camp counselor when he's around.
我要确保他玩得开心
I have to make sure he's havin' a good time
因为我们彼此不常见面
since we don't get to see each other as much.
我觉得愧疚
And I feel guilty and...
然后去弥补然后
And then I overcompensate and...
我不知道
I don't know.
那一定不好受
That must be hard.
不管怎样 我们到了
Anyway, here we are.
对 就是这里
Oh, hey, there it is.
好了
Okay.
你对艾利克斯太好了 我想给你这个
You were so great with Alex, I wanted to give you this.
这个 谢谢
This, thank you.
哇偶 这个 呃
Wow. Um, it's, uh...
对 这个 好吧
Yeah, it's... Oh, okay.
天哪 这个真神奇 看呀
Oh, my gosh, it's magical. Look at that.
味道好冲
Stuffed chimneys!
闻着很好吃的样子 实际上一点都不好吃
It smells like it should taste good, but it doesn't.
你应该用它涂脸
You're supposed to put in on your face.
你以前没有用过防晒霜吗
Haven't you ever used sunblock before?
是啊 防晒霜 用过 我喜欢防晒霜
Yeah, sunblock. No, I love sunblock.
是用来隔离阳光的 太好了 涂得怎么样
It's for blocking the sun. It's great. Is that good?
你应该把它抹开
You might wanna spread it around.
是啊 我忘了抹开了 就像这样
Oh, no, yeah, I forgot to spread it around. Just like that.
火♥辣♥辣的 天哪 弄到眼睛里了
It's burning. Oh, my God, it's in my eye.
-你要 -弄到眼睛里了
- Well, you wanna... - It's in my eye.
-你喜欢这个产品哪一点 -别动 让我
- What do you like about this product? - Stay still. Let me...
-别动 把它揉进皮肤 -好 行
- Stop. Just gotta rub it in. - Okay, yep!
-不要动 -比被雪球打中还糟
- Just stay still. - Worse than getting hit with a slush ball.
只要 你多穿了几件外套 但是
Just gotta... You got a couple of extra coats, but...
你永远不知道什么时候要加外套
Never know when you're gonna need an extra coat.
现在是冬天
It is winter.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thanks! - No problem.
祝你好运
All right. Good luck in there.
替我向你哥哥问好
Say hello to your brother for me.
会的 圣诞快乐
Will do. Merry Christmas.
用鼻子慢慢吸气 再从嘴里吐出来
Breathe in through your nose, out your mouth.
把自己想象成低头的驯鹿
Now assume... downward facing reindeer.
非常好 辛蒂 皮特
Very good, Cindy. Pete?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
-你在这里干什么 -你来这里干什么
- What are you doing here? - What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么 这太疯狂了
What are you doing here? This is crazy.
-你脸上什么东西 -是防晒霜
- What's on your face? - Oh! Oh, it's sunblock.
对 这里的天气真热 是吧
Yeah, the heat here, right?
就像在烤巧克力豆饼干时
It's like being locked in the cookie
被锁在了曲奇小屋里 是吧
cottage during toll-house season, right?
-顺便说一下 你吓死我了 -嘘
- Oh, by the way... You scared me so much. - Shh!
-得了吧 -小声点
- Come on. - Yoga voice.
你让我担惊受怕
You brought me worry and sick.
妈妈已经急疯了
Mom's been beside herself.
小声点 住手 艾丽 我很抱歉
Yoga voice. Stop. Wait. Ellie, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 好吗 等等 不能让人听到
I'm sorry, okay. Just hold on. Can't let anybody hear.
听着 我喜欢这里 好吗
Listen, I like it here. Okay?
我喜欢这里的天气 我喜欢瑜伽
I like the weather. I like yoga, I mean,
我把我的热量都奉献给了慈善
I donated all my thermals to charity.
真稀奇 你可以到雪橇上跟我慢慢讲
Weird, you can tell me about it in the sleigh.
不 听着 我是
No, listen. I'm...
我是不会回去的
I'm not going back.
抱歉 我耳朵里一定是进了棉花糖
I'm sorry, I must have cotton candy in my ears.
我知道 我不能再假装成以前的自己了
I know. I can't pretend to be someone I'm not anymore.
我是说我可以 但我开始
I mean, I could, but I start to break out
出疹子 我的头发也开始
in a rash, and my hair starts to...
好的 尼克 我理解
Okay, Nick, I understand.
你现在压力很大 我也知道
You're under a lot of pressure and I know
作为克林科家族一员是什么感觉
what it's like to be a Kringle,
需要代代传承的家族传统
this family legacy we have to live up to.
不完全是一回事
Not exactly the same thing.
我是圣诞老人的女儿 所以
Well, I am Santa's daughter, so...
诺艾尔 没有人希望你怎样
Well, no one's ever expected anything of you, Noelle.
可我从出生起就被训练成为圣诞老人
I mean, I've been training to be Santa my whole life.
而你呢 你在干什么 剪剪丝带
While you've been... What? Cutting ribbon,
做点傻傻的贺卡吗
and making your silly cards?
-我还以为你喜欢我的贺卡呢 -我喜欢
- Thought you liked my cards. - I do.
我抱歉那么说了 我很喜欢你的贺卡
I'm sorry I said that. I do like your cards.
它们很有创意 我很佩服你的性力
They're very creative. I admire your shakti.
-我的什么 -你的女性能量
- My what? - Your female energy.
而且 是你叫我走的
Besides, you're the one that told me to go.
你说 是你说的 去吧 休息一段时间
You said, you, you said, "Go! Take some time."
我说休息一个周末 没有人相信我说的
I said take the weekend. Nobody listens to me.
你知道我这段时间过得多艰难吗
You know how hard this has been?
家里的每个人都责怪我 对我大喊大叫
Everybody at home is blaming me, yelling at me,
没有人再给我克林科家特别折扣了
and nobody's giving me my Kringle discount anymore.
所以无论是我终于开心了
So it doesn't matter that I'm finally happy
还是离开北极是我
or that me leaving the Pole was the
圣诞节做过最棒的事情 这些都不重要
best thing I could've done for Christmas.
重要的是你的遭遇
All that matters is what's happening to you.
有本事别噘嘴 有本事别哭鼻子
Oh, you better not pout, you better not cry.
我做的一切就是为了努力帮助你
All I have ever done is try to help you.
你就是一个害怕成为圣诞老人的胆小鬼
You're a coward who's too afraid to be Santa Claus!
没错 答对了 瞎猫碰上了死耗子
Exactly! Bingo! Partridge in a pear tree!
这就是我一直想告诉你的
That's what I've been trying to tell you!
我想我们没有什么好谈的了
Then I guess, that's all there is to say.
等等 你要去哪
Wait, where are you going?
我要去北极
I'm going to the North Pole
没人希望我怎样的地方
where nobody expects anything from me.
你知道吗 如果我没有受到瑜伽的教化
Do you know what? If I wasn't so enlightened,
我现在就会怒火中烧
I'd be seething with anger right now.
现在你不喜欢我的性力了 对吧
So now you don't like my shakti?
你不喜欢我的女性能量吗
You don't like my female energy?
-应付不了吗 -冷静
- Is this too much for you? - Relax.
给你看一下什么是女性能量
Oh, I'll give you female energy.
准备好了 因为我
Get ready, 'cause I...
别 求你了
Don't do that. Please.
这种行为在这里很严重
Wow! That's a big deal in here.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
来与圣诞老人的驯鹿玩耍吧
Come see and play with Santa's reindeer,
只有在沙漠脊广场才能看到
only at Desert Ridge Marketplace.
看啊 驯鹿
Look at the reindeer!
尼克在这里很开心 对 他想留下来
Nick's happy here. Yeah, he wants to stay.
你知道吗 也许不会有问题
You know what? Maybe it'll be fine.
也许盖比会是个优秀的圣诞老人
Maybe Gabe will be a great Santa.
-诺艾尔 -你们怎么在这
- Hey, Noelle. - What are you guys doing here?
我们听说商场里有这些神奇的驯鹿
We heard about these amazing reindeer at the mall.
这是你干的吗
Are you a part of this?
对 我认识这些驯鹿
Well, yes, I know these reindeer.
他们是谁
Who are these people?
杰克 艾利克斯 这是精
Oh, Jake, Alex. This is Elf...
这是我姨妈波莉 她在表演中扮演精灵
This is my aunt, Polly. She plays an elf in the show.
一个暴躁 刻薄 难以相处的精灵
A grumpy, bitter, miserable elf.
我以为精灵应该是
I thought elves were supposed to be like, uh...
可爱的吗 那是个常见的误解
Cute? That's a common misconception.
等一下 我想给你看点东西
Now wait a minute. I wanna show you something.
看到了吗 你觉得这是干什么的
See this? What do you think it does?
没什么用 只是装个样子 试试那些
Nothing. It's just for show. Try those.
所以 你跟你哥怎么样了
So, how'd it go with your brother?
不太好 我们大吵了一架 所以
Oh, not great. Yeah, we got in a big argument. So...
节日是挺难熬的
The holidays can be tough.
艾利克斯要跟他继父和我前妻杰西过圣诞
Alex is spending Christmas with his step-dad and my ex, Jessie.
这是自离婚以来第一个圣诞
This is the first holiday since the divorce.
所以他最近都不太好受
So he's havin' a rough time.
她邀请我在圣诞节的早上过去
She's invited me over for Christmas morning.
那太好了 艾利克斯一定会很开心