也许我们是决定了
Yes, maybe we do.
也许什么
Maybe do...
什么
What?
你的香蕉上
Oh, um... your Banana.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah. Mmm-h mm.
我们可以做 但我们真的需要你
We do. But we do need this
帮我们一个非常 非常小的忙
very, very tiny favor from you.
-很小的 -很小的
- So tiny. - So tiny.
该死 你们还行吗
Damn. Y'all a'ight?
我他妈的怕死了 哥们
No, I'm fuckin' scared, bro.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
做两个深呼吸
Take a couple deep breaths.
好了
Yeah.
伙计 你很厉害啊
Man, you're pretty good at this.
哪有 伙计
Nah, man.
我们都很厉害的 我们是队友
We pretty good at this, us. We a squad.
真的吗
For real?
我去 走吧
Damn, let's go!
-胡说 -什么
- Bullshit. - What?
我不信你
I don't believe you.
你们是说要是我给你们收银台的钱
Y'all are saying if I give you the register money...
我们就骑你的香蕉
We'll ride your Banana.
好吧 你们都知道在说我的鸡♥巴♥是吗
Okay, y'all know that's my dick?
-是啊 -是啊 我们知道 行吗
- Yes! - Yes! Yes, we know, okay?
-你做还是不做 -我想做 但
- Are you gonna do it or not? - I mean, I would, but...
我觉得你们都是狗屎
me thinks y'all are full of shit.
好 那不如
Okay. Well, um, how about,
我们露个胸当作开胃小菜咯
we show you our boobs now as a teaser,
就是告诉你我们不是瞎说
just to show you that we're not fucking around.
我要摸一下
I wanna touch 'em.
好 你能抓一个 隔着衣服 不准捏
Okay. You can cup one boob, over the shirt, no squeezing.
每人一个 还是总共一个
One boob each, or one boob total?
每人一个 但我们拿到钱以前就这样了
One each. But that's it until after we get the money.
我还要看你们俩亲热
I wanna see y'all make-out, too.
-休想 -休想 老兄
- No! - No! Dude!
你们在房♥间里一直有做
You do it all the time in your room.
我听到了
I hear you!
好吧
Okay, um...
好吧
Well...
如果你肯
Well, if you, um...
帮我们这个非常非常小的忙的话 那么
do this very, very tiny favor for us, then,
你听到的那些事情
all that stuff that you hear...
你都可以参与进来
you can join in.
好 我是说 行
Okay. I mean, yeah...
很不错 我觉得
that's tight. I think...
是吗 好酷
Yeah? Oh, cool.
我或许可以做下安排
Yeah, I could maybe make some arrangements.
待在那儿
Stay there.
我在这儿 没动
I'm staying. I ain't movin'.
-我不知道我们要 -别 嘘
- I didn't know we were... - No, shh.
我去 我的天啊 我去
Holy shit! Oh, my God! Oh, shit!
是抢劫啊 这是他妈的抢劫啊
There's a robbery! This is a fucking robbery!
神呐 我还不想死 求你别射我
God, I do not wanna die! Please do not shoot me!
抢劫吗 我去 我去
Robbery? Oh, shit! Shit!
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
好 好 好
Yes. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
冷静 冷静 好 好
Bring it down, bring it down. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
手♥机♥ 对 对
Uh... Phone, yes! Yes.
这是好老的手♥机♥了
It's an old-ass phone.
我是说 我都不知道它还
I mean, I don't even know if it's...
对 你 给你了 抱歉
Yes, you, you got it. Sorry.
你想要的都拿去 请
You got what you came for. Please.
钱 我擦 钱呢
The money! Shit, obviously.
我他妈的还没遇过这种事 要疯啊
I've never fucking done this shit. It's crazy.
他妈的收银台 对啊
The fucking register! Of course!
你是要抢我吗
I was, like, are you robbing' me?
我都不知道
I didn't even know!
走过去 走过去 我知道了
Movin' along, movin' along! I got you.
这是真的
This is real right here! Um...
你们有袋子吗
Uh, do you have a bag?
你们有 像是 抢劫袋之类的吗
Do you have, like, a robber's bag
要把钱放进去啊
to put the cash into?
放锡箔或食物袋里面就可以了 屁♥眼♥
Just put it in foil or a doggie bag, butthole!
- 好 我去 好 - 达斯廷吗
- Yes, sir! Oh, shit! Okay. - Dustin?
哪一个 锡箔 伙计
Which one? Foil, man!
他妈的干嘛呢 达斯廷 瑞安
What the fuck? Dustin? Ryan?
达斯廷 你个傻♥逼♥ 明显就是你
Dustin, you dumb-ass, it's obviously you!
把这破玩意儿摘下来
Take that shit off your head!
这他妈的就是你的手指啊
That's clearly your fucking finger,
所以你可以把这东西摘下来了
so you can put that shit down!
瑞安 停下 伙计 我们知道是你
Ryan, quit it, dude! We can tell it's you,
很明显啊 还带这些傻♥逼♥面具
obviously, with these stupid fucking masks!
这玩意儿是我的吗 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Is this shit mine? You son of a bitch!
他妈的干嘛呢
What the fuck?
他妈的干嘛呢 抱歉 老兄
What the fuck? Sorry, dude.
抱歉吗
Sorry?
你们刚要抢劫我 那不怎么样
Y'all just tried to rob me! That is not cool!
没叫警♥察♥抓你们这些蠢货是你们走运了
Hey, you're lucky we didn't call the cops on you dumb asses!
所以这就是你们找租金的计划吗
So this was your plan for rent, huh?
抢个操蛋的店子
Rob a goddamn store?
-租金吗 -要是有人看到你们怎么办
- Rent? - What if someone had seen you?
你知道你可能中枪吗
You realize you could've been shot!
伙计 那不会发生的
Man, that wouldn't have happened.
真的吗 因为这已经发生了
Really? 'Cause it already happened
他妈的这周就有一次
one fucking time this week!
不一样 我在试着做生意
That was different, yo! I was trying to start a business.
你在试着做毒品贩子
You were trying to be a drug dealer!
99%的毒品贩子都被拿枪的给抢了
99 percent of drug dealing is getting robbed at gunpoint.
你们没看过《好家伙》 吗
Have you never seen Goodfellas?
-大毒枭 -疤面煞星
- Blow. - Scarface.
-还有不羁夜 -啥
- Even Boogie Nights. - What?
- 结局那会儿 - 对 对
- The end. - Oh, yeah, yeah,
有疯子和鞭炮的结局那会儿
the end with the crazy dude and the firecrackers.
卖♥♥毒品不是生意 达斯廷
Drug dealing is not a business, Dustin.
那很蠢 而且你永远不会有好结果的
It's idiotic and it clearly never turns out well for you.
嘿 你们在这都好吧
Hey, y'all do in' all right in here?
好像和计划的有出入
It look like things didn't go as planned.
是啊 我们就要出去
Uh, yeah, we gonna go ahead and get outta here
还有 别见怪 好吗
and, um, no hard feelings, right? Yeah?
好的 不错哦
All right, cool.
大家晚安 注意安全 很危险的
Y'all have a good night. Be safe, it's dangerous and...
你看
Look...
布兰登 我很抱歉
Brandon, I am so sorry, like...
好
Yeah.
我知道他是我哥哥
I know he's my brother,
但这件事和我们没关系
but we had nothing to do with this.
关租金什么事 他拿不出租金吗
What was that about rent? Does he not have it?
事实上
Actually, um...
我们都拿不出
None of us do.
啥 我是你们的室友啊
What? I'm your roommate!
你们为什么不告诉我呢
Why wouldn't you tell me that?
好吧 我们本来正要告诉你的
Yeah, that's what we were trying to do
就是收银的钱啊
with the register money.
得说一下 这是个好主意
Which is still a good idea, by the way.
你说的是你要买♥♥比基尼 不是作租金
You said you needed bikinis, not rent money.
这些钱也不够付租金啊
There's not enough in there to cover it.
-那有多少 -我不知道 50美元吧
- How much is there? - I don't know, like $50.
你们来之前我做了点保险措施
I did the safe drop Before you guys got in here.
伙计 你以为我们要买♥♥
Dude, what kind of broke-ass bikinis
什么露屁♥股♥的比基尼
did you think we were gonna buy?
电影精选列表