Yeah, we have to get more.
我们还有一点 应该还有很多
We still have some. Plenty, I think.
等我们用完了还要去买♥♥草莓味的
When we run out, we have to get strawberry again.
-你太聪明了 -你也很聪明
- You're so goddamn smart. - You're so smart, too.
-要不要来一发 -好啊
- Wanna make out? - Yes.
那么这是啥玩意儿
Well, what do we have here?
嘿 嘿 这智障电♥话♥坏了
Hey! Hey, the fucking phone isn't working!
这他妈让我们怎么打电♥话♥
How the fuck are we supposed to make a phone call?
警官 警官 打扰下
Ma'am? Ma'am, excuse me.
我们得打给工作的地方
Um, we have to call our work.
能不能借下你的手♥机♥ 就一下下
Can we please borrow your phone? It'll just take a second.
能听到吗
Can you hear me?
我们没硬币打电♥话♥
We don't have any quarters!
这智障电♥话♥都不收硬币的
There's not even a fucking place to put the quarters!
被叫收费是什么玩意
What the fuck is a collect call?
混♥蛋♥玩意
Asshole, dude.
卧♥槽♥ 我他妈要杀了我哥
Oh, my God, I'm gonna kill my fucking brother.
加一 还有我
Yeah, you and me both.
早跟他说过叫他收手了
I told him to stop with all this
他这智商能他妈当毒贩吗
because he's not fucking smart enough to be a drug dealer.
-是啊 -日了狗了
- Clearly. - Ugh! Goddamn it!
我就知道应该取消旅行的
I knew we should've returned the trip.
我就一直担心会有这种事情发生
This is exactly the type of thing that I was worried about.
我们被抢劫抢还进局子这种事吗
What, that'd we'd get robbed and go to jail for it?
是啊 这事真的一点都不出乎我意料
No, that something would happen, because it always does.
杰西 这事跟我们一点关系都没有
Jessie, this wasn't our fault. We had nothing to do with this.
是谁的错已经不重要了
It doesn't matter whose fault it is.
我们要被炒了 被炒就交不起房♥租
We're gonna get fired, we're not gonna be able to pay our rent,
被赶出来之后 我就得去阿肯色州
we're gonna get kicked out, and I'm gonna have to live
跟搞种族歧视的爷爷奶奶住在一起
with my fucking racist grandparents in Arkansas.
-这谁受的了啊 -好了好了 淡定
- I just can't do it! - Whoa, okay, okay. Relax.
淡定一下 坐下来
Relax, dude. Sit down.
好了
Okay.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
好了 没事了
There you go. You're all right.
好吧
Okay.
首先
First of all,
去阿肯色州是不可能的
I will kidnap you and take you to Mexico
我绑♥架♥你到墨西哥都不会让你去那
before I let you go to Arkansas, so that's just not gonna happen.
其次 罗德里克很喜欢我们 好吗
Second, Roderick loves us, dude, okay?
他才不会把我们炒了呢
He's not gonna fire us for this.
但他每次生气都是过几天就好了
but he'll get over it, he always does.
所以这都是小事
This is not a big deal.
-好 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
-你是对的 -是吧
- You're right. - Yeah.
-不就是局子吗 -就是
- It's just jail. - It's just jail.
-没事的 -就是
- It's fine. - Yeah.
-小事一桩 -就是
- It's not a big deal. - No.
闭上眼睛眯一会好了
Shut your eyes and get some rest, okay?
他们也不能把我们关多久
I mean, they can't keep us in here for long,
眼睛一闭一睁就完事了
so we will be out of here before you know it.
怎么
What?
站住 两位
Hold, ladies.
你在那 你在这
You're there, you're here.
锁上
Lock 'em up!
48小时之后
好了 两位小姐 走吧
All right, ladies. Let's go.
天呐 我想你了
Oh, my God, I missed you!
-唷 -哦我♥操♥
- What up? - Oh, my shit!
你♥他♥妈♥是在跟我开玩笑吧
Oh, you've gotta be fucking kidding me, bro!
达斯廷 他他妈在这边干嘛
What the fuck is he doing here, Dustin?
-淡定淡定 -还叫我们淡定
- Calm down. Take it easy. - Take it easy?
你抢劫我们 我们反倒蹲了两天局子
We spent two days in juvie 'cause of your robbing ass!
你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛
What the fuck are you doing here?
对不起 好吧 都是误会
I'm sorry, okay? It was a misunderstanding.
我不是故意
I ain't even mean to...
你难道不是故意破门抢我们东西吗
You didn't mean to break down our door and fucking rob us?
好吧 姐们对不起
Yeah, about that. I'm sorry, man.
-那是我犯蠢了 -想知道什么是蠢吗
- Hey, that shit was stupid. - You wanna know what's stupid?
在局子里两天没上厕所
Not being able to use the goddamn bathroom for two days
那他妈才蠢
because you're in fucking jail!
-你还没上吗 -跟你讲了我上不了
- You didn't go yet? - No, I told you I couldn't.
我以为你昨晚去过了
I thought you went last night.
那地方一点隐私都没有
There's no privacy in that place.
-那可不太健康啊 -没事
- Dude, that's not healthy. - No shit!
没屎吗
"No shit"?
我刚懂 你可太逗了
I just got... That's why you my boy.
滚 你觉得这很好笑吗
Hell no. You think this is funny?
你们两个智障可能害我们被炒鱿鱼了
We're probably fired because of your dumb asses.
-操 把手♥机♥给我 -我智障吗
- Fuck! Gimme your phone. - My dumb ass?
-是 就是你 -我♥干♥嘛了
- Yeah, you! - What did I do?
-是你们的毒品被发现的 -呜啦呜啦
- Y'all had all the drugs. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
天气不错啊 警官
Good day, Officer.
是你这个小基友
You're the one whose little friend here
早晨七点钟在院子里大喊大叫
was yelling in our yard, waking up our neighbors,
把邻居都吵醒了
oh, and robbing our goddamn house
还把我们的家给他妈的抢了
at 7:00 in the fucking morning!
我真对不起你 你别再提那档子事了
I'm sorry about that. Don't be bringing' that shit up again.
同样也是我
And here I am
把你们两个蠢蛋从局子里保出来了
signing your little teenybopper asses out of juvie,
能不能别再为难他了
so why don't you ease up off your boy?
谢谢你哦 达斯廷 真谢谢
Thank you, Dustin. Really, thank you so much.
他要见我们
He's gonna see us.
真的吗 他怎么说 有没有生气
Really? What did he say? Was he pissed?
他只说了我们得穿制♥服♥ 还得给他个
He just said that we should come dressed and we better have
-无懈可击的理由 -太好了
- a damn good excuse. - Oh, God. Thank God.
谢天谢地 很不错吧
Oh, well, thank God. Ain't that nice?
那二位女士 我们能出发了吧
Now, can we please go, ladies?
是啊 上路吧
Yeah, let's do that, bro. Let's jam.
谢谢哦 赶紧走吧
Thank you. Let's get outta here, baby.
嘿 声音关小点
Yo, can you turn this shit down?
嘿 她在跟你说话呢
Yo, she's fucking talking to you!
搞毛
Really?
嘿
Hey!
你们要去干嘛
Hey, where are you going?
你觉得呢 到饭点了
What's it look like? Fittin' to get our grub on!
达斯廷 我们能不能直接回家了
Oh, Dustin, come on. Can't we just go home? Please?
在局子里呆了两天
You been in the slam for two days.
你别告诉我你不饿
You can't tell me you ain't hungry.
我是饿了
I'm hungry.
我们没时间了 得赶紧回家准备上班
We don't have time. We have to go home and get ready for work.
还有六小时才轮我们呢
We don't have to be there for six hours.
我得上厕所
I have to use the bathroom.
你真走运 里面就有厕所
Oh, lucky you. They got a bathroom inside.
嘿 你们两个这两天太惨了
Look. This is the least I can do for you girls
就当是请你们吃饭啦
after what y'all been through.
哦 就是去蹭布兰登的三明治吗
What, let Brandon give us free sandwiches?
我刚把你们送狱里保释出来
I just bailed y'all asses out of jail.
你只是签个字把我们从少管所领出来而已
No, you signed us out of the juvie holding cell,
还是在我们整整待了两天之后
after we sat out the cost of our tickets.
那现在就让我当个好哥哥
And here I am being a good dude
请你们吃顿饭了吧
and get tin' y'all fed and stuff.
来吧 进去吃饭吧
Now, come on, man. Let's go eat.
姐们 三明治哎
Dude. Sandwiches.
卧♥槽♥ 几个惯犯又来照顾我生意了
Ah, shit! Look at these jailbirds all up in my biz!
你帽子底下什么玩意
What the fuck is under your hat?
新发型 怎么样 喜欢吗
Oh, yeah, my new 'do. You like? What do you think?
-不 -不知道哎
- No. - I don't know.
可能对造型有点提升吧
It's maybe an improvement.
告诉你 如果在九十年代
I'm tell in' you, the '90s are back, and I happen to be
我会是唯一一个
one of the only persons
电影精选列表