他们在哪里?
Where are they?
-他们还在高速公路上-那该死的高速公路?
- They're still on the motorway. - The fuckin' motorway?
-他们马上就到。——什么时候?
- They're getting in soon. - When?
-晚上十一点-十一点?
- Eleven p.m. - Eleven p.m.?
他们一小时前就该到了。
They were meant to be here an hour ago.
我该怎么跟费里斯说?
What am I gonna tell Felix?
-告诉他他们是谨慎的人-他们已经迟到了。
- Tell him they're cautious people. - They're late already.
-他会走路,他会发怒…——让步。
- He'll walk, he's raging... - Budge.
你会说服他的。
You'll convince him.
不要被举起来。
Don't get lifted.
我不会被举起来的。
I won't get lifted.
一旦我们这么做,你就出局了。
Once we do this, you'll be out.
我要出去了。
I'll be out.
我们俩都会出局。
We'll both be out.
这就是它的意义,宝贝。
This is what it's about, baby.
这是什么意思?
What does it mean?
-这意味着你需要更多的练习。-告诉我。
- It means you need more practice. - Tell me.
“时间就是运气。”
"Time is luck."
完成它。
Get it done.
-还好吧,巴奇?-好吧,特洛伊。
- All right, Budge? - All right, Troy.
最近怎么样?
How's it going?
今晚很重要吗?
Big night tonight?
叫菲利克斯。
Call Felix.
15分。轻微的延迟。
11:15. Slight delay.
你已经把交易推迟了一个星期了。
You've already delayed the deal by a week.
我们上周把我们的bolliks冻结了
We froze our bollixes off last week
我们今晚又要把他们冻住。
and we're freezing them off again tonight.
给我送快递的人,
The people I'm getting this delivery from,
他们是谨慎的人。
they're cautious people.
这是他妈的业余时间。
This is fucking amateur hour.
你从来没有跑过这种重量。
You've never ran this sort of weight before.
我会去的。15分。
I'm gonna be there. 11:15.
五十个琴键,他妈的五十个琴键,菲力克斯,加油,加油!
Fifty keys, fifty fucking keys, Felix, come on, come on!
晚一分钟,交易取消。
A minute late, the deal is off.
叫阿左。
Call Lefty.
好了,巴吉,巴吉!
All right, Budge Budge!
把那玩意关小点声。
Turn that shit down.
关小点声,Beaker!
Turn it down, Beaker!
- 怎么了? -怎么了?你拿到货车了吗?
- What's up? - What's up? Did you get the van?
<我>啊。我们在路上。
Aye. We're on the road.
你什么都检查过了?
You check everything?
PPE在后面。
PPE's packed in the back.
好吧,我去接她。你给她加满油了?
Okay, I'm coming to get her. You fill her up?
我们有汽油。 -你得到了多少?
- We got petrol. - How much you get?
——<我>啊……十元纸币的价值了吗? -你有十磅汽油吗?
- Ah... tenner's worth? - You got ten pounds petrol?
这对我的车来说很好。
That's fine for my car.
那是辆货车!
It's a fucking van!
我他妈的没告诉你吗?
Didn't I fucking tell you?
滚开,你!
Fuck off, you!
看,我们快停好了。
Look, we're nearly parked.
你要我们给她加满油吗?
You want us to fill her up?
把它放在那里就行了。我自己给她加油。
Just leave it, leave it there. I'll fill her up myself.
开面包车,加满油,
Get the van, fill her up,
拿钱,11点和乌克兰人见面
pick up the cash, meet the Ukrainians at 11,
费利克斯11点15分见。我有时间,我有时间。
Felix at 11:15. I got time, I got time.
叫学者。
Call Scholar.
你在打卡吗? -来了,海岸怎么样?
- You punching in? - Coming now, how's the coast?
风平浪静
The coast is clear.
现在轮到你了。两分钟。
Coming up on you now. Two minutes.
格雷厄姆,我手头有点紧。
Graham, I'm a bit pressed here.
银行什么时候开门?
What time does the bank open?
早上9点,伙计。
Nine a.m., partner.
<我> 9点
Nine a.m.
如果你不在那里会发生什么?
And what happens if you're not there?
我们失去了定金,但我们没有
We lose the deposit, except we're not
我要失去押金了。
going to lose the deposit.
我们将失去定金和所有付款
We're gonna lose the deposit and all the payments
除非我们完成购买♥♥。明白吗?
unless we complete the purchase. Understand?
他们会放弃我们的。
They're gonna forfeit us.
我要带着我的那一半去银行。六万年。
I'm gonna be at the bank with my half. Sixty thousand.
我父母抵押了他们的房♥子
My parents have mortgaged their house
放下这笔钱,对吗?
to put down this money, right?
我不能失去这个
I can't afford to lose this.
严格来说,是你的父母
Well, technically, it's your parents
谁也不能失去这个。
who can't afford to lose this.
你♥他♥妈♥觉得这是个玩笑?
You think this is a fucking joke?
不,格雷厄姆,我不知道。
No, Graham, I don't.
没有车♥库♥,不能一起工作。
No garage, no working together.
这些钱几星期前就该到了。
This money should have been there weeks ago.
-我们已经拖得够久了。 - Graham。
- We've delayed things enough. - Graham.
这是我们最后的机会了。 -伙计,我听到了。
- It's our last shot at this. - Mate, I hear you.
你有你的60吗? -我要了。
- You have your sixty? - I'll have it.
你会得到它吗?
You'll have it?
今晚我将得到一个不错的小数目。
I'm coming into a nice little sum tonight.
不,不,不,我不想知道。
No, no, no, I don't wanna know.
我告诉你只是不想让你吓到自己。
I'm only telling you so you don't shit yourself.
我不想知道你从哪儿弄来的!
I don't want to know where you're getting it!
我会带着我的那一半去的。6万现金。
Look, I'm gonna be there with my half. Sixty K in cash.
我们要去修车店了。相信我,好吗?
We're gonna get our bodyshop. Trust me, okay?
Stresshead。
Stresshead.
这是最后一个了。我所有的装备。一切。
That's the last of it. All my gear. Everything.
还有一点多余的。
There's a bit extra in there.
你为什么这么慷慨?
To what do I owe this generosity?
过了今晚,这个号♥码就没用了。
After tonight, this number's not gonna work anymore.
-终于出来了?-终于出来了。
- Finally out? - Finally out.
你找到其他供应商了吗?
You got your other supplier lined up?
是的。他已经习惯了比我这样的小人物更重的体重。
Yeah. He's used to more weight than small fry like me.
我第一批货买♥♥得很大。
I had to buy a big first consignment.
能读完博士学位吗?
Ever gonna finish that PHD?
那我就会失去我的客户基础。
I'll lose my client base when I do.
-你写了多久了?-七年。
- How long you been working on it? - Seven years.
七年不是论文,那是判刑。
Seven years isn't a fuckin' thesis, that's a sentence.
"命运,短暂和孤独的个体"
"Fate, Transience, and the Lonely Individual."
“迈克尔·曼的电影。”
"Films of Michael Mann."
他是个该死的诗人。
He is a fucking poet.
<我> , <我>莫希干人。头等舱的大副。
Heat, Mohicans. First class mate.
迈阿密风云是我的最爱。
Miami Vice is my favorite.
你说的是节目,对吧?
You're talking the show, right?
-电影。-滚开!
- The movie. - Fuck off!
没有唐·约翰逊,就没有我能做的。
No Don Johnson, no can do.
迈阿密风云是
Miami Vice is the apex of
曼的后赛璐珞电影记录。
Mann's post-celluloid filmography.
你最喜欢什么?
What's your fave?
别告诉我你会成为一个十足的陈词滥调
Don't tell me you're gonna be a complete cliché
-并说Heat。-每个人都是Heat人。 <我>小偷。
- and say Heat. - Everyone's a Heat man. Thief.
-这就是我要说的。-很棒的电影。
- That's where I'm at. - Great film.
这是他原型的模板
It was the template for his archetype
孤独的职业罪犯。
of the lonely professional criminal.
该死的詹姆斯·卡恩只想要钱,你就得付钱
James fucking Caan just wants to be paid and you're gonna pay
因为他和詹姆斯·凯恩在一起。
'cause he's fucking James Caan.
-你在做什么?-生意。合法的。
- What you doing past all this? - A business. Legit.
-不会是相同的边距。-如果你睡不着,你就睡不着。
- Won't be the same margins. - If you can't sleep, you can't sleep.
嘿,学者。
Hey, Scholar.
这场游戏有两种结局。
Two ways this game ends.
要么你说了算,要么他们说了算。
On your terms, or their terms.
记住这一点。
Remember that.
我叫你删了这个号♥码。
I told you to delete this number.
你的另一个电♥话♥关机了。
Your other phone's off.
我在工作,删掉这个号♥码。
I'm working, delete this number.
我需要有人给我打气。我要去见那个人。
I need a pep talk. I'm meeting the guy.
电影精选列表