驾驭的了这发型的人
who could actually rock this look right here.
我听不下去了
I don't wanna hear about this.
对啊 你的一头红毛
Yeah, you and Carrot Top.
欧美多认为红头发不吉利
你瞧好了
Well, you watch.
一两个月之内 这个发型必定会火
In a month or two, everybody's gonna be look in' like this,
但是到那时候
but guess what.
我又去引领新的潮流了
I'll have moved on to the next thing.
那你为什么不现在就去呢
Why wait when you can just move on now? You know?
讲真 哥们 我快饿死了
For real, bro, I'm getting hungry
看你这头发都像扭扭薯条了
just looking at them curly fries.
快给我们来点吃的
Hook us up, man!
幸亏我老板今天不在
Hey, you're lucky my boss is off today.
我去拿吃的
I'ma hook you up,
但是你下次得先打电♥话♥ 好吗
but next time you guys gotta call first, okay?
哥们 你老板哪天在的
Man, when isn't your boss off, bro?
我就没见到过他
I ain't never seen that dude.
我都以为你是经理了
I feel like you're the manager around this joint.
你就是老板啊兄弟
You're runnin' the shit, bro.
啥 经理
What? Ah, the manager.
经理
Manager.
我请你们吃 随便吃
I'ma hook y'all up. I'm hook in' y'all up!
想吃什么
What y'all want?
感觉好点吗
Feelin' better?
你去上厕所了吗
Did you go?
能不能别再说这事了
Can we please not talk about this?
去了吗
Did you?
杰西 讲真的 这太扯了
Jessie, seriously, this is getting ridiculous.
而且已经有点危险了
It's actually get tin' a little bit dangerous.
闭嘴好吗
Shut up about it, okay?
我在这上不了 得回家上
I can't go here. I'll go at home.
所以你真关心我的话
So if you care so much, hurry up
就他妈赶紧吃完三明治我们回家
and finish eating your fucking sandwich so we can leave.
原因呢
So?
-啥 -你说啥是啥意思
- What? - What do you mean, "What?"
这哥们为啥要抢我们东西
Why the fuck was this dude robbing us?
呃 你想说吗
Ah, right. You wanna...
不了 你来吧
Nah, man. You got this one, bro.
好吧
All right. Well...
你们还记得抢劫之前那晚吗
Y'all remember the night before the robbery and all that?
我们哥几个
Well, me and my boys
准备一起去卖♥♥点毒品
were fit tin' to go in on a pound together,
然后就发生了点状况
and it did not go as planned.
嘿 你确定是这吗
Yo, are you sure this is the right place?
是啊 地址在我手上呢
Yeah, man, I got the address right here.
要不我们敲门试试
Maybe we should try knocking.
好了 两个小学生
All right, baby boy.
把口袋里东西都掏出来
You're gonna empty your pockets,
货都给我
you're gonna gimme all of your shit,
然后从门廊滚开 有多远滚多远
and then you're gonna get the fuck off of this porch
听明白了吗
and out of the game. Got it?
卧♥槽♥ 达斯廷
Holy shit, Dustin.
你差点就被杀了
You realize you could've been killed.
是啊 太他妈可怕了
I know, dude. It was some scary shit.
还好捡回一条小命
Not that I'm glad that this happened,
但你们不能再贩毒了 还得去找个工作
but you need to stop dealing and get a job.
当然 就是这么打算的 对吧
For sure. I mean, that's the plan. Right?
嗯哼
Mmm-h mm.
但是
However--
我们创业还得要一段时间
It is gonna take us a minute to get our careers go in',
所以我可能得从这月房♥租里拿一点点钱
so I might need to borrow a little for rent this month.
天呐 达斯廷 一点点是多少
Jesus Christ, Dustin. How much is a little?
-全部 -什么
- All of it. - What?
你认真的吗 你用了我们房♥租的钱
Are you serious? You used your rent money for this?
嘿 推销就是这么做的
Yo, that's how selling works, man.
你得有钱才能赚钱
You gotta have money to make money.
没想到吧 我们自己房♥租还没着落呢
Guess what. We don't even have our own rent money.
-所以我们帮不了你 -鬼才信
- So we can't help you. -Bullshit! Uh-uh.
你们这周每天都上班
Y'all been working every day this week.
我知道你们的计划 海滩之旅啥的
I know you're roll in'. Talkin' 'bout beach trips and shit.
海滩 什么海滩
Beach? What beach?
加尔维斯敦而已 但也算吧
I mean, just Galveston, but still.
-你们吃屌♥去吧 -讲真的
- Y'all can suck a dick. - Seriously.
我不管你怎么做 达斯廷
Dustin, I don't care how you do it,
但你最好想办法给我弄到那笔钱
but you better come up with that money by the first
我都无语了
or I don't even know what.
好吗 现在请你带我回家
Okay? Now, will you please take me home
我要上厕所
so I can use the goddamn bathroom.
让开 让开
Move! Move!
给水壶灌满水很难吗 你们
How hard is it to fill up a goddamn water jug, people?
你要先洗澡 还是我先洗
Do you wanna shower first, or should I?
没有卫生纸了
There's no fucking toilet paper.
用这个
Here.
不要
No.
达斯廷 你去趟商店
Dustin, you need to go to the store.
该你买♥♥卫生纸了
You need to replenish the toilet paper.
你还没有拉屎吗
Oh! You still ain't gone doo-doo?
他妈的卫生纸没了
There's no fucking toilet paper!
你不需要卫生纸
You don't need toilet paper.
在浴缸里洗一下就好了 我就是这么做的
Just wash your butt in the shower. That's how I do.
我不想知道这个 你真恶心
I did not need to know that. You're disgusting.
行啊 如果你有水的话
Yeah, if we had any water!
什么时候停的水
When did the water get turned off?
-该死 -什么意思 你没交费吗
- Oh, shit. - What? Did you not pay the bill?
这个月的钱我们给过你了
We already gave you the money for this month.
我只是忘记了
Man, I forgot, dude.
-我有想过要做 真的 -不可理喻
- I meant to call, for real. - Oh, God. Unbelievable.
我讨厌今天
I hate this day.
我也是
Me, too.
我只想洗个热水澡 换身干净的衣服
I just wanna take a hot shower and put on some cozy clothes
然后一觉睡到星期一
and sleep until Monday.
能那样的话 让我做什么我都愿意
I'd give almost anything to do that right now.
我开始后悔买♥♥这趟旅行了
I'm kinda starting to regret buying this trip.
很抱歉发生的这一切
I'm really sorry all this is happening.
什么 安吉拉 不是的
What? Angela, hell no.
这全都怪我该死的哥哥 好吗
Look, all of this shit is 100 % my brother's fault, okay?
不管最后发生什么 他得处理好
And whatever ends up happening, he has to deal with it.
我们会去旅行的
You and I are going on this trip,
我们会看到蠢萌的海豚
and we're gonna see some motherfuckin' dolphins,
吸吸大♥麻♥
smoke some motherfuckin' ganja
还要在沙滩上吃甜甜圈
and eat some motherfuckin' dough nuts on the beach.
知道吗
Okay?
-好的 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
知道了
Okay.
-起来吧 我们走 -不
- Come on, let's go. - No!
不 兄弟 我们不用卖♥♥掉我们的裤子
No, man, we don't sell our own jeans.
应该是先偷了再卖♥♥的
We steal them first, and then we sell those.
我们去哪弄到300美元的牛仔裤
Where the hell are we supposed to get $300 jeans?
我不要这个
No, I'm good, man.
诺德斯特龙或内曼
Nordstrom's or Neiman's.
两所美国高档百货商店
-内曼吗 -有问题吗
- Neiman's? - What?
我不会从内曼·马库斯那里偷东西
I ain't stealing shit out of Neiman Marcus.
行吧 你宁愿去抢你最好的朋友
All right, so you'll rob your best friend,
也不去百货商店里偷吗
but you won't steal from a department store?
好朋友
"Best friend."
首先
Number one,
那是我第一次抢别人的东西
that was the first time I ever robbed anybody,
-抱歉抢了你的东西 -没事儿
- which I'm very sorry about. - We cool.
第二 看着我
Number two, look at me.
我可以借你们几件衣服
I can let y'all borrow some clothes.
电影精选列表