没问题
Approved.
那是你的车 -今晚是的
That's your car? - It is for tonight.
其实呢
Actually, you know what?
太不巧了 但我突然想到 我今天是骑脚踏车来的
This sucks, but I just remembered I rode my bike here, so...
我得把车骑回去
This is what-- I'll go on this.
没关系
Well, that's okay.
放在后车箱就好
I can just throw it in the back.
你可以坐前座
You can ride up front with me.
来嘛 我不会咬人
Oh, come on. I won't bite.
除非你希望我咬你
Unless you want me to.
好 但不准咬人
Okay. But no biting.
总之我跟女生交往过几次
I mean, yeah, whatever. I've been with girls a couple times.
剩下的安全带呢 -是安全腰带
Where's the rest of my seat belt? - It's a lap belt.
假装你在飞机上 我是你的空服员
Just pretend you're on an airplane. I'll be your flight attendant.
空服员怎么会开飞机
Why is the flight attendant flying the plane?
因为我杀了机长 占领了整架飞机
I've killed the pilot and taken over the plane.
你是我的人♥质♥
You're my hostage.
回我家不是走这条路
This isn't the way to my house.
走这里比较快
It's a shortcut.
(帮我报♥警♥)
手♥机♥给我 你在干么
Give me that. What are you doing?
我们这世代就是离不开手♥机♥ 对吧
Our generation and our phones, huh?
我们到啰
We're home.
好
Okay.
你拿了什么
What you got down there?
要给我的礼物吗
Something for me?
该死的
Oh, fuck!
为什么
Why?
你想绑♥架♥我
You tried kidnapping me!
我哪能绑♥架♥你 你19岁了耶 长大点
I can't kidnap you. You're 19. Grow up.
你要我坐上厢型车 还拿走我的手♥机♥
You put me in a van and you took my phone.
如果我要绑♥架♥你 我♥干♥么跟你说我的个人资料
If I were kidnapping you, would I give you all my personal information first?
你为何不吹哨子就好
God! Why couldn't you have used your rape whistle?
我怎么会有防身哨
Why would I have a rape whistle?
那你为什么有防狼喷雾
Why do you have fucking Mace?
抱歉
Sorry.
可以请你拉水管过来吗
Will you get the hose, please? Please.
坏掉了 -水有开吗
It's broken. - Is the water on?
要先打开 -你在开什么玩笑
You have to turn the water on? - Are you fucking with me?
我以为已经开了 -水龙头
I thought maybe it was already on. - The spigot.
快去开水龙头 -好
The spigot. - Oh, okay.
天啊
God.
天啊 干
God. Fuck.
不要直接拿水喷我 -抱歉
Stop spraying me with it. - I'm sorry.
我只是想帮忙 抱歉
I'm trying to help. I'm sorry.
抱歉…
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉 我不知道你想做什么
I didn't know what you were trying to do.
我只是觉得你很帅
I just thought you were hot.
你觉得我很帅
You think I'm hot?
没错 我觉得你超级帅
Yeah. I think you're super hot.
也许我们可以去约会
Maybe we should go on a date, then?
我去换件洋装
I'll go throw another dress on.
不用 我不是说现在
Oh, no, I didn't mean now.
可以约明天
I meant, you know, tomorrow. Like...
真正的约会
a real date.
好 这样比较好
Yeah, that's better.
好
Okay.
那就明天见
Tomorrow, then.
谢谢你载我一程
Thank you for the ride.
再见
Bye.
真不敢相信那孩子要去念普林斯顿
Can't believe this kid is going to Princeton.
他笨得跟什么一样
He's dumb as shit.
他只是害怕外面的世界 他们都这样 在泡泡纸里长大
He's just afraid of the world. They all are. Grew up in bubble wrap.
我表妹 20岁了还住在家里
My cousin, she's 20. Still lives at home.
要戴安全帽才肯出门
Won't go outside without a helmet.
可能是某种疾病
It might be a medical thing.
问题出在父母身上 他们太宠孩子了
You know, the problem is the parents. They baby him.
总之我今晚得跟你们借车去约会
Anyway, I'll need the van tonight for my big date.
不行 -什么
No. - What?
不行
No.
我得花一个星期 才能让防狼喷雾的味道散掉
It's gonna take me a week to air that thing out.
莎拉怀孕了 不能让她吸到那气味
Sara's pregnant. I can't have her breathing those fumes.
你跟芬恩借餐厅的车吧
Ask Fern to borrow that Claw car.
(派对餐点 外烩与外送服务)
那肯定能让他破处
That'll drop his panties.
(龙虾爪餐厅)
嗨 梅儿 -梅儿
Hey, Mel. - Hi, Mel.
你们好
Hey, guys.
你们有听说梅儿的事吗
Did you hear about Mel?
她找到一个有钱的干爹
She got herself a sugar daddy.
你也可以
You could do that.
你就不用担心没车可开 或是烦恼财产税
Then you wouldn't have to worry about a car or property taxes.
不要 我才不要整个夏天 当某个有钱混♥蛋♥的伴♥游♥女郎
No. No way I'm gonna be on call to some rich asshole all summer.
如果你看到我这么做的话 就代表我彻底糟蹋自己
If you see me doing that, it means I've compromised who I am,
你可以杀了我 因为我已经放弃自我了
and you can kill me because I've given up.
我早该就拿到那辆别克 但那孩子根本没搞头
I should have this Buick by now, but this kid is unfuckable.
你看起来像巴哈马的会计师
Well, you look like an accountant in the Bahamas.
穿长裤太热了
It was too hot for pants.
嗨 -你好
Hi. - Hi.
好开心能一起出来 约会是很棒的点子
I'm so glad we're doing this. A date was a great idea.
我可以来这里吗
Am I allowed to be here?
当然 我认识老板 没问题的
Oh, yeah. I know the owner. It's fine.
可是我还没满21岁
It's just that I'm not 21.
在这里没关系
That doesn't matter here.
那应该是联邦法律 可是…
I think it's a federal law, but...
服务生跑去哪了
Where is the waitress?
希望不会被我爸妈发现我跑来这里
I just hope my parents don't find out that I'm here.
他们会来这里
Do they come here?
不会 但他们会定位我的手♥机♥
No, no. They track my phone.
天啊 他们也在你身上植晶片吗
Wow, okay. Do they microchip you too?
她终于来了 闪电侠
There she is, the Flash.
你要喝什么 麦蒂
What do you want, Maddie?
我要一杯长岛冰茶
Uh, a Long Island iced tea for me, and...
我要百事可乐 谢谢 -我们只有可口可乐
Pepsi, please. - We only have Coke.
你想去别的地方吗 -不 波西
Do you wanna go somewhere else? - Uh, no, Percy.
也给他一杯长岛冰茶
He'll have a Long Island iced tea too.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我好紧绷
I'm really tense.
为什么 还好吗
Why? Is everything okay?
没事 我只是昨晚梦到你 非常激烈的梦
Yeah, I just-- I had this really intense dream about you last night.
千万别问
Don't ask.
当然 这很私人
Of course. That's private.
你有做过这种梦吗
Do you ever have those?
激烈的梦
Uh, intense dreams? Um...
还真的有
Actually, uh, yeah.
告诉我
Tell me.
你知道《自杀小队》的 哈莉奎茵吗
You know Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad?
好
Okay.
我有次梦到我不让她领养一只狗
I had this one dream where I wouldn't let her adopt a dog.
她把我关在狗笼里
So she'd locked me in one of the dog cages
把我拖到她的藏身处
and dragged me back to her hideout.
我不停踢笼子 大叫
I kicked at the cage and screamed.
然后你就高♥潮♥了
And that made you come?
没有
Uh... I did not.
那怎么算是春梦
How the fuck is that a sex dream?
你问我有没有做过激烈的梦
You asked me if I have intense dreams.
说得对 我应该说得更明确
You're right. I should've been more specific.
我小时候都会做这首歌♥的恶梦
I used to have nightmares about this song when I was a kid.
为什么
电影精选列表