他不明白
He don't get it.
听着 兄弟 我是个年轻的黑人
Look, man, I'm a young black man.
如果我穿着你给的阿玛尼衬衣
You could give me an Armani suit.
走进内曼·马库斯
If I walk into Neiman Marcus,
他们会自动认为我在偷东西
they're gonna automatically think I'm stealing.
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
-那可不对 -那可不对
- Man, that ain't right. - It ain't right.
-人类需要被唤醒 -被唤醒
- People need to get woke. - Get woke.
你在电♥话♥里说你有很多主意
All right. On the phone, you said you had "ideas."
-这才是一个 -我们先偷
- That's one. - Man, we steal them,
然后再卖♥♥ 这是第二个
and then we sell them, that's two.
真的吗 你们他妈的在我们家干什么
Seriously? What the fuck is he doing in our house?
这不是我的错 我们被抢了
Yo, it wasn't my fault, man. We got robbed.
你知道那是他的房♥租钱吗
Did you know that was his rent money?
那天晚上我的钱也被偷了
My money got ganked that night, too.
我想帮我们所有人解决这个问题
I'm trying to fix this shit for all of us.
你怎么不让你♥爸♥爸给你点钱
Why don't you have your daddy send you some fucking money?
我告诉过你 我早就和他断了联♥系♥
Man, I already told you. He cut me off a long time ago.
你们怎么都不明白
How do y'all not understand this shit?
那他妈的你哪来的果汁
How the fuck are you paying for this juice then?
把我的果汁给我
Get your hands off my juice!
都别吵了 好吗
Will everybody chill the fuck out? Please.
-爸爸买♥♥的 -好吧
- Daddy got this. - Oh, God.
我们几个正在制定计划 快走吧
Me and my boys are makin' a plan right now, so get on!
那么 我们只需要想想用什么理由
All right, so we need to decide on an excuse.
我在想 上次的方法挺管用的
I was thinking, since it worked so well last time...
不行
No.
不行 我知道你要说什么 但是不行
No. I know what you're gonna say and I'm not doing it.
别这样 车祸是最好的借口
Come on. Like, a car accident is the best excuse.
才不是呢
Dude, no, it's not.
上一次我差点掉了一颗牙
I almost lost a fucking tooth that time.
我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
别 别 等等 等等 我害怕
No, no, no, no! Wait, wait, wait, wait! I'm scared.
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
深呼吸 好吗
Just take a deep breath. Okay.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes, okay?
很快就好 听我的
It's gonna be over so fast. Promise.
-好吧 -可以吗
- Okay. - Okay?
别打到我的鼻子
Just don't hit my nose.
不会的
I won't.
-一定 -一定
- Promise? - Promise.
好了
Okay.
我们得到了很多关怀
We got so many sympathy tips.
那是因为人们都以为我们是被家暴的
Because people thought we were, like, battered women, okay?
划不来
It's not worth it.
为什么你的计划总是要造成身体伤害
Why do your plans always have to require bodily harm?
并不总是这样
They don't always.
水痘那次呢
Chicken pox?
他们在咬我
Ugh, they're biting me!
我什么感觉也没有啊
I can't feel anything at all.
也许他们不喜欢我的血
Maybe they don't like my blood.
在我脸上
It's on my face!
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
那是迄今为止最糟糕的情况
Goddamn. That was actually by far the worst.
是吗 比喝牛奶那次还糟糕吗
Really? Even worse than drinking that milk that time?
那可不 我不是说 我喜欢呕吐
Um, yeah. I mean, not that I like throwing up,
至少呕吐会简单点
but at least it was kind of easy.
罗德里克
Roderick?
我俩好像得了肠胃感冒
Um, I think we have the stomach flu.
我们需要回家
We need to go home.
你知道 他都没生气 还很关心我们
You know, he wasn't even mad, just, like, genuinely concerned.
他还是有点生气
He was kinda mad, though.
他是如此的好心肠 可爱的罗德里克
He has such a good heart, that Roderick.
你还好吗
Dude, are you okay?
我没事 我休息一下
I'm good. I just need a minute.
杰西 听着 你不能一直忍♥着
Jessie, look, you can't hold it in forever.
只管跑进去用他们的厕所就是了
Just run inside and use their bathroom.
我做不到 已经忍♥太久了
I can't, okay? It's already been too long.
几乎忍♥了三天 很严重了
This is getting serious. It's been almost three days.
如果你的肠子爆♥炸♥了怎么办
Like, what if your intestines, like, explode,
然后你全身中毒 然后你就死了
and then your whole body is poisoned and then you die?
那不会发生 好吗
That's not a real thing, okay?
你现在简直就是一坨屎
Dude, you are literally full of shit right now!
我警告你 你还不闭嘴的话
I swear to God, if you don't shut up...
-你知道你需要什么吗 -话梅干
- You know what you need, dude? - Prunes.
别这样 我认真的
Come on. Dude, I'm serious.
没什么事是梅干不能解决的
There's like nothing in this world that prunes can't fix.
才不是呢
That's not true. Like, at all.
百分之百的不可能
One hundred percent true.
品尝区
Yes. Sample aisle.
梅干
Prunes.
我看见了 小贼
I saw that, you little thief.
你刚刚叫我什么
What did you just call me?
我要买♥♥这个
I'm buying these.
他是这儿的工作人员吗
Does he work here?
当然不是 他不在这工作
Hell no, he doesn't work here.
行吧 没事了 走吧
All right. Come on. Just walk away.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go. Yeah?
别想了 他不值得
No, come on. He's not worth it.
-操♥他♥妈♥的 你 -等等 别这样
- Fuck it. Hey! - Wait. Don't.
你好 这里
Hey! Over here! Hi!
希望你看清楚我没有偷任何东西
Hope you're watching to make sure I don't steal anything.
并没有 我要买♥♥这些
Oh, no, that's right, I'm buying these!
你才没有买♥♥那些果子 那是偷窃
You're not buying those nuts. That's theft!
你站在那儿 然后吃吃吃
You stand over there and you eat and you eat.
你知道谁为你的行为买♥♥单吗 我
You know who pays for all that? Me!
还有所有在这里购物的人
And all the other people who shop here
他们为了防止像你这样的小偷而涨价
when they raise the prices to cover for thieves like you!
我们只是尝一口 我吃了三种果子
It's called sampling. I had like three nuts.
看看你这个小朋友 穿成这样
And your little friend here, dressed like that.
有点样子
Have some decency!
什么
What?
穿这样怎么了 外面很冷吗
Dressed like what? It's, like, a thousand degrees outside.
穿得像妓♥女♥ 小偷和妓♥女♥
Like a whore. Like a thief and a whore.
-你刚刚叫我们什么 -别装听不见
- What did you just call us? - You heard me.
回家吧 穿几件外套
Go home! Put some clothes on!
妓♥女♥是吗
Whores, huh?
好吧 也许不是你想干的那种 对吗
Okay. Probably not the kind you like to fuck, though, right?
我敢打赌还是我不够年轻
Not quite young enough I bet,
你个看起来就像个恋童癖的家伙
you fucking pedophile-looking jizz mop per.
该死的讨厌的想当警♥察♥的人
Fucking disgusting rent-a-cop wanna-be,
伍迪·艾伦式的混♥蛋♥脸
Woody Allen-looking dick face.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, dude!
我们要走了
We are leaving now,
只是因为我不想再浪费时间
but only 'cause I can't spend another second
对着你这张可怕的脸
looking at your dumb, hideous face
和你丑陋的脑袋
and your oddly-shaped head,
这可能是你恶心 腐烂 老透的身体上
which is probably the closest thing to a penis
最像个鸡♥巴♥的东西了 你个老不死的
on your disgusting, rotting, wilting body, you filth!
去死吧
Die!
滚出去
Get out of here!
再见
Bye!
这太疯狂了 你真是个混♥蛋♥
Dude! That was fucking crazy! You're such a bad ass!
我知道 去他妈的
Dude, I know! What a motherfucker! Fuck!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
等等 那不是保罗的车吗
Wait, isn't that Paul's car?
没错
Oh, yeah.
等等 过来 这里 过来
Wait, wait, come here. Dude, come on!
他经常对我这样
He used to do this shit to me
以前一起工作的时候
all the time when he worked with us.
电影精选列表