诞老人工厂哦
You know? Straight from the workshop.
你想要一个彩虹小马的
You want a My Little Pony Explore
水晶帝国城♥堡♥探险套装吗
Equestria Crystal Empire Castle playset?
没问题
Done.
我送你一套 带全套装备的
I'll get it for you. With accessories.
我没有小孩
I don't have any kids.
难以置信
What a shock.
离圣诞节只有两天了
There's only two days till Christmas.
亚伯长老 你干嘛不把整个木槌都吃掉
Why don't you just eat the whole gavel, Elder Elf Abe?
现在 我们要将全部的2837件礼物
Now, I say we take all 2,837 presents,
放到装有GPS的机动浮冰上
put them on a motorized ice floe with GPS coordinates and...
他不能这么做
He can't do it!
那可是GPS定位
GPS coordinates!
盖比 最后和你强调一次
Gabe, for the last time,
乖小孩远远不止2837个
there're more than 2,837 nice children.
是啊是啊
Yeah!
可不管有多少礼物 我们现在都无法送出
However many presents there are, we have no way to deliver them.
不 听我说 我可以
No, listen to me. I can do this.
我们只要重启一下系统
We just need to do a reboot or maybe
或者和天才吧预约一下
get an appointment at the Genius bar.
苹果的售后服务组织
拜托啦 我真的可以
Please, I can do it!
凤♥凰♥城各地传来消息 称
Reports are filing in from all over Phoenix
很多孩子收到了圣诞老人拒送礼物的邮件
of emails denying children presents and signed by Santa Claus.
小埃芙琳·拉米雷斯收到类似消息
Young Evelyn Ramirez received one
因为她咬了指甲
because she bites her fingernails.
另一个男孩由于没用牙线也将收不到礼物
Another boy was rejected because of his failure to floss.
看来今年的圣诞节
It seems like there's a real shortage
要凉凉了
of Christmas spirit this year.
希望稍后我们能有好消息奉送给您
Hopefully, we'll have some more cheerful stories for you soon.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas...
今日在沙漠脊广场
There was a disturbing scene
发生一起闹剧
at the Desert Ridge Marketplace today.
一精神失常女子
A hysterical woman...
我知道这个圣诞节我不能和你一起过了
Listen, I know we can't hang this Christmas,
但我给你准备了礼物
but I got you something.
少儿大厨
谢谢爸爸 这礼物太棒啦
Thanks, Dad. This is great.
我知道你和诺艾尔说 希望我能和你们
I know you told Noelle you wanted me to come over
一起过圣诞 一起做传统的
and do our traditional Sun Ming
中式红绿蛋卷 可我
red and green eggroll thing, but I just...
爸爸 我并没有和诺艾尔说过
Dad, I never told Noelle that.
那她怎么知道的
Well, then, how did she know?
她只是说 我的圣诞愿望会实现的
She said I'd get what I wanted
可我从没和她说过我的愿望是什么
for Christmas, but I never told her.
-你说笑吧 艾利克斯 -爸爸 我说真的
- Come on, Alex. That's ridiculous. - Dad, it's true!
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
当然 波莉姨妈
Sure, Aunt Polly.
谢谢
Thank you.
或者 我该称呼您 波莉精灵
Or should I say... Elf Polly?
坐吧
Sit.
看来她和你说了
Now, I see she told you,
而你却不相信她的话
and I see that you don't believe her.
你是说她住在北极的事吗
That she lives in the North Pole?
我确实不信 我只相信眼见为实
No. I tend to believe what I can see.
如果这是你唯一的问题
Well, if that's the only problem.
你应该去检查一下你的耳朵
You should get that looked at.
让我问你个问题 侦探
Let me ask you a question, Detective.
爱是可见的吗
Can you see love?
悲伤是可见的吗
Can you see sorrow?
欢乐是可见的吗
Can you see joy?
可还有什么比那更真实呢
Is there anything realer than that?
比如你对儿子的爱
Like what you feel for your boy?
需要我做什么
How can I help?
把她从医院弄出来 剩下的事交给我
Get her out of that hospital, and I will take care of the rest.
诺艾尔 你觉得你在这里的原因是什么
Why do you think you're here today, Noelle?
因为我踢了一个警♥察♥
Because I kicked a policeman,
这在我家乡可不犯法
which isn't illegal where I'm from.
因为我们压根没有警♥察♥
Because we don't have policeman.
我明白了
I see.
那你家乡又在那里呢
And where are you from?
北极 我爸爸是圣诞老人
The North Pole, and my dad is Santa Claus,
现在我哥哥担起了这个重任
and now my brother is Santa Claus.
你现在可以开始嘲笑我了
You can start laughing now.
我并没想笑话你 诺艾尔
I'm not gonna laugh, Noelle.
我接触过许多病人
I've dealt with many patients
他们幻想自己有特殊的身份
who have unusual identities.
有个男人认为自己是牙仙
I treat a man who believes he's the tooth fairy.
这太可笑了
Well, that's ridiculous.
还有个女人自诩为自然母亲
And a woman who's certain she's Mother Nature.
真是个疯子
Some real nuts out there.
甚至有个患者坚信
And I have another patient who's convinced
自己是雪人小霜
he's Frosty the Snowman.
小霜在这儿吗
Frosty's here?
得了吧 别想唬我
No, no. Come on. Nice try.
小霜在凤♥凰♥城怎么能生存
Frosty couldn't survive in Phoenix.
在我们那儿他甚至都不进屋的
At home, he doesn't even go indoors.
怕被壁炉烤到
He's terrified of fireplaces.
戏精一个 真想他啊
Drama queen. Miss that guy.
事实是
You know, the thing is,
我只是觉得终于可以做件有意义的事了
I just thought this was my chance to do something right.
我只想证明 我不是那个心里只有自己
You know? I wanted to prove I'm not some spoiled princess who
只会成天做贺卡的傲娇小公主
just thinks about herself and writes her silly cards all day, you know?
我想 我终究要做些有意义的事情
I always thought, eventually, I'd do something important.
-有事吗 -抱歉打扰了 萨斯曼大夫
- Yes? - Sorry to interrupt, Dr. Sussman,
我有些警务 需要克林科小姐协助
but I need Miss Kringle on official police business for a second.
好吧
That's fine.
杰克 如果你需要我就在外面
Right outside if you need me, Jake.
给你两分钟时间
You got two minutes.
听着 我不知道你怎么知道我和艾利克斯的事
Look, I don't know how you knew about me and Alex,
还有我们的红绿蛋卷习俗
and our red and green eggroll tradition.
我不该干涉的
I shouldn't have interfered.
但你让艾利克斯很高兴 也使我
You know, but you made him happy. And you made me...
开心异常
Deliriously joyful.
开怀大笑 尽管主要是笑你
Laugh... mostly at you.
这是我这些年来最愉快的圣诞了
Which still makes it my best Christmas in a long time.
所以 当波莉来找我
So, when Polly came to see me
要把你弄出去的时候
about getting you out of here...
等等 所以你相信我说的话了
Wait, so you believe what I told you?
你信我就信
I believe that you believe.
但你要离开这里 不要再说北极
But to get out of here, stop talking about the North Pole,
和圣诞老人的事了
and Santa Claus.
-对 还有雪橇 -还有雪橇
- Yeah. And sleighs. - And sleighs.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
雪橇到了 你以前见过的 在商场
Oh, the sleigh. You've seen it before. You saw it at the mall.
不过唯一的区别是
You haven't seen it hovering
你从没见过它盘旋在11楼的高空
11 stories up, that's the only difference.
你还好吗
You okay?
克林科小姐 我想我们该继续
Miss Kringle, I think that we should resume and...
-你好啊 -你好啊
- Hi. - Hi.
太诡异了
That's unusual.
杰克在吗 我是克拉拉 快开门
Jake? It's Clara. Open up.