It's a shortcut.
普林斯顿派对
The Princeton party?
你不是说我得多跟同龄的人相处吗
You said I needed to hang out with people my own age, right?
我不是说今晚
Well, I didn't mean tonight.
那你就别去
Then don't come.
派对开始了
Party!
你们认识波西吗
Do you guys know Percy?
你认识波西吗
Do you know Percy?
大家好吗 我是卡麦隆
Yo, yo, what's going on, you guys? It's your boy, Cameron B.
我们要在蒙托克超赞的房♥子里开趴 揭开夏天序幕
We are kicking the summer off right at a sick house party in Montauk.
换我了 大家好 是我废渣古驰
Now me. Yo, what's up? It's me, Trash Gucci.
如果你或是身边的人正遭受霸凌
If you or someone you know is being bullied,
千万别害怕 要大声求援
never be afraid to speak up.
霸凌不是… -不好意思 小姐
Bullying is not a-- - Excuse me, ma'am.
可以先别敲吗 我们正在录影 谢谢
Can you not do that while we're recording? Thank you.
我只是想喝啤酒 挑染哥
Just getting a beer, Frosted.
她叫我挑染哥
Did she just call me Frosted?
朋友们 这就是我们说的霸凌者
That, my friends, is what we call a bully, huh?
糟糕 是手♥机♥ 谁来帮帮我 我被拍下来了
Oh, no, not a phone. Someone help, I'm being filmed.
有看到波西吗
Have you seen Percy?
辣妹 你几岁
Oh, yo, mami. How old are you?
23岁
Twenty-three.
天啊 也太老了吧
Damn, you old as fuck.
没别的意思 他喜欢熟♥女♥ -我最爱大姐姐
No disrespect. He loves cougars. - I fuck with the big cats.
你们这两个姐姐怎么不自己搞呢
Why don't you two big cats fuck each other, then?
她是在辱骂我们吗 -不会吧
Is that an insult? - Shut the front door.
一点都没错 教授
It sure is, professor.
我们互相搞怎么会是辱骂 我不懂
Why is us having sex with each other an insult? I'm confused.
重复你刚说的话 再说一次
Say what you just said. Say that again.
不 我不是歧视同志还什么的
No, I didn't mean it in a homophobic way.
那你是指什么
How'd you mean it, then?
我只是在开玩笑 我也跟女生交往过
It was a joke. I'm not-- I've been with girls.
我不是恐同
I'm not homophobic.
你们是哪里来的 别拍我 我没什么好说的
Where the fuck did you come from? Stop filming me. No comment.
她是谁的妈妈
Whose mom is that?
有看到波西吗
Have you seen Percy?
天啊
Oh, my God.
有那么好笑吗
Was that funny?
他跟娜塔莉在楼上
He's with Natalie upstairs.
喂
Hey!
滚开 我要过去
Move! Coming through.
波西 -什么事
Percy? - Yeah?
你叫波西
Wait, your name's Percy?
对
Yeah.
波西
Percy?
抱歉打扰 请继续
Sorry. Continue.
波西
Percy?
现在没人打炮了吗
Doesn't anyone fuck anymore?
波西
Percy?
波西
Percy?
开门
Open this door!
波西
Percy!
波西 开门 这是你的最后机会
Percy, open this door. This is your last chance.
你跟他上♥床♥了吗 -天啊
Did you fuck him? - Oh, my God.
你跟他上♥床♥了吗
Did you fuck him?
冷静点 什么事都没发生
Calm down. Please, nothing happened.
房♥子在转耶
The room is spinning.
你醉了
You're drunk already?
不是 他吃了某个东西 好像是一颗药丸
No, he took something. I don't know. I think it was a pill.
波西 你吃了什么
Percy? Did you take something?
波西 你有吃药吗
Percy, did you take a pill?
过来…
Come...
手伸进喉咙里催吐
Stick your fingers down your throat. Make yourself throw up.
我不想 -深一点…
I don't wanna. - Deeper, deeper.
不
No.
让我帮你
Let me do it!
有好点吗
Do you feel better?
完全没有
Not even at all.
我不知道吃消炎止痛药不能喝酒
I didn't know you couldn't drink on Ibuprofen.
你是吃止痛药
That's what you took?
找到她了 -是谁开那个玩笑的
Found her. - Okay, who told the joke?
你♥爸♥妈竟然在
Your fucking parents are here?
你以为我们的儿子 会没经过我们的同意就开趴
You think our son would have a party without our consent?
够了 你不属于这里
That's it. Come on. You don't belong here.
我不属于这里 我这辈子都住在这
I don't belong here? I've fucking lived here my whole life!
你才不属于这里
You don't belong here.
这是高中派对 你不能来参加 小姐
You don't belong at a high-school party, miss.
这样啊 反正我们要走了 -好
Oh, well, yeah-- We're leaving.
我先… -别碰她
Let me get-- - Stay away from her.
你后退一点
Stay back. Okay?
放开她 -后退
I said, let go of her-- - Stay back!
快点离开 -别碰我 波西
Get out of here. Come on. - Don't touch me! Percy--
该死的 天啊 麦蒂
Oh, shi-- Oh, fuck! Oh, sh-- Maddie.
该死
Fuck!
我们该走了
We should go.
我只想跟你说 我绝对不会伤害你
I just want you to know I would never hurt you.
我知道
I know.
我准备好了
I'm ready for you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
好
Okay.
我呢…
I, um...
要从哪里撕开
I don't know. Where's the perforation?
我来吧
Let me help you.
我爱你
I love you.
波西 你醉了
Percy, you're drunk.
一点点
A little.
这样可以吗 我还是爱你
Is that all right? I mean, I still love you.
我们不该在你喝醉的时候做
I don't think we should do this when you're drunk.
更何况是你的第一次
Not for your first time.
好
Okay.
等合适的时机再说
I think we should wait.
如果这是你想要的
If that's what you want.
这样比较好
That's what I want.
看看是谁出现了
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
昨晚玩得开心吗 -很开心
Fun night? - Yeah, yeah, really fun.
很好
That's good.
我待会载你去上班 我们可以好好聊聊
Hey, I'll drive you to work. We can chat.
今天可以让我开吗
Uh, actually, would it be all right if I drive?
我想去考驾照 应该要多练习一下
I'm thinking about getting my license, so, you know, I could use the practice.
我儿子要成为有照驾驶了
My son, the licensed driver?
是啊 如果我有车的话
Yeah, it'll just... You know, if I have a car,
找女友比较方便
it'll be easier to see my girlfriend.
你有女友了
Oh! Your girlfriend?
对 她叫麦蒂
Yeah. Her name is, uh, Maddie.
她年纪稍微大一点 但她非常有趣
She's on the older side. Uh, but she's really, really fun.
有趣很重要 -是啊
Fun's important. - Yeah.
她不想谈远距离恋爱 所以我不打算去念普林斯顿了
She doesn't really wanna do long-distance, so I'm not gonna go to Princeton.
什么
What?
因为麦蒂住在这
Just, you know, Maddie's here.
这样对我们都好
Just makes sense for us.
你一定要去念普林斯顿大学
You're going to Princeton. - Uh-huh.
我不要
I'm not.
我19岁了 -好
I'm 19. - Okay.
我已经是成年人了
I'm an adult now.
我可以自己做决定 而我打算留在这里 好吗
I can make my own decisions. And I'm going to stay here, okay?
亲爱的 你先去车上等吧 爸爸待会就过去
Sweetie, why don't you go wait in the car? And Daddy will be right out.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
放轻松
Just relax, okay?
你平常赚钱就要开车了 现在换我开吧
You drive for a living. Let me take this one.
她想要特斯拉 现在打给她 我要臭骂她一顿
电影精选列表