我把我们的衣服拿回来了
I got our clothes back.
你揍了那些孩子
Did you beat up those kids?
没有
No.
他们道歉了
They apologized.
我听到尖叫声
I heard screaming.
那是道歉的声音
That was the apologizing.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
你好像不太对劲
Something's really wrong with you.
他们拿走我们的衣服 手♥机♥ 钥匙跟钱包
They had our clothes, our phones, our keys, our wallets.
我好不容易要了回来 你做了什么 什么都没做
I got them back. What would you have done? Nothing?
你应该要感激我 -我原本想到办法了
You should be thanking me. - I was coming up with a plan.
什么办法 打给你♥爸♥妈
To do what? Call your mom and dad?
像个男人一点
Sack up, ho.
抱歉 我说得太过分了
Sorry. That was mean.
来做♥爱♥吧
Let's fuck.
不要
No?
为什么
Why not?
你好像要把我吃掉
Because it's like you're trying to eat me.
天啊
Oh, God.
我才不要跟不认识的人做♥爱♥
I'm not gonna have sex with somebody that I don't know.
不认识比较好 相信我
It's better that way. Trust me.
我觉得不是
Not for me.
真是天大的烂事 我受够了
This is bullshit. I'm done.
我真替你觉得可怜
I feel sorry for you.
白白浪费我的时间
Fucking waste of time.
嘿
Hey! Hey!
我的衣服 -好啦
Hey, give me my clothes. - Okay.
这里 把你的小短裤拿回去
Here, take your little booty shorts.
我的手♥机♥呢 有没有在你车上
Where's my phone? Is it in your car?
没有 -你根本没看
Nope. - You barely even looked.
没在车上 -不能检查一下吗
It's not in here. - Can you check?
我得跟爸妈报平安
My parents need to know where I am.
为什么 你还是小孩吗
Why? Are you a child?
把手♥机♥给我
Give me my phone!
波西 快点下来
Percy, get off my hood.
不还我手♥机♥ 我就不下去 我一定要拿回来
Not until you give me my phone. I need it.
好 看来只能这么做了
Okay, guess we're doing this.
赞啦 -麦蒂 这不好笑
Oh, yeah. - Okay, very funny, Maddie.
喂 -让我下来
Yo! - Now let me off.
把手♥机♥还我 我不能没有手♥机♥
Just give me my phone. I just need my phone.
要我开到芝加哥都可以
I will drive to fucking Chicago.
把手♥机♥还我就好
Just give me my phone.
(速限20 时速43)
别挑战我 我可是他妈的疯子
Don't test me. 'Cause I'm fucking crazy.
我蠢的可以 完全不在乎…
I'm stupid. I'm dumb. I don't give a--
该死的
Fuck me.
感谢老天 -干
Oh, thank God. - Fuck.
白♥痴♥喔 -感谢老天
Idiot. - Oh, thank God.
好 你得靠边停了 快点停下来
Okay, pull over. Just pull over. Just stop.
我再被抓到违规就完了 我不能被吊销驾照
I'm on probation. I can't lose my license.
靠边停
Pull over.
你在干么 -抓紧了
What the fuck are you doing? - Hang on.
抱歉 撑住
Sorry. Hold on.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
God.
我没看到警♥察♥ 应该摆脱他们了
I'm not seeing any cops out there. I think we lost them.
你确定吗 看仔细一点
Are you sure? Keep looking.
真不敢相信你竟然直接冲过铁轨
I can't believe you drove over the train tracks.
我以为我们死定了
I thought we were gonna die.
你真的很勇敢 死命抓着引擎盖
You were really brave, holding on to the hood like that.
大部分的人早就掉下去了
Most guys would've fallen off.
我从小学钢琴 手蛮有力的
I have pretty strong hands from piano lessons.
应该要来点音乐
We should have some music.
没错
Yeah, yeah.
谢谢你借我衣服穿
Hey, thank you for these clothes, by the way.
我很喜欢你家 很舒适
I like your house a lot. It's cozy.
卧房♥才是最棒的 你待会看了就知道
Bedroom's the best part. I'll show you later.
我们穿的短裤一样耶
Oh, we're wearing the same shorts.
你从小就会跳舞吗
Did you grow up dancing?
打下去
Smack it.
你要我打你的屁♥股♥
You want me to smack it?
真的可以吗 -可以
Do I have your consent...? - Yeah.
用力打下去
Smack it. Harder.
大力一点
Hit it.
抱歉
Sorry.
你住在这里多久了
So how long have you lived here?
你有点重
You're a little heavy on my legs.
想交换吗
You wanna switch?
想进去房♥间吗
Do you wanna go to the bedroom?
可以慢慢来
We can take it slow.
好
Yeah.
谢谢 -还好吗
Thank you. - Are you okay?
很好 我想要…
Yeah, I wanna-- I wanna--
没事 我只是有点痒 我们进去吧
Yeah, I'm just a little itchy. But let's go.
抱歉
Sorry.
是不是很怪
Does it look weird?
没事的 -我的背也很痒
No, it's fine. - My back itches too.
天啊 -怎么了
Oh, my God. - What?
天啊
Oh, God.
有时候我焦虑就会起疹子
This happens sometimes when I get anxious.
我知道你真的很想要 抱歉
I know you're really horny. I'm sorry.
天啊
Fuck.
这药膏是治疗冲浪板引起的疹子 但应该有用
This is for board rash, but it should do the trick.
真的很丢脸
I'm so embarrassed.
别这么说
Don't be.
我有次扮成婴儿参加万圣节派对
I once went to a Halloween party dressed as a baby.
我暗恋的人也在那
My crush was there,
亲热的时候
and as we were hooking up,
我们同时发现我身上有尿布疹
we both realized that I got diaper rash from my costume.
我那时21岁
I was 21.
你没穿内♥裤♥
You didn't wear underwear?
尿布就是内♥裤♥
Diapers are underwear.
不是 尿布比较像穿戴式马桶
No, they're not. Diapers are like wearable toilets.
我没有尿在里面
Well, I didn't use it.
当然没有
Sure, you didn't.
有人终于笑了
There's a smile.
我的生活里没有太多值得高兴的事
I don't really have a lot to smile about.
我几乎无法离开房♥间
I can barely leave my room.
我一辈子都住在这间房♥子里
Well, I've lived in this house my whole life.
真的吗
Really?
我离开过一次 18岁的时候
I did leave once, when I was 18.
我有个订制的冲浪板
I had this custom board
上面有所有我想去冲浪的加州海滩
of all the California beaches I was gonna surf.
好不容易去了纽约市 却又改变心意跑回来
Made it all the way to New York City before I turned back around.
为什么回来
Why'd you turn around?
我只是突然发现 我需要的人事物都在这里
I just realized everything I need is here.
我妈也病了 所以…
And my mom got sick. So...
我留下来照顾她
I stayed to take care of her.
为什么不是你♥爸♥照顾她
Why couldn't your dad do it?
手抬起来
Lift up your arms.
我得转校
I had to switch schools...
九年级我去同学家过夜
after I had a sleepover in ninth grade and everybody found out
被大家知道 我有时会睡在我爸妈的房♥间
that I still slept in my parents' room sometimes, so...
谣言愈传愈夸张 变成我跟爸妈睡同一张床
It turned into this rumor that I slept in the same bed with them...
后来变成我跟他们上♥床♥
and then it became that I had sex with them.
很可怕
It was awful.
也许就是这样 大部分时间我都是一个人
Probably why I spend so much time alone.
你没有朋友
You don't have any friends?
我有很多朋友 但都是网友
Yeah, I have tons of friends, just online.
裘蒂也帮了我很多
Having Jody in my life helped a lot too.
谁
电影精选列表