-我尿裤子了! -我拿到钱了。
- I pissed myself! - I got the money.
<我>自私…
Selfish...
-你什么? -我得到了60。
- You what? - I got the sixty.
我有60块,格雷厄姆。
I have the sixty, Graham.
在我脚下。
At my feet.
给我一个他妈的好的理由
Give me one good fucking reason
为什么我不应该和你断绝关系
why I shouldn't cut all ties with you
在你让我经历了那么多之后?
after what you've put me through?
让我们坦诚一下,好吗?
Let's have a moment of candor, huh?
你们建立了业务关系
You entered into a business relationship
和一个要退出毒品交易的人。
with a man who's exiting the drug trade.
好吧?
Okay?
你也许会说那是因为你喜欢上了我
Now you might say it's because you took a shine to me,
我可能会说那是因为你喜欢
I might say it's because you fancied
走在黑暗的一面,嗯……
a walk on the dark side, well...
你今晚已经吃过了,伙计。
You've had that tonight, mate.
现在你知道这不适合你,
And now you know it's not for you,
你猜怎么着?
and guess what?
也不适合我。
It's not for me either.
因为现在我出局了。
'Cause now I'm out.
<我>你出去吗?
You're out?
我出去了。
I'm out.
上午9点,在银行。
Nine a.m., at the bank.
怎么回事,老板?我正要打卡下班。
What's the story, boss? I was about to clock off.
我给你找了另一份工作。
I got another job for you.
一对叫“左撇子”和“烧杯”的兜帽。
A pair of hoods called Lefty and Beaker.
我需要把它们整理一下。
I need them sorted out.
你的夜晚就要开始了
Your night's just about to get started.
多么美好的夜晚。
What a night.
电影精选列表