unicorns or some shit, not us getting fired.
哦老天
My God.
我们真被炒了
We really got fired.
是的
Yeah.
姐啊 你要上厕所不
Dude, are you gonna use the bathroom?
不行 现在还是不行
No, I can't go yet.
伙计 你该吃点东西了
Dude, you should eat something.
我们得去布兰登那儿蹭点三明治
We should hit up Brandon for some sammies,
然后好好琢磨该怎么办
figure this shit out.
该死 我们得告诉他我们被炒了吗
Shit. We're gonna have to tell him about this.
没错 谁知道呢 没准儿他会帮我们
Yeah, man. But who knows, maybe he can help us somehow.
比如从他的收款机里借点钱来救济我们
Like borrow some money from the register for a while,
或者向他的老板预支一份薪水
or, like, ask his boss for an advance or something.
你们好 我正打算去森特维尔路31号♥
Hey, um, I'm tryin' to get down to Centerville and 31st.
你们能给我一块钱江湖救急一下吗
You think I could get a dollar or something?
拜托了 我会非常感激你们的
Can you help me out? I appreciate you guys.
在学校有人告诉过你们有关大海的事吗
They, uh, tell you about the oceans in school?
没啊
No.
它们要消失了 所有的
They're go in' away. All of 'em.
不是吧
Shit.
-祝你们好运 -你也是 伙计
- Good luck. - Yeah, you, too, man.
我可愿意花不只一美元和那家伙来一炮
Damn, I would pay more than a dollar for that shit.
对呀
That's it.
啥对呀 你想轮♥奸♥无家可归的流浪汉吗
What, you wanna gang bang the homeless dude?
我不见得那对我们现在的窘境有什么帮助
I don't really see how that helps the situation,
-不过我赞成 -啥 不是 听我说
- but I'm down. - What? Dude, no. Okay.
我们先去布兰登工作的地方 对吧
We go to Brandon's work, right?
让他把收款机里的钱给我们
We ask him to give us the register money.
然后他报♥警♥说自己被抢劫了
He calls the cops, says that he got robbed,
最后我们三人分摊那笔钱
and the three of us split the cash.
-杰西 -成吧
- Jessie. - Yeah.
我的天啊 老兄
Oh, my God. Dude.
我真是太为你感到骄傲了 但这行不通的
I'm so proud of you, but that is never gonna work
因为布兰登不会这么干的
'cause Brandon's just not gonna do that.
我们可以给他些好处啊
Well, we can offer him something in return.
比如"三人行" 但是我们没必要真的做
Like a threesome, but we don't actually have to do it,
因为那时他就和我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱了
because he's gonna be just as guilty as us.
这可是他做梦都想的事儿啊
It is what he wants most in life.
确实
Yeah.
这就好比 先点燃他希望的小火苗
Is that mean, though? Like, raising his hopes up
然后 就地扑灭这样吗
and then just, you know, knocking them down like that?
没 不完全是这样 因为严格来说
No, not at all, because technically,
我们在是帮助他不被扫地出门
we're helping him not get evicted.
你明白我的意思了吗
Do you see what I'm saying?
他会原谅我们的
He's gonna forgive us.
没错
Yeah.
我真是爱死你了
I love you right now!
就这么地 走起
Yes, let's go!
我的老天
Oh, boy.
-该死 吓老子一跳 -给
- God. You scared me. - Here.
你要的那份长得像路障的
Here's the one that looks like a roadkill.
那肉丸看起来棒极了
Ooh, that meatball sub looks good as fuck.
那个傻帽要把那俩全吃了
Yo, and that fool's about to eat two of 'em!
不 伙计
No, man.
他会嚼两口然后就继续上路了
He gets, like, two bites and then he goes on the chase.
你没看过《极盗者》吗老兄
You never seen Point Break before, man?
你干啥呢
Yo, what are you do in'?
你觉得我在干啥 达斯廷
What's it fuckin' look like, Dustin?
不是吧伙计 又来
Oh, man, come on. Again?
你咋总弄丢那该死的手♥机♥呢 伙计
Always losin' that goddamn phone, bro.
你们应该去你们舍友那转转
Hey, yo, you should hit up your roommate.
看他能不能给我们搞点三明治
See if he can get us some of them sandwiches.
我们今天已经去过了 他不会再弄了
Oh, no. We already went today. He ain't gonna do that twice.
要我的话 狂拽酷炫地走进去 然后
Man, I'd roll up in there, and I'll be all like,
"小婊砸 赶紧给爷弄俩肉丸赛百味
"Bitch, you better make me two meatball subs,
不然有你好看"
or I'll fuck your shit up!"
"把所有的银两也给我交出来"
Be like, "Gimme all the money, too, bitch!"
就你那混♥蛋♥样子有个屁用
Hey, your punk-ass ain't gonna do shit.
瞧你那衰样
Look at you.
等会 等会
Whoa, hold up. Wait a minute.
-这好像是个好主意啊 -呵呵
-That ain't a bad idea. -Yeah.
真的 听我道来
For real. Yo, check it out.
我们去打劫布兰登的三明治餐厅
We rob Brandon's sandwich shop.
这不来钱了吗
There's our money!
老兄 你疯了吧
Dude. Man, y'all crazy.
我才不会去打劫一家三明治店呢
I am not rob bin' a sandwich shop.
我加入 我甚至还认识一个有枪的家伙
Yo, I'll do it. Yo, I even know a guy, he's got a gun.
伙计 那是布兰登 要枪来干啥
Man, we don't need a gun. Dude, it's Brandon.
我们戴着面具走进去 虚张声势一番
We'll just go in there with masks and shit, yelling,
那家伙肯定会被吓个半死
that dude'll be so scared,
然后他会把钱给我们
he'll just give us the money, man.
我的天 你觉得他不会认出你的声音吗
Oh, man, so you don't think he gonna recognize your voice?
该死 这我倒没想到
Oh, shit, that's a good point.
要不用字条吧
Yo, what about a note?
咱写在一张字条上
Yo, we'll just write that shit
然后递给他
and then we'll pass that shit to him.
棒极了老兄 对了 面具 咱还需要面具
Hell, yeah! Oh, a mask. We need masks.
没错 你们觉得
All right. What are you thinking?
派对城咋样
Target and Party City...
美国专门销♥售♥各类派对用品的连锁店
那玩意儿太贵了
That shit's expensive, dude.
丝♥袜♥呀 你妹妹那 老兄
Pantyhose. Your sister, man.
丝♥袜♥
Pantyhose!
这活儿简直是小菜一碟
Dude, this is gonna be so fuckin' easy.
你加入不
Are you in on this?
来嘛 求你了老兄 我需要你
Come on, dude. Come on, I need you.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
但我不参与行动 只提供帮助
I'm not in, though, but I will help.
光是听你们在那唠就知道
'Cause clearly, just listening to y'all,
你们明显需要一些指导
you need some guidance.
啥指导 你的指导吗
Guidance? What, from you?
-因为你经验丰富吗 -总比你强多了
- 'Cause you're so experienced? - Got way more than you!
我可抢了这傻帽的彩电 你忘了吗
I took this fool's TV! You forgot about that?
是我
Yeah.
当然我对此非常抱歉
Which I am terribly sorry about.
-上刀山 -下火海
- Trust. - Trust.
咱出发吧伙计们
Oh, but let's go, baby!
什么风儿把你们给吹来了
Well, well, well, well. Look at this.
你们都是为了"大香肠"来的吗
Y'all comin' for the foot-long?
我也能为你们做个"三明治"哦
Hey, I could make you a sandwich, too. Zing!
-你的老板不在这儿吧 -不在
- Uh, your boss isn't here? - No.
我自个儿在管理这家商店呢 宝贝儿
I'm running the ship solo, baby.
一如既往
As per usual. Wow.
事实上我就是这儿的副经理
I'm practically assistant manager up in here.
哇塞 酷毙了
Cool. That's cool.
没有错 真的是超级酷呢
Yeah, that's, like, super cool.
你俩今天都在忙啥呢 又卿卿我我呗
What y'all been up to today? Just a little bit of, um...
"人家想和你在一起了啦"
"Please let me with you."
没错
Uh, yeah.
我们就是干那个的
That's what we were doing.
我们就是干那事的
We were doing that exact thing.
-整天都干 -天啊 如我所想
- All day. - Oh, damn. Thought so.
-你俩好疯啊 -我们很疯
- Y'all two are crazy. - We're crazy.
说到这个
Well, speaking of that, um...
我们实际上有个问题想问问你
We actually have a question we wanted to ask you.
等等 让我猜一下
Wait, let me guess.
你们决定 终于决定准备骑香蕉吗
Y'all decided you're finally ready to, uh, take a ride on the Banana?
什么
The what?
就是 他妈的
You know. This fuckin'...
想得到释放的怪物小子
Monster boy who's about ready to get unleashed.
是啊 就是你说的 是啊
Well, yeah. Um... now that you mention it, yes.
电影精选列表