Why?
是在讲一只会吃男人的怪物
'Cause it's about a monster. A man-eater.
〝她只会在晚上出没 男孩们小心了 她会把你生吞活剥〞
"She only comes out at night. Watch out, boy. She'll chew you up."
这首歌♥的意思应该不是这样
I don't think that's what the song is about.
我会查查看
I'll look into that.
一杯长岛冰茶给美国甜心
Long Island iced tea for America's sweetheart,
一杯给男孩
and one for the boy.
有个好消息
Oh, uh, good news, by the way.
今天有新的狗儿进来
Um, we got some new dogs in today.
如果你还想养狗的话…
So, you know, if you're still looking...
这是我喝过最难喝的冰茶
This is the worst iced tea I've ever had.
波西 你很快就要上大学了
Percy, you're going to college soon.
你得学会喝酒
You're gonna have to learn how to drink.
不能一辈子都怕东怕西的
You can't go your whole life scared of everything.
我才没有怕东怕西
I'm not scared of everything.
来吧 嘴巴张开
Come on. Open up.
乖乖喝下去
Have your medicine.
快点 小宝贝 -我不喜欢
Come on, baby bird. - I don't like it.
该死的 -看看是谁大驾光临
Oh, shit. - Well, well, look at what the tide dragged in.
嗨 崔维斯
Hello, Travis.
不知道你有没有听说
Well, I don't know if you heard, but, uh...
太好了 恭喜你
That's great. Congratulations.
恭喜 -谢谢
Congratulations. - Thank you. Thank you.
没想到你搞失踪
Turns out your little disappearing act,
是发生在我身上最棒的一件事
that was the best thing that ever happened to me.
很高兴能帮上忙
Well, I'm happy I could help.
你知道的…
You know...
我太太 她会说三种语言
my wife, she speaks three languages.
她超级性感 性生活很火♥辣♥
She's hot as fuck. The sex is incredible.
我们什么事都一起做 所有事都是
We do everything together. All of it.
太好了 她下面的飞机杯 可以放进洗碗机吗
That's great. Is her vagina dishwasher-safe?
不行
No.
她是活生生的人
She's a real person.
跟你不一样
Unlike you.
想知道最棒的是什么吗
You wanna know what the best part is?
我跟她说我爱她的时候
When I told her that I loved her,
她也对我说同样的话 而不是逃之夭夭
she said it back to me instead of running away.
没胆的懦夫
Like a coward.
看来你们的第二次约会真的很火♥辣♥
That must've been a really exciting second date.
你得小心她
You better be careful of this one.
她很滑头
She is slippery.
再见 慢走不送 崔维斯
Bye-bye. Bye, Travis.
他是你的前男友
Is that your ex-boyfriend?
只是朋友而已
More like a friend.
感觉你不太喜欢他
It felt like you didn't really like him.
你也见过他了 你喜欢他吗
You met him. Do you like him?
我没跟他上♥床♥
I didn't have sex with him.
你想吗 我可以叫他回来
Do you want to? I can call him back over.
崔维斯 -不要
Hey, Travis. - No, no, no. No.
我不想 我只是…
I don't wanna do that. I just...
我不懂你为何要跟不喜欢的人上♥床♥
I don't know why you'd have sex with someone if you don't like them.
也许是因为那时是耶诞节 我很孤单
It was Christmas, I was lonely. I don't know.
那你后来为何不理他
Why'd you disappear on him?
你怎么那么多问题 不能就喝个烂醉 找点乐子吗
What's with the questions? Can't we just get drunk and have fun?
抱歉 我只是想多认识你一点
Oh, sorry. Just trying to get to know you.
你想离开这里吗
Do you wanna get out of here?
当然 拜托了
Yes. Please.
我好像有点醉了
I think I'm a little drunk.
你喝了很多
Yeah, you've been drinking a lot.
才没有
No, I wasn't.
天啊 我好爱海滩
God, I love the beach.
感觉好自♥由♥ 你不觉得吗
I just feel so free out here. Don't you?
是啊
Um... yeah.
(海滩关闭 晚上八点到早上六点)
海滩好像关了 现在已经超过八点
I think it's closed, though. Oh, it's after 8, so...
我们可以等开放的时间再来
We could come back during operating hours.
我们可以独享整片海滩 -这样很危险
We got the whole place to ourselves. - Lots of red flags.
来游泳吧 -没有救生员
Let's go swimming. - There's no lifeguards.
这样刚好 我们就能裸泳了
Perfect. We can go skinny-dipping.
你看 那里写不能游泳
Oh, look, no swimming.
真可惜
Oh, we tried.
那些规定其实比较像建议
You know, those rules are more like just suggestions.
来吧 把你的小短裤脱掉
Come on, let's get you out of these Daisy Dukes.
麦蒂 这样好像不太好
Maddie, I don't know.
你觉得我很丑 我就知道
I'm ugly to you. I knew it.
我早就知道 -什么
I knew it. - What?
不
No.
不是 -看起来就是
No. - Seems like it.
不是…
No, I...
我觉得你是…
I think you're the...
你是我见过最漂亮的人
I think you're the prettiest person I've ever seen.
真的吗
Really?
哪里漂亮
Pretty where?
这里漂亮吗
Pretty here?
还是这里
Or pretty here?
万一有鲨鱼怎么办
What about sharks?
这里没有
None here.
水母呢
Jellyfish?
夏天没有
Not in season.
没有救生员 我不是很放心
It's really the lack of lifeguards that's causing an issue for me.
给我赶快过来就对了 -好啦
Just get the fuck in here right now! - Okay! Okay. Okay.
快点 我保证不会有坏事发生
Come on. I promise nothing's gonna happen.
电影《大白鲨》的开头 不就是这样演吗
Isn't this how Jaws started?
我相信你
I'm going to trust you.
看吧 没那么糟吧
See? It's not so bad.
上她
Fuck her!
操她的屁♥眼♥
Fuck her in the butt!
他们在干么 -不知道
What are they doing? - I don't know.
你们好
Hello.
嗨 你们在那边干么
Hey, what you up to over there?
忙我们自己的事
Just doing our taxes.
这些是你们的吗
These yours?
对 不用折
Yeah, no need to fold them.
把她的衣服拿走
Let's take her clothes. Take her clothes.
把她的衣服拿走 -他们拿我们的衣服
Take her fucking clothes. - They're taking our clothes.
放回去
Hey, put that back!
吸我的卵蛋啊
Suck my balls!
我警告你们
I'm warning you.
再见 海上的臭三八
Bye, sea bitch.
你说不会有坏事发生
You said nothing bad would happen.
得找大人帮忙 -波西 你是大人了
We need to find an adult. - Percy, you're an adult.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
那是什么鬼
Oh, dude. What the fuck?
很恶心吧 -天啊
Gross, right? - Dude.
超恶心的
It's like nasty.
你是认真的吗 -掉了一个
Wait, are you serious? - We lost one.
太好了 -过来 王八蛋
Fuck yeah. - Come here, cunts.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
该死
Shit.
不要过来 -你自找的
Stay the fuck back. - Who wants some?
该死的…
Fucking...
来啊
Come on.
过来啊
Come here. Come on. Come on.
天啊
Oh, my God.
康纳 -搞屁啊
Connor. - What the fuck?
你呢 要试试看我的厉害吗 -不
What about you? You want the business?
拿去吧 -偷拿别人的衣服很酷吗
Take it. Take it. - Think it's cool to steal clothes?
你的脑子真的有问题 -我要报♥警♥了
You need fucking help. - I'm calling the cops.
离蒙托克远一点
And stay the fuck out of Montauk!
我们刚刚进行到哪里
Where were we?
发生什么事了
What happened over there?
电影精选列表