That's amazing! Oh, Alex would love that so much.
-你会去的吧 -我觉得她只是迫不得已
- You're gonna go, right? - I think she just feels obligated.
到时候说不定会很尴尬
It'll probably be awkward,
我不想毁了艾利克斯的圣诞节
I don't wanna ruin Christmas for Alex. So...
所以我应该会留在家里 烤个冻披萨
I'm gonna stay at home, put a frozen pizza in the oven
看看篮球赛 就像个屌♥丝一样
and watch some basketball. Like a total loser.
爸爸 雪橇太棒啦
Dad! The sleigh is amazing.
你喜欢我就高兴了
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
我不想扫你的兴
I don't wanna be a party pooper,
但我们该走了
but I think it's time we get goin'.
我们什么时候能再见到诺艾尔和波莉
When are we gonna see Noelle and Polly again?
-再也见不到了 -波莉
- Probably never. - Polly! That...
圣诞节的时候我得去别的地方
Well, I do have somewhere I need to be for Christmas.
但你的愿望会实现的
But you're gonna get your wish and spend
你会和所有家人一起过圣诞
Christmas with your whole family.
因为你是个好孩子 官方认证
Because you're nice. I mean, officially.
走吧 谢谢你们 刚刚很
Come on. Thanks, guys. It was...
很开心
It was jolly.
希望他们的圣诞节一切顺利
Oh, I hope their Christmas works out.
瞧瞧
Oh, well, look at you.
操心别人的圣诞节而不是你自己
Worrying about someone else's Christmas and not your own.
这才是成熟的样子
Now that is very mature.
谢谢你 波莉
Thank you, Polly.
Snowcone
Oh! Snowcone!
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
你是怎么来的
How did you get here?
你自己飞过来的吗
Did you fly here all by yourself?
波莉 看看这是谁
Polly! Look who it is.
真勇敢 你一定是在
You're so brave. You must have picked up
全凤♥凰♥城的人里找到了我的气味
my scent from all the people in Phoenix.
有几个人会用姜饼味的体香剂
How many people wear gingerbread deodorant?`
这是什么 母亲写的
Oh. What have you got? It's from Mother.
诺艾尔 我知道我之前很生气
"Noelle, I know I was angry,
但是就算你表现得很自私
"but even though you acted selfishly
愚蠢 幼稚 和
"and foolishly and immaturely, and..."
好吧 这段可以跳过了
Right, I'm gonna skip ahead.
无礼 孩子气
"Disrespectfully, childishly.
你必须找到你哥哥并带他回家
"You must find your brother and bring him home because...
因为盖比说只有两千八百三十七个好孩子
"Gabe says there are only 2,837 nice children,
他们想让无人机或是
"and wants to deliver their presents by
一个叫做顺丰快递的东西来递送礼物
drone or something called Amazon Prime.
作为克林科 两千年以来
"As Kringles, for 2,000 years,
我们致力于为全世界带来
"we've dedicated ourselves to bringing
圣诞节的乐趣与喜悦
the joy and happiness that is Christmas
矢志不渝
"to the world and we must make sure nothing changes that.
所以为了帮你拯救你的哥哥
"So I sent you the last flying reindeer in
我派来了极地最后一只飞行驯鹿
the Pole to help you rescue your brother."
关闭
至
圣诞节后
好吧 小尖儿
Okay, Snowy,
你找到了我
you found me,
所以你一定能找到圣诞老人 对吧
so I know you can find Santa, okay?
他闻起来像热可可
He smells like hot chocolate and
和薄荷 现在还混了点熏香味
peppermint, now it's mixed with incense.
我不知道 他正在寻找自我
I don't know... He's on a whole journey.
但我需要你追踪他 好吗
But I need you to track him. Okay?
但你这样我没法带你出去
But we can't take you out looking like this.
我只是在遛狗
Just walkin' my dog, you know.
他叫罗孚 这是狗的名字
His name is Rover. Which is a dog's name.
所以我给他取名叫罗孚
That's why I named him that.
非常稀有的品种
It's a very rare breed.
他是一只白色的极地贵宾犬
He's a white Polar Poodle.
你闻到什么了吗 是什么
You smell something? What do you smell?
Rover
Whoa! Rover!
-大家圣诞快乐 -罗孚
- Merry Christmas, everybody. -Rover!
请来进行捐赠
Please make a donation.
小家伙闻到什么了 圣诞老人来过这里吗
What do you smell, boy? Was Santa here?
闻到什么了 他哪儿去了 往这边走了吗
Yeah? What do you smell? Where'd he go? Did he go this way?
往这边走了吗
He go this way?
我不明白你什么意思 你很专业
I don't understand what this is. It's very professional,
很像个小达雪 我们得找到圣诞老人
you look very Dasher junior. We gotta find Santa.
达雪是圣诞驯鹿之一
下一站 沙漠植物园 瑜伽静修所
Next stop, Desert Botanical Gardens. Yoga retreat.
好吧
Okay!
你先请
After you.
好了 做得好 小家伙 祝我好运
Oh, okay. Great job, little guy. Wish me luck.
尼克
Nick.
我知道你在生我的气
Hi, I know you're mad at me.
家里发生了点事
There's things going on at home that...
只有圣诞老人才能解决
only Santa can fix.
真的 你自己看
Really. See for yourself.
好吧 我承认我没有设身处地为你着想
Okay. I realize I wasn't seeing things from your point of view.
没人问过你是否愿意戴那顶帽子
Nobody asked you if you wanted to wear the hat.
我们都指望你来扛大梁 但这并不公平
We all expected you to take the reins and that's not fair.
还有 对不起
And... I'm sorry.
但我们真的需要你
But we really need you.
尼克 你连话都不跟我说了吗
Nick, won't you even speak to me?
静默冥想
静默多久
Silent for how long?
当花朵 好 当
When the flowers, yeah, when...
是个 是
It's the... Is this a...
然后 然后来了一只手
And a... A hand comes in.
是只鸟在着陆吗
Is that a bird landing?
你一直玩不好你讲我猜 这会没完没了的
You were always bad at charades. This will take forever.
两个字吗 两个字
Two words? Two words.
两个字 第一个字 我
Two words. First word, me.
是日出
Until sunrise.
好吧 我可以等到日出
Okay. Well, I can wait till sunrise.
-别 -日出后再说话 好
- No! - Talk at sunrise. Yeah.
-我就等到日出 -你得离开
- I'll just wait until sunrise. - You gotta go.
我会安静如鸡 在这等
I'll wait here and I'll just be quiet as a mouse.
你从生下来就没安静过 快走
You've never been quiet in your life. Get outta here.
-我一直很安静 -一 二 三 安静
- I'm quiet all the time. - One, two, three, be quiet.
我就只是
I was only...
-你说了我才说的 -看 你没法静下来
- I was talking 'cause you were talking. - See! You can't do it.
诺艾尔 对不起 但你得走了
Noelle, I'm sorry, you gotta go.
好吧
Okay.
我就把这个留下来 不是非要你看
I'm just gonna leave this. You don't have to read it.
只是 如果你想的话
Just, if you want to.
我爱你
I love you.
你想怎么做都行
Whatever you wanna do.
放轻松
Relax.
队伍紧跟德克萨斯
Team tracks for Texas.
他横穿赛场 轻松上篮
He drives down the court, it's an easy lay-up.
-加点盐会更好 -爸 没人会吃那么咸
- It helps if you put salt on it. - No one has that much salt, Dad.
我哪做错了
What did I do wrong?
煎肉前锅要更热
You can make the pan hotter before you put the meat in.
别把肉饼压的太死
Don't press the patties down so hard.
这样会失去汁水 干巴巴的
It loses the juices and gets dried out.
如果把面包烤一下 再抹点黄油
And if you toast the bun, and put some butter on it,
每咬一下都会有脆脆的口感
it gives it this crunchy texture each bite.
你怎么没告诉我你对烹饪有兴趣
Oh, why didn't you tell me you were into cooking?
我以为你不会喜欢
I thought maybe you wouldn't like it.
儿子 你做什么我都喜欢
Hey, man, I like everything you do.
也许你能教教我
Hey, maybe you could give me some lessons.
猜猜谁会来市场 圣诞老人
Guess who's coming to the marketplace. Santa!
希望你在过去一年中都很乖巧
Hope you've been nice this year.
我们去那边吧
Let's go over there.
圣诞节还剩两天
新发型 怎么样
Supercuts. How do I look?
就跟普兰瑟一样
Like Prancer.
更像维克森 因为头顶那一撮
More like Vixen, with that tuft of hair up there.
普兰瑟和维克森都是圣诞驯鹿的名字