She's angling for the Tesla. Call her right now. I'm gonna yell at her.
你要臭骂人家 -对
You're gonna yell at her? - Yeah.
你要臭骂一个 可以说服儿子回心转意的人
You're gonna yell at the one person who can convince him to go to college?
你说得对 -我知道
You're right. You're right. - I know.
你觉得他们是不是…
You think that they, uh...? That...?
打给她
Call her. Call her now.
嗨
Hi.
我原本要打给你
I was gonna call you.
我可能没办法继续
Listen, I don't think I can do this.
波西动了真感情
Percy has gotten way too attached.
车子可以给你
You can have the car.
真的吗
Really?
即使我们没有…
Even though we didn't...?
你让他敞开心胸 这就是我们的目标
Uh, listen, you got him out of his shell, and that's all we wanted.
但现在他却想留在蒙托克
But now he's got this idea that he wants to stay in Montauk,
你得说服他乖乖去念大学
and you need to convince him that he has to go to college.
好
Yeah.
很好 我今天就把车子过户给你
Great. Great. I'll sign over the title today.
(特斯拉)
如果我说服他去念普林斯顿 车子就会给我
So if I can convince him to go to Princeton, I get the car?
我不需要跟他上♥床♥了
I don't have to have sex with him anymore?
麦蒂 还在吗 -麦蒂
Hello? Maddie? Hello? - Maddie?
有听到吗
Hello?
我可以喝点酒吗
Can I try some wine?
好 -当然
Yeah. - Sure.
应该没问题
I think that's okay. - Mm-hm.
好 这样就够了
Okay. That's good.
别倒太多
Easy there.
宝贝 拜托
Sweetie, please.
应该要好好品尝 慢慢喝 -是啊
You wanna savor it. Savor it. - Yeah.
我约错时间了吗
Did I double-book?
你们不想知道麦蒂的事吗
Aren't you guys gonna ask Maddie about herself?
麦蒂 你是哪里人
Oh, uh, Maddie, where are you--? Where are you from?
这里 我是本地人
Um, here, actually. I'm from here.
其实呢 她完全没离开过 对吧
Yeah, in fact, she's never-- You've never left, right?
这里超美的 我能理解
Well, it's so beautiful here, I don't blame you.
鸡肉很美味
This chicken is delicious.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
妈 这又不是你做的 是伊妮兹 -波西
Mom, you didn't make it. Inez did. - Percy.
重点是很美味
Well, the important thing is that it's delicious.
我觉得重点是说实话
I think the important thing is the truth.
我没有对你们说实话
And I haven't been entirely truthful with you all.
我没有约错时间
I didn't get the dates wrong.
我想把你介绍给他们认识
I just wanted to introduce you to them,
但我不知道该怎么解释你有多老
but I didn't know how to explain how old you are.
我没那么老
Well, I'm not that old.
我认识一个人 娶了我们的高中西语老师
Uh, I actually know someone who married our high school Spanish teacher.
他们差了40岁
Forty-year age difference.
40岁 跟你差不多年纪 对吧
Forty years? And that's how old you are, right?
不是
No.
你们想知道我们怎么认识的吗
You guys aren't gonna ask us how we met?
你们怎么认识的
Oh. How'd you meet?
你想说吗 还是我来吧 真的很有我们的风格
Do you wanna tell them? No, I'll tell them. This is so us.
其实很偶然 麦蒂到收♥容♥所♥想领养小狗
It's actually really random. Maddie came in to adopt a dog.
没错 但我拒绝她的申请 她超级不适合养狗
Yeah, but I rejected her application because she was totally unqualified.
但我们一拍即合
But we still hit it off.
我们认识的第一天 我还拿防狼喷雾喷她呢
I mean, the first day we met, I had to Mace her,
她超级好色
she was so fucking horny.
波西 别这么说人家
Percy. Percy, be a gentleman.
我只是开玩笑而已
I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
我们其实有很多共同点
We actually have a lot in common.
再过四年 我们都是〝老屁♥股♥〞
In four years, we'll both be seniors.
天啊 我真的很抱歉
Oh, I'm so-- Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
我得接这通电♥话♥ 你们好好认识一下
I have to get this, but keep getting to know each other,
多聊聊
you know, chat.
我最爱的人们
My favorite people.
你跟他说了 -没有
Did you tell him? - No.
我带了工具来
I brought tools.
得尽快完成 晚餐还没吃完
We need to move fast. We're in the middle of dinner.
你们吃什么
What are you having?
烤鸡跟沙拉
Roasted chicken and salad.
我超爱沙拉
I fucking love salad.
没有轮毂盖 她一定会很崩溃
She's gonna hate not having hubcaps.
很简单
It's very simple.
她伤了你的心 你就破坏她的车 反而她眼里只有这辆车
She broke your heart, you break the car, since that's all she cares about.
她就跟我人生中的所有事情一样
She was just like every other thing in my life:
都是我爸妈安排好的
Planned by my parents.
干 怎么打都不会坏
Fuck! It's not doing anything.
去他的美国车
Goddamn American-built.
赞啦 太好了 -好棒
Yeah. Yeah! Okay. - Yeah.
给她一个教训
That'll teach her.
天啊 -他来了
Oh, God. - Hey, there he is.
还好吗
Everything all right?
嘿
Hey.
还好吗
How we doing?
你刚去哪里
Where were you?
你还好吗
You okay? I--
波西 你♥爸♥妈在楼下
Percy, your parents are downstairs.
他们绝对不会在意
I really don't think they mind.
可以先聊聊吗 天啊 -住手 我的手
Well, can we just talk? God! - Stop. What's--? Ow. Ow! My wrist.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我只是有点困惑
I'm just a little confused.
因为…
Because I--
我以为你想跟我做♥爱♥
Because I thought you wanted to have sex with me.
所以…
So...
如果有什么事是我不知道的 请直接告诉我
If there's something I don't know, just tell me.
没有
No.
没有
No?
没有
No.
我的确很想 我们来做吧
I want to. Let's do it.
我们来做♥爱♥
Let's have sex.
这是你想要的吗 这会让你开心
This is what you want? This will make you happy?
对
Yeah. Yep.
太好了
Great.
我该怎么做
Um...
What--? What do I do?
你到上面
Get on top.
好 -好的 现在…
Okay. Yes. - Okay. And now...
好 我会帮你
Okay, I'll help you.
波西 你没有…
Oh... - Percy, you're not...
我会帮你 -干
And then I'll help you-- - Oh, fuck!
你也高♥潮♥了吗
Did you come too?
没有
No.
那是我的大腿
Uh... that was my thighs.
我清一下
Just gonna...
对了 你的车在森林里 撞到一棵树
By the way, your car is in the forest, crushed by a tree.
什么
What?
我竟然蠢到以为你真的喜欢我
I had some kind of stupid idea that you actually liked me.
波西
Percy.
那些是真的吗
Was any of it real?
当然是
Yes.
是真的 我跟你说的事 我从没有跟任何人说过
It is real. I've told you things I've never told anybody.
我只是想保住我的房♥子 不是故意要伤害你
I was just trying to save my house. It wasn't personal.
我觉得很受伤
It felt personal to me.
波西 对不起 我真的很抱歉 -你该走了
Percy, I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. - You should go, I think.
事实是有一天 我会住在巴黎或其他地方
The truth is, one day I'll live in Paris or something,
等我回来蒙托克 你还会在这里
and I'll come back to visit Montauk and you'll still be here.
你♥爸♥妈有多少钱
How much money do your parents have?
你怎么不自己去问他们 你们不是很熟吗
Why don't you go ask them? I know you guys are close.
但你家很有钱 对吧 你永远不用为钱烦恼
But you're rich, right? You never have to worry about money.
我的人生超棒的 没有任何烦恼
So my life is amazing, right? I have no problems.
我就要失去我的房♥子了
电影精选列表