杰西
Jessie.
醒醒 杰西
Jessie, wake up.
杰西
Jessie.
起床
Get up. Mmm.
几点了 闹钟已经响过了吗
What time is it? Did I miss the alarm?
不不 我们没睡过头
No, no, we're good, we're good.
但是现在你得起床
But you have to get up now '
我给你看个超赞的东西
cause I have something really, really awesome to show you.
你在我脸上画了个屌♥吗
Did you draw a dick on my face?
-对啊 -笔给我
- Uh-huh. - Gimme the pen!
你觉得你很幽默吗
You think you're funny?
我要在你脸上画个又大又肥又多汁的鸡♥巴♥
I'm gonna draw a big, fat juicy dick on your face.
-笔在哪里 -滚开
- Where's the pen? - Fuck off, dude!
-我要给你个惊喜 -我不信
- I have a surprise for you. - I don't believe you.
别动 就在这里
Stay down. Right here!
走开 我有惊喜给你
Get the fuck off me, dude! I have a surprise for you!
-我不信你 -把你的屁♥股♥从我身上挪走
- I don't believe you. - Get your butt off me.
不 这是最好的惊喜了
No, it's like the best fucking surprise ever.
-是很大的惊喜吗 -最大的惊喜
- Is it a big surprise? - The biggest.
走开 在布兰登的房♥间
Get off. It's in Brandon's room.
如果你没事把我吵醒 我会杀了你的
I'm gonna kill you if you woke me up for no reason.
不 你会爱死我的 过来 兄弟
No, you're gonna love me so much, dude. Come on.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我真不敢相信你的哥哥能和这个人住一间
I can't believe your brother shares a room with this guy.
我真不敢相信我们会和他们住一个房♥子
I can't believe we share a house with the two of them.
感动
Touché.
哇 布兰登真是个变♥态♥
Wow, Brandon is such a perv.
至少他看女同上♥床♥
At least he watches girl on girl, though.
普通的色情片是这样的 太悲哀了
Regular porn is like, so sad.
天啊
Ugh! Oh, my God!
-什么 -她尿尿了吗
- What? - Is she peeing?
不知道 好像是这样
I don't know. There's, like, so much.
我想是的 不过这好像是叫作黄金雨
I think so. That's a thing, though, golden showers.
恶心 不 不
Gross. No. No?
我不喜欢 别在我身上撒尿
I'm not into it. Don't ever pee on me.
不过 现在我还真的有点想尿了
I kinda actually have to pee right now, though.
这里和厕所太远了
It's so far to the bathroom, dude.
行了 安吉 不要
Okay! Ange, stop!
-不要 好吗 -你要给我看什么
- Stop, okay? - What do you wanna show me?
闭上眼睛
Okay, close your eyes.
好了 你可以睁开了
Okay, you can open them.
好美 这是哪
Oh, that's so pretty. Where is that?
亲爱的 这是下周你过十七岁生日的地方
That, my dear, is where you will be turning 17 next week!
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
团购网上在打折促销
There was a deal on Hotpons,
所以我就去买♥♥了
so I went ahead and bought it,
我们要去加尔维斯敦为你庆生
and we are going to Galveston for your birthday.
惊喜
Surprise!
天啊 真的吗
Oh, my God! Are you serious?
-真的 -我的天啊
- Yeah. - Oh, my God!
快看
Look, look, look.
这是我们要住的公♥寓♥
Here's the condo we'll be staying at,
有一个游泳池和一个热水浴缸
and it has a pool and a hot tub.
快看 就在海滩附近
And look, it's right on the beach.
天啊 安吉
Holy shit, Ange.
很贴心 这是怎么来的 我是说
This is so nice, but how? I mean...
你哪来的钱做这些
Where'd you get the money for this?
别激动 我用了我们的房♥租钱
Okay, so don't freak out. Um, I used our rent money.
但是我已经和罗德里克说过了
But I already talked to Roderick,
这周他给我们排满了几乎所有的班
and he gave us almost every shift this week,
所以我们会在去之前挣够钱
so we'll totally make enough before we leave.
你用了我们的租金定这个
You used our rent money for this?
还有一周就要交房♥租了
A week before rent is due?
是的 但是我们在工作好吗
Yeah, but, dude, we're working, okay?
我们完全能挣够钱
So, we'll totally make it back.
真不敢相信你都不事先问问我
I can't believe you didn't ask me about this.
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you, dude.
听着 杰西你的十六岁生日太糟糕了
Listen, Jessie. Your 16th birthday was shit.
从我遇见你 你就一直在说想要去海边
Okay? And you've been talking about going to the beach
这周马上就要实现愿望了
since I met you, and it's finally happening this week.
除非你一点都不想去
Unless you just, like, absolutely don't wanna go.
我们还有两个小时可以把钱退回来
We still have two hours to get a refund.
但是我真的觉得我们不应该退
But I really don't think we should, dude.
已经付了钱 我们也有足够的排班
It's already paid for, and we already have the shifts.
看看这个 好吗
Look at this. Right?
这是你应得的 我们值得拥有
You deserve this. We deserve this.
-每个人十次轮班吗 -工资现结
- Ten shifts each? - Straight money.
那你想去吗
So, do you wanna go?
好吧 我想去
Okay, yes. I wanna go.
你确定吗 因为我真的想我们都去
Are you sure? Because I really want us to go.
我确定 你知道吗
Yes, I'm sure. You know what?
这是我们应得的
We deserve this.
我们拼命工作 如果我们想去海滩
We work our asses off. If we want to go to the beach,
我们就他妈的去海滩
we're go in' to the fuckin' beach.
就他妈的去海滩
Let's go to the fucking beach!
打印凭证
让我看看 等等
Lemme see it! Wait, wait, wait.
啊 伙计 别这样
Aaah! Dude, come on!
警告
我光着呢
千万不要进来
除非你想看一大个鸡儿
嘿
Hey.
嘿 这边
Hey there.
女孩
Girls!
嘿
Hey!
你们俩得有人去修剪草坪
One of y'all kids needs to mow that lawn!
是你该修剪草坪了
Maybe you need to mow your lawn!
城♥管♥会找上你俩的
The city's gonna come down on you.
-城♥管♥会上了我俩吗 -找上
- The city's gonna cum on us? - "Come down"!
-不不 那是她的工作 -对
- No, no, that's her job! - Yeah!
你们两个思想龌龊的女孩
Y'all are dirty, dirty girls.
你想和你妈妈打招呼吗
Don't you wanna go say hi to your mom?
哈哈
Ha-ha.
至少她有工作
Hey, you know, at least she has a job.
如果你想辗转在男人之间
If you're gonna go from man to man,
你也会为此付出代价
you might as well get paid for it.
同意
True dat.
炒鸡蛋
Scrambled eggs.
我想把培根换成番茄片
I want sliced tomato instead of bacon,
一份加奶酪和洋葱的土豆饼
an order of hash browns with cheese and onions,
他要一个
and he will have...
从下面出来
Get out from under there.
你想要一个笑脸煎饼吗
Do you want a smiley-face pancake?
你最好快点从下面出来
You better get out from under there
不然就没有甜点吃
or you're not getting dessert.
他要一份笑脸煎饼
And he'll have a smiley-face pancake
加生奶油 巧克力片和一份橙汁
with whipped cream and chocolate chips and an orange juice.
不 我要巧克力牛奶
No! I want chocolate milk!
不行 喝橙汁
No, you're getting an orange juice.
不要
No!
我猜他想要巧克力牛奶
I guess he wants a chocolate milk.
我发誓
I swear to God,
要是克丽丝特再把我安排去服务熊孩子
if Crystal seats me with one more fucking toddler...
你看到我那个区的那些老人了吗
Uh, have you seen my section of olds?
他们中的任何一个今晚死在这的可能性
The likelihood of one of them dying here tonight
一定比我死在这里高
is higher than I am now.
说到这儿 我已经得到你的许可了 ♪
Speaking of-- ♪ I've got your green. ♪
十分钟后 我们洗手间见
Meet me in the bathroom. Ten minutes.
等等 嘿 嘿
Wait! Hey! Hey!
安吉拉
Angela.
我才不要再和他在洗手间里见面
I'm not meeting him in the bathroom again.
谁他妈的还会在毒品交易中撒尿