给你的混凝土钻头预热?
Warming up that concrete drill of yours?
<我>别担心。这不是给你的。然而。
Don't worry. It's not for you. Yet.
没有?
No?
谁是那个幸运的家伙?
Who's the lucky guy?
你的一个朋友。
A friend of yours.
<我>让步!
Budge!
给他们钱吧!给他钱吧。
Just pay them! Just pay the man.
格雷厄姆。
Graham.
明白了吗?
Get the picture?
他是个平民。
He's a civilian.
谁被你带进了这个世界
Who was brought into this by you.
你自己的违规
Your own violation.
别怪我占了便宜。
Don't blame me for taking advantage.
你伤害他了吗?
Have you hurt him?
<我>不认真。
Not seriously.
<我>还没有。
Not yet.
我告诉过你我不能让别人觉得我软弱。
I told you I can't have people thinking I'm going soft.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
它会是什么?
So, what's it gonna be?
<我>任何想法?
Any ideas?
<我>。你聪明。所以放聪明点。
Come on. You're smart. So be smart.
带我。我将贸易。他是为了我。
Take me. I'll trade. Him for me.
现在你明白了。
Now you get it.
在你的抵押品上要有安全保障。
Always have security on your collateral.
告诉我该去哪里。
Tell me where to go.
和Troy在Ferryhouse见面
Meet Troy at the Ferryhouse.
如果你晚于午夜,
If you're later than midnight,
我们在你朋友的腿上一直钻洞。
we drill holes all the way through your friend's legs.
如果你不显示…
And if you don't show...
你知道会发生什么。
you know what happens.
叫索非亚。
Call Sofia.
so,我…
Sof, I uh...
是什么?
What is it?
乔有格雷厄姆。
Joe has Graham.
<我>哦,不。
Oh, no.
我同意做交易。
I agreed to trade.
<我>贸易什么?
Trade what?
你有货车吗? -无货车。
- Do you have the van? - No van.
乔想要交换。
Joe wants an exchange.
- 你不能。 -我必须。
- You can't. - I have to.
-不,你不需要。 -是我把他卷进来的。
- No, you don't. - I got him into this.
- Joe会杀了你的。 -他会杀了Graham。
- Joe will kill you. - He'll kill Graham.
他会先折磨你的。 - Sofia。
- He'll torture you first. - Sofia.
<我>叫……报♥警♥。
Call... Call the police.
你知道我不能那么做。
You know I can't do that.
去他妈的规则!
Fuck the fucking rules!
听着,不是那个问题,时间不够了。
Look, it's not about that, there's not enough time.
Graham不需要自己参与。
Graham didn't have to involve himself.
他做了选择,他做了!
He made the choice, he did!
他有孩子。
He has kids.
我想要孩子!
I wanted kids!
- 你没必要这么做。 -是。我做的事。
- You don't have to do this. - Yes. I do.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我爱你。
I love you.
我要你告诉我。我要你说出来。
I want you to tell me. I want you to say it.
-不,不… -请。
- No, no... - Please.
<我>我…我爱你。
I... I love you.
叫阿左。
Call Lefty.
-我们还在找。 -结束了。
- We're still looking. - It's over.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你拿了我的补丁。好好照顾它。
You got my patch. Take good care of it.
索菲亚会给你点钱的。
Sofia will sort you out with a bit of cash.
-我们还没找到那辆货车。 -夜晚结束了。
- We haven't found the van yet. - The night is over.
你们已经尽力了,伙计们。
You did your best, lads.
他在说什么?
What's he on about?
<我>让步。伴侣。
Budge. Mate.
-我不明白。 -你会的。
- I don't understand. - You will.
最后一课。
Final lesson.
嘿,我一直在试着打通你的电♥话♥。
Hey, I've been trying to get through to you.
很抱歉我之前昏了头。
I'm sorry I lost my head earlier.
你压力太大了。
You were under a lot of stress.
我一直很喜欢你。
I always liked you.
你在说什么?
What are you on about?
它就是它的意思。
It means what it means.
你没有找到你的货车,是吗?
You didn't find your van, did you?
不。
No.
我知道你没有。
I know you didn't.
-你怎么知道?- 因为它就在我的面前。
- How do you know that? - Because it's right in front of me.
你在耍我!
You're fucking with me!
快乐船长的快乐尿布在旁边。
Captain Happy's Happy Nappies on the side.
Trunk full of PPE.
Trunk full of PPE.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
拉根路停车场。
Lagan Way Carpark.
我一挂电♥话♥就把它剪掉。
Soon as I hung up I'd cut through it.
货车开着吗?
Was the van open?
- 未锁定。 - key in it?
- Isn't locked. - Keys in it?
<我>。
I'll check.
因为……
Cuz...
<我>。
Hang on.
钥匙在点火!
Keys in the ignition!
那些混♥蛋♥!
Those fucking wankers!
- 我会开车。 -你十五岁了。
- I can drive. - You're fifteen.
我开车比你好。
I can drive better than you.
你能看到方向盘上的东西吗?
Can you even see over a steering wheel?
它需要在哪里?
Where does it need to be?
11分钟后到格伦♥公♥园。
Glen Park in eleven minutes.
我可以在五分钟内完成。
I can do it in five.
如果那些警♥察♥抓了你…
If those cops lift you...
我会说我未成年
I'll say I'm underage
和我被剥削
and I was being exploited
和我不知道他们的名字。
and I didn't know their names.
我把你教得很好,小徒弟。
I have taught you well, Young Padawan.
那么我可以有工作了?
So I can have a job then?
只要你把那辆货车开过去,你就能做任何你喜欢的工作,对吧?
You can have any job you like if you get that van there, huh?
叫索非亚。
Call Sofia.
加油,加油,加油。
Come on, come on, come on.
——<我>宝贝? -我们找到那该死的货车了!
- Baby? - We found the fucking van!
我们找到那该死的货车了!
We found the fucking van!
你的脚踝能走路吗?
Can you walk on that ankle?
我能做到。
I can do it.
考斯把车开到格伦♥公♥园给买♥♥家。
Cuz is driving it to Glen Park to the buyer.
你得去找他要钱。拿来给我。
You need to collect the cash from him. Bring it to me.
你得快点,如果你不准时,这家伙就要走了。
You gotta be fast, this guy's gonna walk if you're not on time.
我们要到午夜,那是…
We have till midnight, that's...
妈的,时间不多了。
Oh fuck, not much time.
<我> Wh……我要把钱带到哪里去?
Wh... Where am I taking the money?
开车到码头。
Drive to the Ferryhouse.
还记得我们第一天晚上我带你去的地方吗?
Remember where I took you on our first night together?
我们看着船出航。 -就是这个地方。
- We watched the boats go out. - That's the place.
那就是我要去的地方。
That's where I'll be.
你有多长时间?
How long you got?
午夜。
Midnight.
时间不够。
That's not enough time.
我会挤出时间的。
I'll make time.
我会把这件事做完的。
I'll get this done.
你可以相信我。
You can trust me.
叫林格。
Call Ringo.
你要绕山而来吗?
You coming round the mountain?
-我才不放呢- 我不喜欢陌生人
- I'm not doing the drop. - I don't like strangers.
伴侣。
Mate.
电影精选列表