We got married.
但是呢…
But, you know...
没人想报导
they never run that story.
找我有什么事 道格
How can I help you, Doug?
我现在是房♥地♥产♥经纪人
Well, I'm a real estate broker now.
你应该也知道这是很棒的社区
I don't have to tell you, this is a fabulous neighborhood.
能在这条街上有自己的地
I mean, an acre on this street?
麦蒂 价格随你开
Name your price, Maddie.
跟你聊得很开心 道格 -拜托
It was great catching up, Doug. - Listen, come on.
你如果不缴清财产税 政♥府♥会低♥价♥出♥售♥你的房♥子
If you don't pay off your lien, the county's gonna fire-sale your house.
你会损失一半的钱 让我帮你卖♥♥ 你就能获得应有的钱
You'll lose half of what it's worth. Let me list it, you'll get full price.
好让他们把我家拆了
So they can tear this whole thing down?
离我的院子远一点 道格
Stay off my yard, Doug.
这点子会很蠢吗
Was this a stupid idea?
不会 我很喜欢 我们终于能参加毕业舞会了
No, I love it. We're finally going to prom.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
我也有准备
I have this.
我从家里花♥园♥摘的
It's from my garden.
小心
Careful.
你今天很帅
You look very handsome.
要不要拍照
Should we take a picture?
我故意把手♥机♥留在家里
I left my phone at home. On purpose.
什么 -是啊
What? - Yeah.
我才不相信 -是真的
I don't believe you. - No, I did.
我才不信 -不 我真的没带
I don't believe you. - No! I don't have it.
真的 我只想跟你聊天
I did. I did. I just wanna talk to you.
直接敲开就行
Just crack it.
爪子还是很锐利
The claws are still sharp!
如果我真的参加毕业舞会 也不会像现在那么开心
This is so much better than if I actually went to my prom.
你为什么没去
Why didn't you?
我没约任何人
I just didn't ask anybody.
为什么
Why?
不知道 我想…
I don't know. I guess, um...
发生那些事之后 在学校我只想当隐形人
After everything that happened at school, I just wanted to stay invisible.
他们看不到我 就不会嘲笑我
If they couldn't see me, they couldn't make fun of me.
你应该让大家看到你 你很棒
People should see who you are. You're great.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了 -演奏一下
What? - Play something.
不要
No.
你说你会弹钢琴 那就上台演奏
You said you play. You should play something.
我才不要
I'm not going to play.
如果你不演奏的话
If you don't play something,
我就要跟全餐厅的人敬一杯 称赞你是多么棒的爱人
I'm gonna make a toast to the entire restaurant about what an amazing lover you are.
很好 也该让大家知道了
Good. It's time they find out.
住手
Stop, stop, stop.
你要我弹什么
What do you want me to play?
都可以 任何歌♥都行 为我弹首歌♥吧
Doesn't matter. Play anything. Play it for me.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
该死的
Fuck me. Fuck.
好的
Okay. Okay.
可恶
Fuck.
她只会在夜晚出现
瘦弱又饥渴
没什么新把戏
我已经见识过
不停注视等候着
她虽然在你身旁 却紧盯着大门
许多人付出了代价才见识到
你凭什么觉得能免费得到
那名女子狂放不受控
宛如被猎豹呼噜声驯服的母猫
钱才是重点
若你是为了爱
肯定走不远
她来了
男孩们小心了 她会把你生吞活剥
她来了
她是噬男魔
我是你的话绝不会蹚这片混水
我知道她的厉害
她很危险 会让你的世界分崩离析
心才是最重要的
她是披着美丽外表的狼
她来了
男孩们小心了 她会把你生吞活剥
她来了
她是噬男魔
太棒了
Yes!
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
你的表演太棒了
That was unbelievable.
你怎么会知道那首歌♥
How did you even know that song?
我们谈过《噬男魔》 所以我就回家练了这首歌♥
We talked about "Maneater," so I went home and learned it.
你太惊人了
What are you?
波西
Percy.
娜塔莉 天啊 好巧 -你刚刚超棒的
Natalie. Oh, my God. That's so funny. - Hi. That was amazing.
天啊 我超久没见到你
Oh, my God. Dude, I haven't seen you in so long.
我爸妈说你要去念普林斯顿
My parents said that you're going to Princeton.
没错 -我也是
Yeah. - I am too.
什么 那太棒了 -很巧吧 对吧
Oh, my God, that's so great! - How funny is that? I know!
太好了
That's amazing.
麦蒂 这位是麦蒂
Oh. - Maddie, this is Maddie.
麦蒂 好高兴认识你 你也是他爸妈的朋友吗
Maddie. So nice to meet you. Are you friends with his parents too?
不是
No.
你期待吗 -超级期待
So are you excited? - Yes! So excited.
只是很夸张 我看到那些高一学妹
Except it's wild, I look at all, like, the freshman girls at my high school... and I don't know.
就觉得自己好老
I just feel so old. You know?
是啊 -是 很高兴看到你
Yeah. - Yeah. So good to see you.
不知道你待会要做什么 但我要去一个派对
I don't know what you're doing later, but there's this party that I'm going to.
会有很多普林斯顿的学生参加
There's gonna be a bunch of Princeton people there.
我们另有安排了 但还是谢谢你
We have plans, but thank you so much.
真可惜 我可以把地址传给你
Oh, dang. Um, I can send you the address.
他没带手♥机♥ 所以…
He didn't bring his phone. So...
我可以传给你 -不需要
Oh, I can give you the address. - No need.
去看看也没差 -可能有差
Can't hurt. - Might hurt.
阿马干塞特路31号♥ -真的很开心能认识你
31 Amagansett Road. - It was so nice to meet you.
明年一定会超有趣 我等不及了 -没错
Oh, my God. Next year is gonna be so fun. I can't wait.
真的很期待 -好 很高兴遇到你
That's so exciting. Yeah. - Okay. So nice to run into you.
很高兴认识你 女士 -再见 晚安
So nice to meet you, ma'am. - Bye. Have a good night.
好 -再见
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Bye.
真的好巧
So funny.
我不记得我们的甜点是 假惺惺的臭三八
Don't remember ordering a phony bitch for dessert.
娜塔莉人很好
Natalie's, like, super nice.
总之呢 真不敢相信你那么会弹钢琴 却不会开车
Well, anyway. I can't believe you can do that, but you can't drive.
其实我考虑要去考驾照
Yeah, actually, um, so I've been thinking about getting my license.
太好了 -是吗 很好
That's great. - Yeah? Good.
因为这里到普林斯顿 坐火车五小时才会到
You know, 'cause Princeton's like five hours away by train,
如果我有车的话
but if I have a car, then I can--
我周末回来比较方便
It'll be a lot easier for me to come back here on the weekends.
可是…
Well, you're gonna--
你周末应该也都会待在学校
You're gonna wanna spend the weekends in school.
是啊 也有可能
Yeah, you're probably right.
你随时都能来找我
You can always come visit me.
我没车
Well, I don't have a car.
你可以搭火车 五小时就会到
Oh, you could take the train. It's only five hours.
是啊
Yeah.
我只是…我不谈远距离恋爱
I just don't really-- I don't do long distance.
我听说蒙托克的秋天是最棒的
You know, I hear Montauk is the best in the fall.
所有夏天来度假的人潮都离开
All the summer people are gone. So...
这样太奔波了
It's a lot of travel.
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you want.
我只是想好好享受今晚 不要谈这些扫兴的事
Just wanna have fun tonight and not talk about all this stuff.
我想走了
I'd like to leave, please.
你是认真的
Are you serious?
没错
Yes.
这也是我的舞会
It's my prom too.
可恶
Fuck.
我只是想实际一点 -对
I'm just trying to be realistic. - Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
你现在会喝酒了
You're drinking now?
对啊 我喜欢苦艾酒
Yeah. I love vermouth.
我就要上大学了 应该学会喝酒 对吧
I'm going to college soon. I need to know how to drink, right?
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
走这里比较快
电影精选列表