我他妈是个陌生人。
I'm a fucking stranger.
- 你派谁去? - 两只鸟。
- Who you sending? - Two birds.
他们像岩石一样坚固。
They're solid as rocks.
货车最好在五分钟内到。
The van better be here in five.
两分钟后就到。
It'll be with you in two.
那块在哪里?
Where's the piece?
怎么啦?
What?
我给你的那块。我们需要拿回来。
The piece I gave you. We'll need that back.
为什么?
Why?
你以为我是来干什么的?给你点吃的?
What do you think I'm here for? To give you a nosh?
你怎么知道我不会干♥你♥?
Now how do you know I won't do you?
因为你是为了你的朋友而来。
Because you're here for your friend.
不是最后一刻的英雄主义。
Not last-minute heroics.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
乔。等我的电♥话♥。
With Joe. Waiting on my call.
我要他活着的证据。
I want proof of life.
哦!
Oh!
把行话都记下来了,是吧?
Got the lingo down and all, eh?
他想知道他的伴侣没事。
He wants to hear that his mate's okay.
好吧。
Okay.
我开免提。
I'll put you on speaker.
<我>让步!付钱给他!
Budge! Just pay the man!
让乔接电♥话♥。
Put Joe on.
伴侣……
Mate...
看在旧日时光的份上,我想做得又好又快。
I was gonna make this nice and quick for old time's sake.
-但你是在开玩笑-让他接电♥话♥!
- But you're taking the piss. - Put him on!
如果你继续这样,我们就给你做一对。
We'll do the pair of you if you keep this up.
钱在路上了。
Money's on its way.
就在这一刻。
Right this second.
就在这里。
Coming right here.
谁是买♥♥家?
Who's the buyer?
他叫林戈。
He's called Ringo.
从来没听说过他。
Never fucking heard of him.
没听说过披头士乐队?
Never heard of The Beatles?
为什么这个婊♥子♥还在呼吸?
Why is this cunt still breathing?
他拿了我的枪。
He has my gun.
让我打电♥话♥给他。
Let me call him.
这笔交易刚刚敲定。
The deal has just gone down.
钱在路上了。
Money's on its way.
<我>特洛伊。
Troy.
拿去。
Take the piece.
我拿到那块了。
I've got the piece.
打电♥话♥给你的买♥♥家,让我们听听他的声音。
Call your buyer, let's hear him.
他会告诉我们的。
He'll tell us.
他会告诉我们的。
He'll tell us.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
交易完成了吗?
Is the deal done?
打电♥话♥给你的同胞。
Call your compatriots.
她拿到现金了吗?
Did she get the cash?
这就是这些东西的工作原理。
That's generally how these things work.
-她什么时候离开你的?- 大约两分钟前。
- When did she leave you? - About two minutes ago.
是你的孩子在开车吗?
Was that a fucking kid you had driving...
的老板。这里有什么故事?
Boss. What's the story here?
我女朋友会来的。乔!
My girl will be here. Joe!
我女朋友会来的。
My girl will be here.
相信我。再等几分钟。
Trust me. Just a couple more minutes.
Troy,你觉得怎么样?
What do you think, Troy?
我想她上了他。
I think she's fucked him.
我想他再也见不到这里了。
I think he's never going to see here again.
我只需要两分钟。
Two minutes is all I need.
给那个傻瓜一分钟。
Give that silly fool one minute.
那就打他。一分钟。
Then whack him. One minute.
她现在可能正在去机场的路上。
She's probably on her way to the airport right now.
第一班飞回基辅的飞机。
First flight back to Kiev.
她不会那样做的。
She wouldn't do that.
这个女孩玩的是持久战。
This girl played the long game.
这不是一场游戏。
It wasn't a game.
三十秒。
Thirty seconds.
你今晚差点就成功了。
You almost pulled this off tonight.
我承认,你是个聪明的女人。
You're a smart cunt, I'll give you that.
但你总是对鸟有很大的盲点。
But you always had this massive blind spot for the birds.
我要把你从心脏取出来。
I'm going to take you out through the heart.
因为是那颗心害死了你。
Because it's the heart that took you out.
我的心是钢铁做的。
My heart's made of steel.
她亲手打造的。
Forged by her hands.
接受它。
Accept it.
她没有背叛我。
She didn't betray me.
她真的背叛了你。
She fucking did betray you.
我知道你和前任关系不好。
I know you had a rough time with your ex.
-你♥他♥妈♥说我老婆什么?——没有!
- What the fuck did you say about my wife? - Nothing!
没什么,只是……
Nothing at all, just...
我的女朋友来了。
My girl is coming.
她的到来。
She's coming.
我知道。
I know it.
证明我错了。
Prove me wrong.
再给我一点时间。
Just a little more time.
我给你30秒。
I'm gonna you thirty seconds.
三十秒。
Thirty seconds.
我不服从命令只是为了赢得这场争论。
I'm disobeying an order just to win the argument.
这是乔。
That's Joe.
看看你是不是被黑了。
Checking to see if you've been whacked.
这就是结局,伙计。
This is how it ends, mate.
没有刘海。
No bangs.
只是呜咽。
Just whimpers.
的是最后一句话。
Last words.
怎么啦?
What?
的是最后一句话。
Last words.
我喜欢把它们记在小练习本里。
I like to keep them in a wee exercise book.
无声唱诗班的歌♥曲。
The songs of the silent choir.
让我们来听听。
Let's hear them.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
What the fuck are you saying?
时间就是运气。
Time is luck.
站住!
Stop right there!
我知道了。
I've got it.
我给你钱了。
I've got your money.
计数。
Count it.
一百二十年。
One twenty.
-我们健康吗?-我拿到钱了都在那里。
- We healthy? - I got the money. It's all there.
不。
No.
我没有开枪打他。
I didn't shoot him.
我表现得很主动,不是吗?
I was showing initiative, wasn't I?
他想和你谈谈。
He wants to speak to you.
您的朋友被拖曳路径遗弃。
Your friend is being left by the towpath.
他还好吗?
Is he okay?
他在走路,不是吗?
He's walking, isn't he?
你们什么时候开门?
When do you guys open?
盛大开幕,两周后。
Grand opening, two weeks.
我有一辆悍马,
I've got a Hummer,
我想要一些贴花的颜色。
I want some decal tints put in.
别管她了。
Leave her by.
这会让你付出代价的。
It'll cost you.
我肯定会的。
I'm sure it will.
再见,乔。
Goodbye, Joe.
下次……
Next time...
不会再有下次了。
There won't be no next time.
还有60吗?
We still got the sixty?
我在车里把它分开了。
I separated it in the van.
在高速公路上单手驾驶。
Driving one-handed on the motorway.
这才是我的女孩。
That's my girl.
-你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的。 - Graham。
- You bastard son of a bitch. - Graham.
电影精选列表