我不能告诉你。
Can't tell you that.
<我>右转。
Turn right.
在50码处,向左转。
In fifty yards, turn left.
<我>为什么不呢?
Why not?
因为这会让你成为从犯。
Because it would make you an accessory.
- 左转。 - 我们在一起。
- Turn left. - We're in this together.
不是这个。
Not this.
这是我的错。
This is on me.
找到货车
Find the van.
寻找买♥♥家
Find a buyer.
一切都太晚了。
It's too late for all that.
如果我这么做,我就不会亏本了。
If I do this, I'm out of the red.
这不是真正的你。
This isn't who you are.
我必须成为这样的人。
It's who I have to be.
100码后右转。
After one hundred yards, turn right.
<我>右转。
Turn right.
你没有回我电♥话♥。
You didn't call me back.
因为,我有点紧张。
Cuz, I'm a little hard-pressed here.
怎么了?发生了什么事?
What's wrong? What happened?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我要骑车回家了。
I'm about to cycle home.
好了,抬起头来。
Okay, chin up.
<我>哇。
Wow.
——什么?-迫不及待想让我挂电♥话♥吗?
- What? - Eager to get me off the phone much?
-因为…- 我今晚过得很糟糕。
- Cuz... - I've had a shit night.
请原谅我对你的高度评价。
Excuse me all to hell for thinking highly of you.
如果我不能和你说话,我能和谁说话?
If I can't talk to you, who can I talk to?
你可以和我谈谈。
You can talk to me.
我烦透了。
I'm sick of it.
的什么?
Of what?
<我>。
Everything.
你为什么不能让我在你的车♥库♥里工作?
Why can't you give me a job in your garage?
如果这能让你好受点,
If it makes you feel any better,
现在不可能了。
that's not gonna happen now.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
没有车♥库♥了。
There is no garage anymore.
你想找份工作?
You want a job?
找一辆印着快乐队长的货车
Find a van with Captain Happy printed on the side
还有一箱装备和个人防护装备,那就有工作了。
and a trunk full of fucking gear and PPE, there's a job.
魔术店!
Magic Shop!
-你有什么? - 50个键。
- What you got? - Fifty keys.
但我现在得把它们搬走。
But I gotta move 'em now.
- 出价是多少? - 200。
- What's the bid? - Two hundred.
<我>八十五。
Eighty-five, offer.
一半吗?
For half?
对于lot。
For the lot.
那可不行。
Can't deal on that.
你可以处理什么?
What can you deal on?
我同意180度,但这是扯淡。
I'll settle on 180, but it's bullshit.
<我>九十。
Ninety.
我们到底要不要做生意?
Are we doing business or not?
90,最终报价。要么接受要么离开。
Ninety, final offer. Take or leave.
我不会低于120度。
I'm not going below 120.
负载越大,风险越大。
Bigger the load, higher the risk.
联邦探员无处不在,而你却很少通知我们。
The Feds are everywhere and you've given us little notice.
我不能检查你。
I can't check you out.
我怎么知道我是不是走进了陷阱?
How do I know I'm not walking into a trap?
我从来没有被举起过。
I've never been lifted.
也许因为你是个骗子。
Maybe because you're a tout.
如果我他妈是个骗子,他们会把我抬走的
If I was a fucking tout, they'd lift me
这样别人就不会觉得我是个骗子,动动脑筋吧。
so people wouldn't think I was a tout, use your brains.
你要么幸运,要么不幸运。
You're either lucky, or you're not.
但我不会在午夜达成协议
But I'm not getting into a midnight deal
除非值得冒险。
unless it's worth the risk.
最终报价90。
Final offer of ninety.
我做不到。
I can't do it.
向你的警♥察♥朋友问好。
Say hello to your police friends.
你应该快到了。
You should be almost there.
我认识这家伙。
I know the fella.
你以前这样做过吗?
Have you done this before?
不。
No.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what that feels like.
你知道,也许你需要自己去努力。
You know, maybe you need to work yourself into it.
让自己有心情,知道吗?
Get yourself in the mood, you know?
他一打开门,
As soon as he opens the door,
你用它打他的头,对吗?
you smack him in the head with it, right?
你拖着他穿过房♥子,
You drag him through the house,
然后当你准备好了,
and then when you're ready,
你一枪打在他脸上。
you shoot him in the face.
把剩下的东西倒进他的胸膛,或者他的后背,或者其他地方。
Empty the rest into his chest, or his back or whatever.
然后你走开。不要运行。
Then you walk away. Don't run.
人们看着跑步的人。
People look to people running.
别把那块扔了。
And don't chuck the piece.
我想要回那个
I want that back.
100码后向左拐。
After one hundred yards, turn left.
在50码处,向左转。
In fifty yards, turn left.
<我>左转。
Turn left.
还有另一种方法。
There's another way.
我们离开这个国家。
We leave the country.
<我今晚>。
Tonight.
去哪里?
And go where?
早上6点有一班飞往基辅的班机。
There's a flight to Kiev at six a.m.
我们直接开车去机场
We drive straight to the airport
然后在那里过夜。
and spend the rest of the night there.
机票多少钱?
How much are the flights?
我们俩各五百。
Five hundred for both of us.
我没有。
I don't have it.
- Scholar给你的钱呢? -我没有。
- What about the money from Scholar? - I don't have it.
我他妈也不会住在乌克兰。
And I'm not fucking living in the Ukraine.
这里的人都要依靠我。
I got people here who depend on me.
我不会参选的。
And I'm not running.
我不会跑的。
I'm not running.
100码后,
After one hundred yards,
您已到达目的地。
you have reached your destination.
婴儿… <我>
Baby...
不要这样做。
Don't do this.
如果你这样做了,就没有回头路了。
If you do this, there's no coming back from it.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
他会拥有你,他会…
He'll own you, he'll...
您已到达目的地。
You have reached your destination.
-是的。你在哪里?- 在地♥产♥上。
- Yeah. Where are you? - On the estate.
听着,原来我们把名字搞错了。
Listen, turns out we got the name wrong.
不是火鸡,是公鸡
It wasn't Turkey, it was Rooster
因为他的大喷嘴。
'cause of his huge nozzle.
- 有点像烧杯。 - 滚开!
- Kinda like Beaker. - Fuck off!
放轻松点,好吗?
- Lighten up, will you?
- 我他妈的没心情。
- I'm not in the fucking mood.
庄园里有栋房♥子
There's a house on the estate
公鸡被炸的地方
where Rooster goes to get bombed.
Budge,你听到了吗?
Budge, are you getting this?
-你有地址吗?- Not yet.
- You have an address? - Not yet.
这是一个小庄园。
It's a small estate.
寻找一个聚会。大声的音乐。
Look for a party. Loud music.
否则就是个藏匿处。登上了窗户,
Otherwise it's a stash house. Boarded windows,
需要修剪的草,你懂的。
grass that needs trimming, you get the idea.
- 听起来像烧杯的房♥子。 - 滚开!
- Sounds like Beaker's house. - Fuck off!
伙计们,如果你们找到了,尽快给我打电♥话♥,好吗?
Guys, if you find it, you call me soon as, okay?
- Soon as! - 明白了,老板。
- Soon as! - Understood, boss.
下来!下来!闭嘴!
Down! Get down! Shut the fuck up!
下来!给我跪下!
Down! Get down on your knees!
电影精选列表