住手…
Stop. Stop.
盖瑞 搞屁啊
Gary, what the fuck?
法♥院♥下令要扣押财产
Court order for asset seizure.
麦蒂 你得缴财产税
You gotta pay your property taxes, Maddie.
不 这搞错了 我在跟他们协商缴款时间
No, this is a mistake. I'm negotiating a payment schedule.
看来他们受够协商了
Guess they're done negotiating.
所以要拿走我的车 我靠开车载客维生耶
So they're taking my car? I'm an Uber driver.
这不关我的事
Not my problem.
光靠当酒保的薪水 是要怎么缴税
How am I supposed to pay their taxes just bartending?
我的问题是你完全不鸟我
My problem is that you just went radio silent on me.
是因为这个吗
Is that what this is about?
不是 我也跟政♥府♥有签约
No, I also have a contract with the county,
但我的意思是你要人间蒸发前
but I'm saying, a little explanation about why I never heard
应该要先解释一下会比较好吧
from you again would've been nice.
你不能就这样搞失踪 三个月说短不短
You can't just ghost people. Three months is not nothing.
才三个月 怎么感觉更久
It was three months? Felt longer.
是好的那种
In a good way.
等一下 盖瑞 拜托住手
Wait, Gary, please stop.
你说得对 好吗
You were right, okay?
我对你的感情太浓烈 我吓到了
My feelings for you were so intense that I got scared.
不知道该怎么办
I freaked out.
是真的吗
Is that true?
当然是真的 你这傻瓜
Of course it's true, you big dummy.
昨晚我在洗衣服的时候 心里想着
Last night, I was doing laundry, and I thought to myself:
〝我想念那混♥蛋♥ 我想念他骂喷射机队又搞砸了〞
"I miss that fucker. I miss hearing about what the Jets were doing wrong."
还有如果是你带领球队 你会怎么做
What you would do differently if you ran the team.
他们的表现会更好 -超级好
They'd be so much better, right? - So much better.
那天我看到一只绿色袜子 心想那一定是盖瑞的
The other day, I saw a green sock, and I was like, that's Gary's.
这样真好
This feels good.
就说我的车不在 好吗
Just say my car wasn't here, okay?
好 对了
Yeah. You know what?
我会这么说 因为你的车真的不在了
I will do that because it's not gonna be here.
那是我表弟
What...? That's my cousin.
你好
他是意大利人
He's from Italy.
盖瑞 我发誓他是我表弟
Gary, I swear to God, he's my cousin.
是远房♥表弟 他们就是这么热情
He's my second cousin. That's their culture.
你去过意大利吗
Have you ever been to Italy?
我想做个了结 我如愿以偿了
I wanted closure, and I got closure.
谢谢你 -盖瑞 拜托喔
Thank you. - Gary, come on.
那只是玩玩而已 -不是 我觉得不是
It was just a fling. - No, no, it wasn't, not to me.
我姐说得没错
My sister was right about you.
你是说虐待老人被逮捕的姐姐
Wait, your sister who was arrested for elder abuse?
好喔 盖瑞
Okay, Gary.
你真的病得不轻
There's something seriously wrong with you.
你就是圣人吗
You think you're so perfect?
你无法做决定 这点很讨人厌
You're indecisive, which is annoying.
好吧 对不起 你可以载我一程吗
Okay, Gary, I'm sorry. Will you drop me off?
我今天要去餐厅上班
I'm bartending at the Claw today.
天啊
God. You know...
我真的无法决定
I just can't decide.
王八蛋
You're an asshole.
你以为我愿意吗
You think I chose this?
(蒙托克东部船坞)
嗨 盖瑞 今天想要什么
Hi, Gary. What can I get you?
我要一个香蕉面包
Let me get a banana bread.
等一下好了
Actually. Wait, hold on.
我要改成柠檬蛋糕
Yeah, I gotta go lemon loaf.
还要…
I'm gonna...
要热的…
I want a heated, um...
一共是4.5元 -好
That's gonna be 4.50. - Right.
快点
Come on.
喂
Hey.
你在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
想办法救我的房♥子
Trying to save my house, Gary!
有拍到吗 -有
You got it? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
不…
No. No, no, no.
来吧
Come on, man.
你得振作点 麦蒂
You gotta get it together, Maddie.
再一次违规 你的驾照就会被吊销
One more infraction and you lose your license.
有驾照又没车 有何屁用
Lot of good a license is gonna do me when I don't have a car.
那栋房♥子是我妈留给我的
My mom left me that house.
房♥贷都缴清了 他们真的有权利这么做吗
It's paid off. Can they do this?
没缴税的话 的确可以
If you haven't paid your taxes, they can.
那些有钱的王八蛋搬过来
So these rich fucks move in and then our taxes triple? It's bullshit.
我们要缴的税却变成三倍 有够没天理
好消息是缴交期限延展到9月1日
Good news is you have till September 1st.
你来得及缴清的
You'll pay it off.
没车根本无法
Not without a car, man.
你知道我一天没开车载客 会损失多少钱吗
Any idea how much money I lose every day I'm not Ubering?
夏天是旺季 可以赚到一整年的花费
Summer's when I make my nut for the year.
了解
I get it.
这些人搬进来 想把我赶走
These people are moving in, trying to push me out?
你知道那种感受吗
Do you have any idea what that feels like?
你当然知道 谢了
Course you do. Thanks.
水边见了 -好
See you on the water. - All right.
拜托 兄弟 你也知道我们的风格
Come on, dawg. You know how we do.
新房♥子就在海边
The new house is right on the water.
把那间旧房♥子拆掉 早晚要拆的
I tore down the old place. Gotta come out.
琴汤尼加莱姆
G and T with lime.
当然 我每天都会带他出海
Yeah, I take him out on the boat, like, every day.
我们中午才营业
We're not open until noon.
我待会再打给你
Know what, bro? Let me call you right back.
已经中午了
It is noon.
是11点57分
It's 11:57.
了解
Got it.
现在几点了呢
Now what time is it?
11点56分
It's 11:56.
把钱还我 -你何不回船上等
Give it back. - Why don't you wait on your boat?
等我们开始营业 我会用雾笛声通知
I'll blow the foghorn when we're open.
你是怎么回事 我只是想喝一杯
The fuck's wrong? I just asked for a drink.
嘿 住手 这是在干么
Hey, hey, hey. Stop that. What is going on here?
先生 我会帮你准备饮料
Sir, I will make your drink for you.
天啊
Good Lord.
算了吧 你得开除她
You know what, fuck that. You need to fire her.
我不能开除有身心障碍的员工
I can't. She has a disability.
我才没有障碍
What? No, I don't.
你没有 -没有
You don't? - No.
我以为你有才录取你的耶 -搞屁啊
That's the reason why I hired you. - Bullshit.
今年夏天绝不能像这样 好吗
You know what? We cannot start off the summer like this, okay?
你在其他月份想怎么耍脾气都可以
You could be a bitch any other month of the year.
尽管在♥十♥月♥耍脾气 三月也可以
Be a bitch in October. Be a bitch in March.
就是别在六月耍脾气 好吗
Don't be a bitch in June. Okay?
我们就是靠这些客人赚钱
These people keep our lights on.
就是这些人害我失去房♥子
These people are the reason I'm losing my house.
抱歉 芬恩 我今早过得很糟
Sorry, Fern. I'm having a shitty morning.
我看得出来
Yeah, I see that.
知道我都怎么沉淀心情吗
You know what helps me?
折餐巾纸
Folding napkins.
这台车只要一千元耶
Oh, this car's only $1000.
不是 只有轮胎
Oh, no, that's just the tires.
拍卖♥♥网站上不会有的 我找过了
You're not gonna find anything on Craigslist. I've looked.
如果没办法 还可以去卖♥♥肾
You could always sell your kidney.
或是卖♥♥头发 血浆 卵子
You could sell your hair, your plasma, your eggs.
人的身体其实很值钱 只是大家都不知道而已
The human body's a cash cow. People don't understand that.
吉姆 我可以感觉到 我们的宝宝变得更笨了
Jim, I can feel our baby getting dumber.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
不然也可以把房♥子租出去
You could always rent the house out.
不行 我无法忍♥受那些来度假的人们
No. Ugh. I can't stand the thought of those summer people
入侵我家
being in my house.
嘿 你看这个
Oh! Hey, hey. Look at this.
〝上大学需要一台车子吗 〞
电影精选列表