索菲亚吗?
Sofia?
索菲亚!
Sofia!
<我>我的脚踝!
My ankle!
忽略它,继续前进。
Ignore it, keep moving.
我需要我的车。
I need my car.
算了,步行去吧。
Forget it, go on foot.
他们在房♥子里,我要绕一圈。
They're in the house, I'll circle around.
算了吧,去一条繁忙的街道。
Forget it, just get to a busy street.
-我要跑去找我的车。 -天哪,不,索菲亚!
- I'm going to make a run for my car. - Jesus, no, Sofia!
太冒险了,他们可能在等。
It's too risky, they might be waiting.
我能做到。
I can make it.
杰,索菲亚,别这样!
Jee, Sofia, don't!
你的脚踝!
Your ankle!
怎么啦?
What?
你今晚想死吗?
You want to die tonight?
宝贝,开车,走!
Baby, drive, go!
你清楚了吗?
You clear?
索菲亚,跟我说话。
Sofia, talk to me.
跟我说话。索菲亚!
Talk to me. Sofia!
索菲亚吗?
Sofia?
<我>。
I'm here.
<我>我很好。
I'm fine.
-在你身上吗?- 不,我很清楚。
- Are they on you? - No, I'm clear.
我现在< >什么?
Now what?
到你哥哥家去。
Go to your brother's.
<我>你明白吗?
You're okay?
我现在是。
I am now.
-你好,你好吗?-你好吗?还不错。
- Hello, how are you? - How are you? Not too bad.
你有保险证明和驾驶执照吗?
You have a certificate of insurance and driving license?
我做的事。确实。
I do. Indeed.
——正确的。-今晚工作,是吗?
- Right. - Working tonight, are you?
-是的,是的。我迟到了。-迟到了。
- Yeah, yeah. Been a late one. - A late one.
我迟到了。
Been a late one.
你有保险单吗?
Do you have your insurance policy?
在我们的系统中没有显示出来。
It's not showing up on our system.
保险政策。
Insurance policy.
我这里也得有一个。
I gotta have one here.
在某处。
Somewhere.
啊…
Ah...
我一整天都在开车去不同的地方。
I've been driving around all day to different places.
我以为我要去到六点,但你知道吗?
I thought I was going till six, but you know?
你能查一下这个人吗?
Can you run a check on this guy?
看看系统里有没有他的信息。
See if he's on the system.
-给我两秒钟,好吗?-当然,当然。
- Give me two seconds, okay? - Sure, sure.
我会继续找我的驾照。
I'll keep looking for my driver's license.
-不,我们拿到了你的驾照,你没事的。——好的。好吧。
- No, we got your license, you're all right. - Okay. Okay.
好,好,好。
Good, good, good.
-你的驾照拿回来了,好吗?——传奇。
- There's your license back, okay? - Legend.
别担心。
Don't worry.
-你可以走了,伙计-祝你一切顺利。谢谢你!
- You're good to go, mate. - All the best. Thank you.
叫学者。
Call Scholar.
-我需要那种联♥系♥。- 我给他留了言。
- I need that connect. - I left him a message.
-他不喜欢被人纠缠。 -你欠我的!
- He doesn't like to be pestered. - You fucking owe me!
把我的电♥话♥号♥码留给他。告诉他直接打给我。
Leave him my number. Tell him to call me direct.
我准备好了。
I'm ready to go.
好的,好的,我现在就给他打电♥话♥。
Okay, okay, I'll ring him now.
叫阿左。
Call Lefty.
跟我说话。
Talk to me.
我和公鸡在一起。
I'm here with Rooster.
他被垃圾搞得一团糟。
He's messed up on junk.
我们在打他来得到答案
We're slapping him around to get answers
但是他说的不太有意义。
but he's not making a lot of sense.
那辆货车呢?
And the van?
他记得开过它,
He remembers driving it,
记不起他把车停在哪了
can't remember where he's parked it.
他知道里面是什么吗?
Did he know what was in it?
我不这么认为,他喝醉了。生气自己。
I don't think so, he's tripping out. Pissed himself.
这里臭死了!
It stinks in here!
我们得找到他把车停在哪里。继续对付他。
We have to find where he parked that van. Keep working him.
喂?
Hello?
我们有一个共同的朋友,她是学者。
We've a mutual friend who's a Scholar.
是斯塔尔先生吗?
Would this be Mister Starr?
你可以叫我Ringo。
You can call me Ringo.
你有什么要给我的吗?
What do you have for me?
五十个琴键,百分百纯净。
Fifty keys, hundred percent pure.
我可以帮你处理这件事。
I might be able to take that off your hands.
二百年。
Two hundred.
这是一个bundle
That's a bundle.
我听说你是个严肃的人。
I was told you were a serious man.
<我>一百五十。
One fifty.
对于这个产品,我们说的是最少190。
With this product we're talking 190, minimum.
<我>一百六十。我的兴趣正在减退。
One sixty. My interest is fading.
那可不行。180,那是我住的楼层。
Can't deal on that. One eighty, that's my floor.
<我>。
No deal.
然后挂断电♥话♥。
Then hang up.
你能多快移♥动♥它?
How fast can you move it?
在一辆货车里,随时准备出发。
It's in a van, ready to go.
-你有地方吗? -码头?
- You got a place? - Quays?
<我>不。这是一个热点。
Nah. It's a hot spot.
格伦♥公♥园。
Glen Park.
我可以。
That works for me.
给我一个小时。
Give me an hour.
你需要时间喝杯咖啡,吃点丹麦菜吗?什么东西需要一个小时?
You need time for a coffee and a Danish? What takes an hour?
让我把事情安排好,好吗?
Just let me get things lined up, yeah?
我听说你可以走了。
I was told you were ready to go.
如果我们在做这个,我们在午夜做。
If we're doing this, we're doing it at midnight.
是这样,否则我就走。
It's that, or I walk.
听着,我想快点,但是太紧了。
Look, I want to move it fast but that's too tight.
<我>为什么?因为你想要得到
Why? Because you want to get
监视车准备好把我抬走了吗?
surveillance vans in place to lift me?
怎么,你以为我是联邦探员吗?
What, you think I'm a Fed?
有个人半夜打电♥话♥给我,说有一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥…
Guy calls me in the middle of the night with a hot deal...
好吧!好吧。
Okay! Okay.
叫阿左。
Call Lefty.
-告诉我你找到了- On the move.
- Tell me you found it. - On the move.
他说他放弃了它
He said he abandoned it
在附近的铁路桥下。
under a railway bridge close by.
我知道他说的那个人。
I know the one he's talking about.
-你在路上了?——<我>是的。两分钟后到。
- You're on the way? - Yeah. There in two minutes.
好小伙子。别挂断。
Good lad. Stay on the line.
叫索非亚。
Call Sofia.
你到你哥哥家了吗?
You at your brother's yet?
他在给我泡茶。
He's making me tea.
我的脚踝疼死了。
My fucking ankle's killing me.
我找到买♥♥家了。
I got a buyer.
乔够了,车♥库♥也够了
Enough for Joe, and enough for the garage
——但没有蜜月。-去你的蜜月。
- but no honeymoon. - Fuck the honeymoon.
也许去波特拉什度周末。听起来怎么样?
Maybe a weekend in Portrush. How does that sound?
-会一直下雨的。 -一分钟都不会停歇。
- It'll rain the whole time. - Won't let up for a minute.
再见。
See you soon.
-有什么好消息吗?- No van.
- What's the good word? - No van.
怎么啦?
What?
不,货车,他操了我们!
No van, he fucked us!
你找遍了?
You looked everywhere?
在它下面,在它上面,它不在这里。
Under it, over it, it's not here.
你在桥下。看看这条街的上下。
You're under the bridge. Look up and down the street.
伙计,我查过了,这是个死胡同。
Mate, I checked, it's a dead end.
我想他太晕了,不记得了,他吓唬了我们。
I think he was too out of it to remember and he bluffed us.
-告诉我们该怎么做,巴奇。 -我需要思考。
- Tell us what to do, Budge. - I need to think.
我需要思考。
I need to think.
电影精选列表