等等 保险措施 什么保险措施
Wait, safe? What safe?
我不知道
I don't know!
下面的保险箱 我没有钥匙
The safe down there. I don't have a key.
好 我们能
Okay, well then, we can just
把东西拿过来 然后撬开
take the whole thing and bust it open later.
它固定住了
It's bolted down!
这是不可能的 好吗
None of this is gonna happen, okay?
-不可能的 -该死 伙计
- Nothing's gonna work. - Damn it, dude!
-你要干嘛 -我不知道 我猜
- What are you gonna do? - I don't know. I guess,
-找个新地方住吧 -我去
- find a new place to live. - Shit!
至少给我们个他妈的三明治吧 我饿了
Can we at least have a fucking sandwich? I'm hungry.
-给我看看你的胸 -布兰登
- Show me your tit ties. - Brandon!
去你的
Fuck you.
你们自己做三明治吧 就是别搞乱了
You can make a sandwich, just don't make a mess.
-我刚打扫过 -胸 屁♥股♥
- I just cleaned up over there. - Titties, my ass!
拜托
Come on.
吃吧
Eat up.
可能要一段时间我们才能买♥♥得起吃的
Might be a while before we can afford food again.
布兰登 我觉得有人来了
Hey, Brandon, I think someone's coming.
我去 我去 躲 躲起来
Oh, shit! Shit! Go, go hide!
你们得藏起来 那是我老板
You gotta hide, that's my boss!
现在 进去 进去
Now, go on, go! Go, go!
老兄 他妈的搞什么啊
Dude, what the fuck?
你还在这干嘛
What are you still doing here?
我的天啊 老姐
Oh! Oh, my God! Dude.
什么 你看
What? Look.
你个骚♥逼♥给老子滚出去 我要关门了
Get your horny little ass outta here. I'll shut it down.
我去
Holy shit!
是那个操蛋的
That motherfucker.
那傻♥逼♥是布兰登的老板
That shithead is Brandon's boss.
可怜的布兰登
Yo, poor Brandon.
我不介意留下来关门
I don't mind staying and closing,
如果你觉得可以的话
if it's okay with you, sir.
事实上 我觉得不行
As a matter of fact, it's not okay with me.
我要做些事情 而且我喜欢一个人做
I need to get some work done, and I prefer to do it alone.
好 我把地拖完就行
Okay. I'll just finish with the floors then.
地板看起来还行 你可以走了
The floors look good. You can go.
-但我 -我说了 走
-But I... -I said go.
好的
Yes, sir.
你可以先把拖把放下 布兰登
You can put the broom away first, Brandon.
当然
Of course.
拖把放到杂物间里
The broom that goes in the closet.
拖把间
The broom closet.
伙计
Dude.
-我心脏病都要犯了 -闭嘴
- I almost had a heart attack. - Shut up.
-再见 老板 -拜拜
- See ya, sir. - Bye. Good-bye.
说够了 拜拜
Enough chatting. Good-bye.
他刚锁门了
He just locked the door.
-我们困在这儿了 伙计 -放松
- We're trapped in here. Dude. -Relax.
这儿
Here.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你好傻
You're so stupid.
伙计 什么时候轮到布兰登的上班
Dude, what time does Brandon's shift start?
我的天啊 我们完了
Oh, my God, we're so fucked.
他要在这多久 他妈的他在这干嘛啊
How long is he gonna be here? What the fuck is he doing?
伙计 去看看
Dude, go check.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
-我他妈的天啊 -什么
- Oh, my fucking God! - What?
看看这玩意儿 他还说我们是妓♥女♥
Look at that shit! And he called us whores!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我一直说
I always said
有些人表面道貌岸然 背地里龌龊不堪
it was the judgy ones that end up being the perverts.
我说中了吧
Didn't I?
对 太恶心了 你看到那玩意了吗
Yeah. That is so fucked up. Did you see that shit?
我不敢看
I can't.
-你还好吗 -不是吧
- Are you okay? - What?
没事 肚子痛而已 我没事
No, it's just a cramp. I'm fine.
-确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yep.
啊 我的天
Oh, my God.
老姐
Dude!
我很好 没事
I'm fine, okay? It's fine.
不 伙计 你一点也不好
No, dude, you're not fine.
你要拉肚子了吗 是真的吗
It's happening? Dude, is it happening?
没有
No!
我的天 好像是 我不知道
Oh, God, maybe! I don't know!
伙计 是的 准是那个三明治
Dude, it is! The sandwiches, dude! It was the sandwiches!
天哪 就是那个三明治害的
Oh, God, it was the sandwiches!
我憋不住了 要拉出来了
It's coming! It's coming right now!
不行 伙计 快冲去厕所
No, dude, run to the bathroom.
你冲过去还来得及 老姐
You'll make it if you run, dude.
我不行了 我要直接拉了
I'm not gonna make it. I have to just let it flow.
-不行 -我要直接拉了
- No! No! - I have to just let it flow.
我绝不能就这样让你在杂物间里
I will not let you be someone who shits your pants
拉到裤子上 快脱裤子
in a broom closet okay? Unbutton your pants.
-不行 不行 -你必须这么做
- No, no, no! - You have to. You have to.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
天哪 根本停不下来
Oh, God, it won't stop coming out.
-我要吐了 -把门关上
- I'm gonna throw up. - Close that door!
-不行 -这样会把整个屋子
- I can't! - It's gonna smell up
他妈的熏臭的 马上关门
the whole fucking place! Close that door right now!
怎么回事 嘿 谁在里面
What's going on here? Hey, who's in there?
我的天 伙计
Oh, my God, dude.
我把他弄死了 老姐 我把他吐死了
I killed him. Dude, I puked him to death.
没 他没事 晕过去了而已
No, he's okay. He's just knocked out.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我的天哪 好 妈的
Oh, my God. Okay, shit,
我们得离开这 马上
we gotta get out of here, like, now.
我们得走了
We need to go.
操 钥匙 钥匙 钥匙
Fuck! The keys! Keys! Keys!
-狗屎 -我去拿
- Shit! - I got 'em.
别踩到他
Body!
伙计
Dude.
我有预感这不是他老婆的胸
I have a feeling these aren't his wife's titties.
喂我
不是
Nope.
敲诈量刑有多重呀
How illegal is blackmail?
可能 中等吧
Like medium, I think?
好的 那我想出去以后 我们得
Okay, so I... think when we get outta here, we should...
出去一阵避避风头
leave town for a little while just to be safe.
对
Yeah.
你是说
Like...
今晚吗
tonight?
对 对 安全起见
Yeah. Yeah. Just to be safe.
你怎么说
What do you think?
我觉得
Oh, I think, um...
我觉得越早越好
I think the sooner, the better.
来吧
Come on!
这一把
This one.
把包给我
Gimme the bag.
好 给
Okay. Here.
还有这个
This one.
好 关门 关门
Okay, close, close.
我们手里有你的照片
和你老婆的电♥话♥号♥码
我们真的需要这笔钱
谢谢您啦
♪ 当日光消散 ♪
♪ When the lights go down ♪
♪ 你拥我入怀 ♪
♪ And you pull me close ♪
♪ 你让我 ♪
♪ You make me ♪
♪ 当日光消散 ♪
♪ When the lights go down ♪
♪ 我的世界火花飞溅 ♪
♪ My world explodes ♪
♪ 抱紧我 抱紧我 ♪
♪ Pull me on, pull me on ♪
♪ 我的心悬在你的指尖 ♪
电影精选列表