I know. Me, too. It's gonna be the best time.
最美好的生日
Best birthday ever.
太阳晒屁♥股♥啦 小懒鬼
Rise and shine, little sleepyhead.
几点了
What time is it?
上学时间到了
Time to get up for school.
我不想去学校
I don't wanna go to school.
当然 你运气不错
Well, you're in luck.
你退了学在餐厅工作
You quit school and you work at a diner
而且要干一整天
and you get to spend all day there.
听起来也很糟糕
That sounds awful, too.
是滴 不过
It is, but...
五天后我们就在海滩上啦
in five days, we're gonna be at the beach,
所以这才是个好消息
so that's something. Hmm.
达斯廷
Dustin!
-谁啊 -开门啊 操
- Who is that? - Come on, fellas! Damn!
兄弟 里面没人
Yo, ain't nobody here, dude.
绝逼有人 他们还能去哪
Somebody here. Where else they gonna be?
他们又他妈没工作
Ain't got no damn job.
我觉得是昨晚那个男的
I think it's that guy from last night.
-他和一个孩子一起 -开门呐
- He's with some kid. - Come on!
哥们 你知道你这样看起来很可疑吗
You know how suspicious you look in' right now, dude?
我他妈才不管我有多可疑呢
I don't give a fuck how suspicious I look!
大哥 里面没人
Man, ain't nobody home.
-哥们 你往哪跑呢 -嘿 嘿
- Dude, where you go in' now? - Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
我看到你了 嘿 看到你了
I see you! Hey, I see you!
你屁都没看到
You don't see no thin'!
妈♥逼♥的干啥呢他
What the fuck is he doing here?
那是窗户上的倒影
There's shades on the window.
兄弟 我看到人了
Bro, I just seen somebody.
-你看到个屁啊 -快点开门
- You can't see no thin'! - Hey! Open the door!
没钱我是不会走的
I'm not leavin' without my money!
操 我觉得他要撞门了 快 快
Fuck, I think he's trying to break the door down. Go, go!
兄台 别呀
Bro, don't do it!
-操 什么情况 -那些混♥蛋♥在哪呢
- What? What the... - Where those motherfuckers at?
你搞坏了我们的门 赔钱
You broke down our door! You gonna pay for that shit?
我赔个屁 达斯廷 瑞安
I ain't payin' for shit. Dustin! Ryan!
瑞安根本不住这 你想干嘛 大哥
Ryan doesn't even live here! What are you doing, man?
我要我的钱 就弄这
I'm getting my money, that's what!
啥钱啊 我♥操♥
What money? What the fuck?
嘿 达斯廷 老兄
Hey, yo, Dustin, man!
这他妈的是干啥呢 给老娘滚出去
Who the fuck is this? Get the fuck out of my house!
达斯廷出来把你的事解决了
Dustin, come out and deal with your shit, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的撞坏了我们的门
You broke our fucking door!
去他妈的门 听着 哥们 到这来
Fuck that door. Listen, bro, come here.
-滚出去 -这孩子是他妈的谁啊
- Get the fuck out! - Who the fuck is this kid?
听着 我要你这么干 听好了
Hey, listen. This is what I need you to do. Listen.
-弄到价值500美元的东西 -啥
- Get $500 worth of stuff. - What?
你敢碰任何东西 我就他妈的报♥警♥啦
You touch anything, I'm calling the fucking police!
-电♥话♥在哪 -这是我们的东西好吗
- Where's the phone? - This is our shit, okay?
达斯廷一毛钱都没有出
Dustin didn't pay for any of this!
-这个不错么 -大哥 这是我画的
- That's not bad. - Dude, I painted that!
你不能偷别人的画
You don't steal someone's painting!
你不能拿我的游戏机
Don't touch my Play Station!
-兄弟 我搞到个好东西 -不行
- Bro, I got something. - No!
-快来 -这他妈的是我的电视机
- Let's go. - This is my fucking TV!
我搞到个大电视 还是大屁♥股♥电视
I got a TV for you, bro. Big-ass TV, too!
搬 接着搬 继续 搬走吧
Oh, there you go! Go! Take it!
-行嘞 我就要这个 -拿走吧你
Hell yeah, I want this. Take it off my hands! Go!
滚你妈♥逼♥的
Get the fuck outta here.
谢谢你哦 拿走吧你
Thank you! Take it!
滚
Out!
-沙滩喔 -不要
- "Beaches"! - No!
-走了兄弟 -买♥♥彩票中大奖了是吧
- Yeah! Let's go, bro. - Big fucking lottery win, huh?
干的不错啊
Good job!
慢点 慢 慢 慢 好了
Chill! Wait, wait, wait! Come on, bro.
祝你们搬的愉快
Well, have fun picking this shit up!
来抬上去 一 二 三
Let's get it. One, two, three!
他妈的去搞古董拍卖♥♥吧你
Fucking call Antique Roadshow.
我们他妈的记住你车牌号♥了 二♥逼♥
We got your fucking license plate, idiot!
你最好别报♥警♥
Hey, You better not call the cops!
这是我跟瑞安的私人恩怨好吗
This shit's between me and Ryan, all right?
警♥察♥ 没人想报♥警♥ 二♥逼♥
The cops? No one wants that, bro!
-谢谢你 -我们不在乎
- Thank you! - We don't care!
他妈的一点都不在乎
No one fucking cares!
-这样一点用都没有 -拜
- It doesn't even fucking work! - Bye!
-再见咯 过得愉快 -谢谢
- Bye, have a nice day. - Thank you.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you!
别他妈的再来了 快你妈滚吧
Don't fucking come back! Get the fuck outta here, bro!
-操♥你♥妈♥ -操♥你♥妈♥逼
- Fuck you! - Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you, guys!
天哪 谁报♥警♥啦
Oh, God. Who called the cops?
所以这个叫托尼的人
So, this Tony person.
是你们的一个朋友吗?
He's a friend of yours?
我想说是的 我跟他有一点点熟
I mean, yeah, I kinda know the guy.
-有一点 -我们只是混在一起
- Kinda? - We just hooked back up.
我觉得我们一拍即合
I mean, I thought we were hitting it off.
一拍即合
Hittin' it off?
小朋友你是同性恋吗
Are you homosexual, son?
不是
No.
当然不是 我不是说同性恋不好啊
Not at all. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
好吧 那这个托尼是同性恋吗
Well, is this Tony person a homosexual?
我想问的是你对同性恋有意见吗
I mean, do you have a problem with homosexuals?
没有
No!
很希望你真没有 因为我是同性恋
Well, I sure hope not. 'Cause I'm a homosexual.
我真的很讨厌被歧视
I sure hate being discriminated against.
不 长官 我发誓 我爱同
No, Officer, I swear. I love homo...
性恋
...sexual s.
我不是同性恋 但是如果我是
I'm not one, but if I was,
我会为我的基情感到骄傲
I would be proud of my gayness.
爱就是爱
Love is love.
-你呢 -我 没有
- How 'bout you? - Me? No.
我的意思不是说我没想过 长官
I mean, not that I haven't had thoughts, sir,
但我从来没有对同性恋表现过恶意
but I've never acted on them.
我猜一定和本尼·布鲁斯特有关
I guess there was a thing with Benny Brewster...
你认识托尼这个人吗
Do you know this Tony person?
不认识
Hmm? No.
好
Right.
所以你们的意思是
So, what you're saying is
有个你们都认识的人
that someone you all know
早上7点到这拆了你们的门
came over here at 7:00 a.M., knocked down your door,
偷了你们的东西但是你们都不知道原因
and stole your stuff, and none of you know why?
好吧 看来是我错乱了
Well, I mean, call me crazy,
但是这有没有可能跟毒品赃款有关
but by any chance, this have anything to do with drug money?
没有 这里没人吸毒 长官
No. No one here does drugs, Officer.
那么你们介意我们四处查看一下吗
Then maybe you wouldn't mind if we took a look around?
顺便评估一下损失
Assess the damages?
看呐 看呐
Ah. Well, well.
不 长官 我向你保证没人去过那
No, Officer, no one went back there, I promise you!
坐下 女士
Ladies, sit down.
现在那里有一块大玻璃
Now, that is one big piece of glass.
那么像你们俩这样的女孩
Now, what would two girls like you
要这块大玻璃干啥子呢
be do in' with such a big piece of glass?
准备 开始
Ready, set, go!
我们是不是又打了个平手
Did we just tie again?
我不信我们又打平了
I can't believe we tied again.
杰西你真他♥娘♥的♥漂亮 我喜欢你的头发
Jessie, you're so goddamn pretty. I love your hair.
-我喜欢你的头发 -我也喜欢我的头发
- I love your hair! - I love my hair, too.
闻起来不错 你要不要闻一下
It smells so good. You wanna smell it?
真♥他♥妈♥的香啊
It smells so good!
买♥♥草莓味洗发水绝逼是个好主意
It was such a good idea to get that strawberry shampoo.
我们还要再来点
电影精选列表