I'm gonna lose my house.
而且我没有富爸爸可以帮我
And I don't have a rich dad that can help me.
麦蒂 你其实有
Actually, Maddie, you do.
而且你会浪费所有人生待在那间房♥子
And you're gonna waste your life in that house
等他回来跟你道歉
waiting for him to come back and apologize.
这才是你从纽约回来的原因吧
Because that's really why you never made it past New York, right?
什么 盖瑞 不
What? Gary, no.
不对
No, no, no.
这不是我的车
This is not my car.
车子登记在你的名下 是你的车没错
Well, your name's on the title. It's your car.
我要一辆不能开的车要干么
What am I supposed to do with a car that doesn't run?
谁说不能开
Who says it doesn't run?
那种车永远不会坏
These things are built to last.
不像我们
Unlike us.
什么
What?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
你们他妈的在搞什么
What the fuck, you guys?
波西 不要说脏话
Percy, language.
你们无法指使我了 我现在才是家长
You don't get to tell me what to do anymore. I'm the parents now.
你们还为我做了哪些事 是我不知道的
What other stuff have you been doing for me I don't know about?
那次篮球比赛 你是故意让我赢的吗
That time I beat you in basketball, did you let me win?
不是 你光明正大地打败了我
No. You beat me fair and square.
那凯尔麦洛伊呢
What about Kyle McElroy?
凯尔麦洛伊
Kyle McElroy.
欺负我的那个男生 是你们害他被退学的吗
The kid who bullied me. Did you have him expelled?
不是 我听说他的志向是念军校
No. I was told it was a dream of his to go to military school.
不管怎样 反正都结束了
Okay. Whatever this is, it's done.
你们无法继续追踪我 我的手♥机♥密♥码♥也换了
You can't track me anymore. I'm changing my phone passcode.
为什么
To what?
这就是我说的
Okay, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
我知道你们想帮我 但反而是在害我
I know you're trying to help me, but you're not.
你们应该让我自己尝试成功或失败
You have to let me fail or succeed on my own.
了解吗
Understood?
好 你们可以离开了
Okay, you can go.
好
Okay.
别再用了 -好
Stop! Leave it. - Yeah.
(逾期未缴)
(储蓄目标未达成)
凯莉
Kelly?
我有你的照片
I have your picture.
上车
Get in.
我才不要坐那种车 -快点
I'm not getting in that car. - Get in.
(周四 周五 周六)
解决他
Finish him!
终结
Fatality.
(储蓄目标达成)
敬麦蒂 你成功解决了
To Maddie. You figured it out.
是啊 那辆车是有点破旧
Yeah. I mean, that car's a little banged up.
反正夏天结束了 我们又恢复宁静
Whatever, the summer's over. We got our town back.
今年感恩节还是可以来我家过
And we can still have Thanksgiving at my place.
是啊 -怎么了
Yeah. - What?
好吧 我来说
Okay. Fine, I'll do it.
是这样的
Here it goes. Uh...
莎拉有事要告诉你
Sara has something to tell you.
多谢了 吉姆
Thank you, Jim.
我们可能要搬到佛罗里达 -什么
We're gonna move to Florida, I think. - What?
我知道 如果还有其他办法 我们绝对不想搬
I know, I know, we wouldn't if we didn't have to.
你是知道的 我根本不想去佛罗里达
You know that. I don't wanna move to Florida.
只是我们买♥♥不起这里的房♥子
We just can't afford to buy our own place here.
而且等宝宝出生后 继续住在吉姆的爸妈家也不适合
And we can't keep staying with Jim's parents when the baby comes.
他们只有一间卫浴 -真不敢相信
They only have one bathroom. - Can't believe this.
我们真的没有其他办法了 抱歉
We're really out of options. I'm sorry.
是啊 我们很想留下来 -别生气
Yeah. We wanna stay. - Don't be mad.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
我只是不敢相信你们要离开了
I just... I can't believe you're leaving.
我也不敢相信你要留下来
Well, I can't believe you're staying.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我去厕所找朋友
You know what, I just-- My buddy's in the bathroom.
我的意思是…
I just mean that...
怎么说呢
I don't know.
这样的日子你要过多久
How long are you gonna keep doing this?
为了名车跟人上♥床♥ 可能就这样了
Having sex for Buicks? This is probably it.
我不是这个意思
That wasn't what I meant.
我只是做了该做的事 才能保住我妈的房♥子
I did what I needed to do to save my mom's house, okay?
是 你总是这么说
Yeah. You keep saying that,
但你妈希望你过得开心
but your mom wanted you to be happy.
你看起来不开心
You don't seem happy.
我很开心 -真的吗
I am happy. - Are you?
我喜欢这里的生活
I like my life here.
好吧
All right.
我得跟你说 我明天早上就要回市区了
I should tell you I go back to the city tomorrow morning.
明天 不能提早回去吗
Oh, tomorrow? Can't you go any sooner?
你真幽默
You're funny.
这是什么 手指陷阱 我以前很爱这种玩意
What is this? A finger trap? I used to love these things.
还好吗
You okay?
所以你住在市区
So do you live in the city?
你是夏天来这里度假 还是…
Have you been out here for the whole summer or...?
你怎么这么多问题
What is this, a questionnaire?
我只是想多了解你一点
I was trying to get to know you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想到一个点子
I have an idea.
可以闭上眼睛吗
Close your eyes for me?
来吧 闭上眼睛 把手指伸出来
Come on, close them. Give me your finger.
往前
Forward.
往上
Up.
好 眼睛可以睁开了
Okay, open your eyes.
搞屁啊
Oh, what the fuck?
好恶心
That's disgusting.
别拉 -这是朋友送的礼物耶
Stop pulling on it! - This was a gift from a friend.
别用力拉…
Ow! Ow. Ow. Don't pull it, don't pull it, don't--
要先往前推才能拿出来
You have to push in to get out.
我在试了
I'm trying.
这样有点怪吧
That was kind of weird, huh?
总之呢
Anyways.
我住在炮台公园
I live in Battery Park.
出去
Get out.
好
Yeah.
(麦蒂巴克 纽约州蒙托克)
(退回给寄件人 无法寄送至该地址)
拿去吧
Here you go.
(出♥售♥中)
这里是道格汉地♥产♥公♥司♥
Doug Khan Realty.
道格 我是麦蒂 我想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Doug. It's Maddie. I wanna sell.
太好了
Great!
别太兴奋 我有一个条件
Don't get too excited. There's a catch.
他在吗
Hey, is he here?
不在
No.
他不回我的电♥话♥或讯息 可以跟他说我在找他吗
Well, he won't return my calls or texts. Will you tell him I came in?
当然不要
Absolutely fucking not.
真的吗
Really?
对 你毁了一切 他是很特别的人
Yeah. You fucked up. He's a special guy.
古♥柯♥碱
Cocaine!
好吧
All right.
你说吧
Let's hear it.
〝我是裘蒂 我是有案在身的…〞
"My name is Jody and I'm a registered..."
记得我说过 我认识许多有权有势的家庭吗
Remember when I said I've made some powerful friends nannying?
包括萨弗克郡的税务稽核员
That includes the Suffolk County tax assessor.
他们要提高你的财产税
And they're gonna make your property taxes go up.
提高非常多
Way up.
我把房♥子卖♥♥了
I sold the house.
抱歉 我可以借厕所吗 我肚子痛
Sorry, can I actually use your bathroom? It's number two, so...
好
Okay.
我是麦蒂
It's Maddie.
我可以跟他谈谈吗
Can I talk to him?
电影精选列表