一切都错了。这都是错的。
It's all gone wrong. It's all wrong.
跟我说话
Talk to me.
货车不见了。有人拿走了。
The van's gone. Someone took it.
-我不明白。 -有人偷了货车。
- I don't understand. - Someone stole the van.
现在买♥♥家退出了。
Now the buyer has pulled out.
我还以为是你在开呢。
I thought you were driving it.
我还是被人跟踪了。
I still had a tail on me.
我让我的人去做。
I got my guys to do it.
这些eejits <我> ?你知道他们是笨蛋!
Those eejits? You know they're eejits!
他们是我的人。
They're my guys.
我本来可以做的。
I could have done it.
我知道。
I know.
你不相信我。
You don't trust me.
我把生命托付给你。
I trust you with my life.
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么不问我?
Then why didn't you fucking ask me?
因为我想保护你。
Because I wanted to protect you.
你知道会发生什么
You know what's gonna happen
如果我不把钱给乔
if I don't get that money to Joe.
我们可以扭转局面。
We can turn this around.
除非有买♥♥家。
Not without a buyer.
寻找另一个买♥♥家。
Find another buyer.
今晚——<我>。 -今晚?
- Tonight. - Tonight?
我连那辆该死的货车都没有。
I don't even have the fucking van.
你会找到那辆面包车的。
You're going to find the van.
你会找到一个新的买♥♥家。
And you're going to find a new buyer.
你今晚就要做了。
And you're going to do it tonight.
我去找那辆货车。
I'm gonna find the van.
-我要找个买♥♥家- 你可以这样做。
- I'm gonna find a buyer. - You can do this.
保持紧绷。
Keep it tight.
好吧。
Okay.
左撇子!
Lefty!
车♥库♥里的人
The guy in the garage
向我们展示了他们监视摄像机的地方。
showed us where they watch the cameras.
必须付他妈的50英镑。
Had to pay a fifty fucking quid.
要我告诉你我在看什么吗?
Shall I tell you what I'm looking at?
是的。走了。
Yes. Go.
我在看闭路电视。
I'm looking at the CCTV.
这个家伙的蛋蛋,正好在
The nuts on this guy, dives right in
和旋转,但你猜怎么着?
and spins off, but guess what?
-我从少管所认识这个女人! -他是谁?
- I know the cunt from juvie! - Who is he?
他在笔杆子里有个外号♥。土耳其,或者别的什么地方。
He had a nickname in the pen. Turkey, or something.
-听着,我在附近见过他。 -在哪里?
- Look, I've seen him around. - Around where?
周围的地方。Bernard's Estate.
Around the place. Uh, Bernard's Estate.
快给我滚过去!
Get the hell over there!
Beaker正在打电♥话♥找一些认识他的朋友。
Beaker's making calls to find some pals who know him.
你们俩赶紧过去吧。
Just get over there, the pair of you.
我一挂电♥话♥我们就去叫优步。
We're grabbing an Uber as soon as I hang up.
一个超级吗?
An Uber?
<我>是的。货车被偷了。
Yeah. The van was stolen.
我知道那该死的货车被偷了,
I know the fucking van was stolen,
行动起来,告诉我最新情况。
just get moving, give me updates.
打电♥话♥给魔术商店。
Call Magic Shop.
请留言
Leave a message.
我不知道你今晚有什么计划,
I don't know what your plans are tonight,
但最好把它们放在一边,
but best put them aside,
因为我有东西要给你
'cause I've got something for you.
这是个不错的装备,我得马上把它挪走。
It's a nice bit of gear, and I've got to move it right now.
我有几个人想买♥♥,
I've a few people on the hook for it,
所以先到先得。
so first come first served.
你给我打个电♥话♥。
You bell me back.
乔。抱歉我错过了你。
Joe. Sorry I missed you.
我叫你接电♥话♥。
I told you to pick up.
我在处理一些事情。有一点延误。
I was dealing with something. There's been a slight delay.
没什么我解决不了的。
Nothing I can't sort out.
我听到的不是这个。
That's not what I heard.
你听到什么了?
What did you hear?
我听说你的买♥♥家退出了。
I heard your buyer pulled out.
你觉得我没有尽职调查吗?
You think I don't do my due diligence?
我喜欢注意我的钱。
I like to keep an eye on my money.
我正在整理。
I'm sorting it out.
哦,那么这是真的了。
Oh, so it's true, then.
你方买♥♥方已撤资。
Your buyer has pulled out.
我已经安排了其他人。只是需要一点时间。
I've got someone else lined up. Just need a little bit of time.
你还留着产品吗?
You still have the product?
一切都在我掌控之中,好吗?
I'm on top of things, okay?
你说过我会在午夜前拿到钱的。
You said I'd have my money by midnight.
午夜还在。
Midnight's still in play.
我不能让别人觉得我软弱。
I can't have people thinking I'm going soft.
相信我,乔。没人担心这个。
Trust me, Joe. Nobody's worried about that.
乔!
Joe!
格雷厄姆的电♥话♥。
Call Graham.
打电♥话♥给魔术商店。
Call Magic Shop.
请留言
Leave a message.
格雷厄姆的电♥话♥。
Call Graham.
- 我做错了什么? -你做的一切都是对的。
- I do something wrong? - You did everything right.
我只需要再帮我一个忙。
I just need one more favor.
我需要贷款。
I need a loan.
你拿到你的那一半定金了。
You have your half of the deposit.
60元上面还有什么?
What else on top of the sixty?
你是认真的吗?
Are you being serious?
-那琳达呢?- 别去了
- What about Linda then? - Don't even go there.
我有麻烦了。
I'm in trouble.
什么样的麻烦?
What kind of trouble?
我需要现金,马上。
I need cash, right now.
你的父母呢?
What about your parents?
天哪,老兄。
Jesus Christ, man.
你出身豪门。
You come from money.
当你来自金钱,
When you come from money,
你的钱在银行,
your money's in a bank,
我不知道你的家庭是什么样的。
I don't know what your family was like.
-我们是搭档。- 不要那样做。
- We're partners. - Don't do that.
他会把我放在床上的,伙计。
He's going to put me under a slab, mate.
另寻出路。
Find another way.
打电♥话♥给魔术商店。
Call Magic Shop.
请留言
Leave a message.
魔法店,这是怎么回事?
Magic Shop, what's the deal?
别这样,有很多人在竞拍,有很多人在竞拍。
Come on, there's a lot of bidding on this, there's a lot going on it.
我要给你个便宜货,伙计,我要给你个礼物。
I'm giving you a steal, man, I'm giving you a fucking gift.
我们走,我们开始吧。我在等,伙计。
Let's go, let's do this. I'm waiting, buddy.
左撇子。
Lefty.
我的朋友说他看到火鸡从豪饮兄弟出来。
My mate said he saw Turkey coming out of Booze Brothers.
货车在那里吗?
Was the van there?
不知道那是不是我们的货车。
Couldn't say if it was our van or not.
你告诉他上面有个大标志吗?船长的快乐。
You tell him there's a big logo on it? Captain Happy's.
是啊,他说太远了,出不去。
Aye, he said it was too far to make it out.
-你现在在哪里?- 离庄园大约十分钟路程。
- Where are you now? - About ten minutes from the estate.
告诉你的司机快走。
Tell your driver to scoot.
嘿,我们能开快点吗,伙计?
Hey, can we go faster please, pal?
这是一个60的区域。
This is a sixty zone.
60的车能开70的车。
You can drive seventy in a sixty.
你♥他♥妈♥傻吗?
Are you fucking daft?
——左撇子!- 去我们让你去的地方!
- Lefty! - Just go where we tell you to go!
左撇子!冷静下来。
Lefty! Calm it down.
别被赶出去。
Don't get chucked out.
- 好的。 -去吧。
- All right. - Just get there.
这是紧急情况吗?
Is this an emergency?
<我>,
No.
那现在不是时候。
Then it's not a good time.
我想小飞象放我鸽子了。
I think Dumbo stood me up.
也许他迟到了。
Maybe he's running late.
电影精选列表