他不在家
He's not home.
他晚点会去普林斯顿的迎新会
He'll be at the Princeton mixer later.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
学校有很多社团可以参加
And there are several eating clubs to choose from,
如果能撑到大三的话
if you make it to junior year.
我等不及在普林斯顿被吃掉
I can't wait to be eaten at Princeton.
什么 -我打很多通电♥话♥给你
What? - I've tried calling you.
你不能就这样不理我
You can't just ignore me.
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
波西 不要不理我
Percy, don't shut me out.
我没欠你什么 -停下来
I don't owe you anything. - Stop.
波西
Percy.
我什么都不欠你…
I don't owe you anything. I don't owe you anything.
是我亏欠你
Well, I owe you something.
我们的友谊是真的
Our friendship is real.
你让我学到 必须先往内推进才能离开
You made me realize I needed to push in to get out.
我受了伤 所以想伤害其他人
I was hurt. So I hurt people.
波西…
Percy. Percy.
波西 开门…快点开门
Percy, unlock the door. Come on, open the door.
拜托你 我们好好谈谈
Please, let's talk.
你在干么
What are you doing?
快点下来 我不想跟你有任何牵扯
Get off the hood. I don't want anything to do with you.
除非你愿意跟我谈 不然我不会下车
I'm not getting off until you talk to me.
看来只能这样了
Then I guess we're doing this.
好 开慢一点 该死
Hey, okay. Easy. Easy. Fuck.
这很可怕 真不敢相信你那时完全不放手
This is scary. I can't believe you did this.
快点下去
Then get off!
不 除非你相信我是真的在乎你
No! Not until you believe me that I care about you.
你为了一台车而骗我
You lied to me just so you could get a fucking car.
你才不在乎我 -我真的在乎
You don't give a shit about me. - Yes, I do.
靠边停 我们可以好好谈
Pull over! Let's talk!
快点下车
Get off the hood of my car!
逼我啊
Make me!
够了吗 -不够
Had enough? - No!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我看不到 -天啊
I can't see! - Oh, my God!
你挡到我的视线了 -波西
You're blocking me! Percy!
有火
Fire!
该死
Oh, shit.
天啊
Oh, my God.
糟了
Oh, shit.
麦蒂
Maddie?
麦蒂
Maddie!
麦蒂
Maddie!
没事了
It's okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我才拿到驾照 就毁了两台车
I just got my license and I've already ruined two cars.
那辆别克没事 我修好了
The Buick's not ruined. I fixed it up.
它只是需要一些关爱
It just needed a little love.
我爷爷在那台车里开枪自尽
My grandfather shot himself in that Buick.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
你这小混♥蛋♥
You little shit.
我回来找你算你幸运
You're lucky I came back for you.
少了我 看你要怎么办
Where would you be without me?
我一定还是处♥男♥
I'd definitely still be a virgin.
你现在还是处♥男♥ 老兄
You're still a virgin, hotshot.
没有 那次也算
No, that counts, actually.
你想怎么跟大学朋友吹嘘都行
Well, you can tell your friends in college whatever you want.
如果我交得到朋友的话
If I make any friends.
什么意思 我们就是朋友
What do you mean? We're friends.
我可能会回来过感恩节
I think we're probably gonna come back out for Thanksgiving.
那时我就不在了
I won't be here.
我把房♥子卖♥♥了 要搬去加州
I sold the house. I'm moving to California.
你一定会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你是睿智的小♥活♥佛♥吗
What are you, some kind of wise Buddha?
我比你大耶 你会没事的
I'm older than you. You're gonna be okay.
我们都会好好的
We're both gonna be okay.
麦蒂
Maddie?
什么事
Yeah?
那次真的算
It still counts.
我要走上绞刑台了吗 这就是你说的惊喜
Am I being executed? Is that the surprise?
不准偷看
No peeking!
这是好消息
Yeah, no. This is good news.
你把我的眼睛蒙起来 该不会是要跟我说你劈腿了吧
You're not blindfolding me to tell me you're having an affair?
好了
All right.
是什么东西 -房♥子
What am I looking at? - The house.
房♥子
The house.
与其卖♥♥给有钱的王八蛋
Instead of selling it to some rich asshole,
我决定要卖♥♥给你们
I decided to sell it to you guys.
对 比较普通的王八蛋
Yeah, a regular asshole.
我得卖♥♥掉一艘船
Who had to sell one of the boats.
麦蒂 我们不能
Maddie, we can't.
我们可以 她原本可以卖♥♥更多钱
No, we can. And she could've gotten more for it.
那些钱够多了
I got enough.
这样我们才能留下 也是我们的目标
This is how we stay. This is what we wanted.
我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
等等
Oh, wait.
对耶 你做的礼物
Oh, right, the thing you made.
原来在这 -要挂起来吗
There it is. - Should we put it up?
等你离开 我们就会挂
We will do that. We're gonna do it as soon as you leave.
时间差不多了
Well, I guess this is it.
到了就打给我们 -不打也没关系
Call us as soon as you get there, okay? - Or don't. Totally fine either way.
没错 都可以
Yeah. We're cool.
你们不会有事吧 -当然没事
Are you guys gonna be okay? - Yeah. Yeah.
小孩终于要离家了
Empty nesters. Finally.
来吧 你得出发了
Yeah, come on. Get out of here, you.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我们也很爱你 -我也爱你
And we love you so much. - Love you too, huh?
拜托别送我出去
Please don't follow me out.
不会的 -好
No. - Okay.
好
Okay.
确定不用帮你拿行李吗
Sure you don't want help with the bags? - No, I got it.
不用 我可以
让他自己拿
Well, let him do it.
好
Yeah.
亲爱的
Honey.
好了
Yeah, that's it.
这样比较好 -没错
That's worth it. - Yeah!
好
Um, okay.
好了 再见 -再见 亲爱的
All right. All right, guys. See you. - Bye, sweetie.
好
Okay.
很好 -好
Nice! All right. - Yeah.
感恩节见了 -好
I'll see you guys for Thanksgiving. - Yeah.
好
Okay.
走错边了
Wrong way.
再见 -再见 亲爱的
Bye! - Bye, sweetheart.
你叫的车到了
Your Uber's here.
我特别要求不要聊天
I requested no conversation.
我们一定要聊 兄弟 一路聊到普林斯顿
Oh, we're talking, buddy. All the way to Princeton.
然后我开到加州的整趟路程 都要打给你
Then I'm gonna call you for my whole drive to California.
跟你说我的新男友
Tell you about my new boyfriend.
新男友
New boyfriend?
他是退休警♥察♥
He's a former cop.
好
Okay.
过去曾染上毒瘾
He's had some drug addiction in the past.
你想见他吗
Do you want to meet him?
不要
No.
但他很想见你耶 来吧
Well, he really wants to meet you. Come on!
麦洛 你好吗
Milo! Hey! Hey.
准备好要出发了吗
电影精选列表