趴在地上!
Down on the ground!
做的时候不能露脸?
Can't show your face when you do it?
该死的剧情转折!
Fucking plot twist!
你为什么和乔在一起?
Why are you involved with Joe?
我告诉过你,我得买♥♥更多的重量
I told you I had to buy more weight
去跟我的供应商谈谈。
to get on the floor with my supplier.
你以为我哪来的钱?
Where do you think I got the money from?
看起来……我还没换挡呢。
Look... I haven't shifted the gear yet.
我只是需要更多时间。
I just need more time.
如果我不杀你,他就会杀我。你没时间了,伙计。
If I don't do you, he's gonna do me. You're out of time, mate.
他妈的!
Fuck!
<我>的老板。我们抓到他了。
Boss. We have him.
<我>公鸡。
Rooster.
我们在他的房♥子外面。
We're outside his house.
你应该看看这个地方,它就像一个他妈的…
You should see the place, it's like a fucking...
有毒废料场。
toxic waste site.
是我们要找的人?
It's our guy?
Beaker透过窗户看到了他
Beaker saw him through the window
给自己一个漂亮的小刺。
giving himself a nice little jab.
你确定他就是我们要找的人?
You're positive it's our guy?
这是给他的!
It's defo him!
把门踢开,把那个偷东西的女人抬起来,
Kick the door in, lift the thieving cunt,
找出他在哪里,找出他在哪里
find out where he is, find out where
那该死的货车。
that fucking van is.
谁是你的联络人?
Who's your connect?
——什么?-你的供应商叫什么名字?
- What? - What's your fucking supplier's name?
林格。
Ringo.
林格吗?从没听说过他。
Ringo? Never heard of him.
没听说过披头士乐队?
Never heard of The Beatles?
你是个拿枪顶着脑袋的搞笑女人。
You are a funny cunt with a gun to your head.
没有就更有趣了。
Even funnier without one.
我需要那种联♥系♥。我现在就需要。
I need that connect. I need it right now.
看起来……
Look...
这家伙是个严肃的人。
This guy, he's a serious man.
是吗?认真的。
Yeah? Serious.
我需要那种联♥系♥。我现在就需要。
I need that connect. I need it right now.
我有很多产品。我需要把它打开。
I got a lot of product. I need to shift it on.
我现在就得把它打开!
I need to shift it on now!
打电♥话♥吧!
Make the call!
好吧。
Okay.
——现在!——正确的。
- Now! - Right.
这是订婚。
It's engaged.
-他会回电♥话♥的,这是他的习惯——什么时候?
- He'll call back, that's his system. - When?
我不知道,很快?
I don't know, soon?
再打给他。
Call him again.
这是订婚。
It's engaged.
那就他妈留言吧!
Then leave a fucking message!
这是学者。
It's Scholar.
我有个人可能有你想要的东西。
I've got a guy who might have something you want.
一些非常好的东西。
Something really good.
给我回电♥话♥。
Call me back.
他什么时候会回你电♥话♥?
How long till he gets back to you?
有时马上,有时……
Sometimes right away, and sometimes...
你知道,更长。
You know, longer.
你知道你还活着谁会不高兴吗?
You know who's not gonna be happy you're breathing?
乔。
Joe.
我现在命悬一线。
It's my life on the line now.
你明白吗?这是我的生活。
You understand? It's my life.
我会做到的。你可以相信我。
I'll make it happen. You can trust me.
我希望如此。因为我快没时间了。
I hope so. Because I'm running out of time.
时间就是运气。
Time is luck.
-你说什么?- Miami Vice。
- What you say? - Miami Vice.
这是我最喜欢的台词。
It's my favorite line.
那是什么?
What's that?
你刚才用乌克兰语说的话。
What you just said in Ukrainian.
-你会说乌克兰语?-不可能。
- You speak Ukrainian? - Not a chance.
抱歉把你从窗户扔出去了。
Sorry I put you through the window.
叫索非亚。
Call Sofia.
<我>你…
Did you...
不,我没有。
No, I didn't.
我想我找到买♥♥家了。
I think I have a buyer.
但是还是没有货车?
But still no van?
我们接近。
We're close.
我应该拿着这个。
I should take this.
-我很高兴你没做那件事。 -我也是。
- I'm glad you didn't do it. - Me, too.
<我>让步…
Budge...
-我爱… -别说了。
- I love... - Don't say it.
直到它完成。
Not until it's done.
你传递我的信息了吗?
Did you deliver my message?
我有一个给你。
I've got one for you.
你的钱来了。首都和首都。
Your money's coming. The capital and the vig.
完成了吗?
Is it done?
学者会还给你的。
Scholar's going to pay you back.
你不在那里收集。
You weren't there to collect.
你是去送货的。
You were there to deliver.
那不是我。
That's not who I am.
你是谁将不再是一件事。
Who you are isn't going to be a thing anymore.
再给我一点时间。
Just a little more time.
已用完
It's ran out.
时钟已停止。
Clock has stopped.
我要赎回我的抵押品。
I'm calling in my collateral.
我什么也没提。
I didn't put up any.
是的,你做了。
Yes, you did.
就在你处理我之后。
Soon as you dealt with me.
你爱的人。
The people you love.
叫索非亚。
Call Sofia.
叫索非亚。
Call Sofia.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
-是的,我很好。 -你去哪儿了?
- Yeah, I'm fine. - Where were you?
-我在洗手间。 -你是一个人吗?
- I was in the loo. - Are you on your own?
嗯,是啊,怎么了?
Uh, yeah, why?
我要你去房♥子外面看看,
I want you to check outside the house,
看看那里有没有人。
see if anyone's there.
- 我在找什么? -一辆白色SUV。
- What am I looking for? - A white SUV.
- 有色的窗户? -操。
- Tinted windows? - Fuck.
出去。走出家门。
Get out. Get out of the house.
我想他们看到我了。他们要出去了。
I think they saw me. They're getting out.
是乔的人。他们来抓你了。现在就出去。
It's Joe's guys. They're coming for you. Get out now.
我要走后门。
I'm taking the back door.
先抓住楼梯下面的梯子。
Grab the footladder under the stairs first.
你得翻过那堵墙。
You're gonna have to scale that back wall.
-你的垃圾到处都是。 -用蹄子把它踢开。
- All your fucking crap is everywhere. - Hoof it out of the way.
——索菲亚?- 是的,我有。
- Sofia? - Yes, I have it.
后门,快,快,快。
Back door, go, go, go.
那是什么?
What's that?
他们在踢前门。
They're kicking in the front door.
你外面吗?
You outside?
好的,稍等。
Yes, hold on.
这背后有个陷阱。
There's a catch on the side.
我尝试。
I'm trying.
它生锈了,有时候你必须给它…
It's rusty, sometimes you have to give it...
我有。
I have it.
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
我在墙上。
I'm on the wall.
你能下来吗?
Can you drop down?
<我>高。
It's high.
<我>他们里面。
They're inside.
把自己放低一点,然后掉下去。
Lower yourself down and drop.
你会没事的。
You'll be fine.
现在就做。
Do it now.
电影精选列表