Who the fuck pisses in the middle of a drug deal?
我去 我要给他老二一拳 我才不管呢
I'll go. I'll punch him in the dick. I don't give a fuck.
女士们 你们其中一个明天早上休息
Ladies. I need one of you to take off tomorrow morning.
我已经答应了换班给克丽丝特
I may have promised a shift to Crystal.
不 对不起 不行
No, sorry. Can't do it.
我们得赚房♥租
We have to make rent money.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你俩都至少排了10次班了
You're on the schedule at least 10 times.
就这一次换班 谁来当个好人
It's only one shift. Who's gonna be the good guy here?
大哥 她是个女主人
Dude, she's a hostess.
她甚至不知道如何侍候客人
She doesn't even know how to wait tables.
至少我会来上班 并且还是清醒的
At least I show up. And sober.
这是不可能的 别想了
It's not gonna happen, so get over it.
好了 女士们 够了
Okay, ladies, that's enough.
对不起 克丽丝特 下次吧
I'm sorry, Crystal. Another time.
行 反正我还是会过来
It's fine. I may just come in anyway,
以防她们来不了 把一切都搞砸了
for when they screw you by not showing up.
注意措辞
Language.
顺便说一下 你的8号♥桌还有3个客人
By the way, you have three down on table eight.
你需要两个拉拉队 混♥蛋♥
You're gonna need two boosters, asshole.
-杰西 杰西 -这边请
- Jessie. Jessie. - Right this way.
别让我明天不得不打电♥话♥叫她来 行吗
Don't give me a reason to have to call her in tomorrow, okay?
早上按时过来
Be here in the morning.
我们会的
We will.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
我会和瑞安一起去
I'm gonna go with Ryan
确保它像预期的那样完成
and make sure it goes down like it is supposed to.
相信我 兄弟 我正在努力
Trust me, man. I'm trying.
但是我们刚说的钱数额太大了
But that's a lot of money we talk in' about here.
我的钱也砸进去了
Hey, my money's in this shit, too.
我的也是 看见了吗
Yeah, and mine. See?
我们都在这里面
We're all in this together.
从现在开始
From here on out, we're not just
我们不再是一群进账一英镑的家伙了
a bunch of dudes go in' in on a pound.
我觉得
I feel like...
话说的可能太早
And maybe it's too soon to say,
但我觉得你们都是我的队友
but I feel like y'all are my squad.
兄弟 我需要一个新的阵容
Man. I been needing a new squad.
我们的团队建立在一个基础之上
We are gonna build our squad on one thing:
信任
Trust. Oooh!
我刚才所说的就是信任 兄弟们
Trust. That's what I'm talk in' 'bout, baby!
兄弟
My boy!
兄弟 信任
Yeah. Trust, man.
好了 现在去喝一杯 放松一下
All right. Now, go on, have a drink, chill out.
事情办完后我会通知你的
I'll let you know when the deed is done.
发生什么了
What up?
我们会通过瑞安的电♥话♥找你的
Oh, and we'll hit you up from Ryan's phone, man.
你儿子快下班了
Your boy's almost outta minutes.
工作怎么样
How was work?
像往常一样垃圾 那是怎么回事
Shitty as usual. What was that about?
简单来说 你的大哥哥要赚大钱了
Oh, let's just say that your big bro is about to make bank!
我和我的兄弟才赚一磅钱 廉价得要命
Me and my boys go in' in on a pound, cheap as fuck.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
达斯廷 我以为你已经不贩卖♥♥毒品了
Dustin, come on. I thought that you quit dealing?
什么 我只是在等一个适宜的商机
What? I was waiting for the right business opportunity.
我已经等到了
And I gots it.
好吧 小心点 行吗
Well, be careful, okay?
贩毒很危险
Dealing's dangerous.
我们现在要走了
We're gonna bounce now.
你们会晚一点起床吗 怎么了
Y'all gonna be up later? What's up?
不 不会 因为我们明天还要工作
No, we're not, 'cause we actually have to work tomorrow.
-所以小声点 -你们都糟透了
- So keep it down. - Sucks for y'all.
等我们下个礼拜在海滩的时候就不是喽
Not when we're at the beach next week.
啥玩意
Do what?
啥海滩
What beach?
-加尔维斯敦 -你们咋这样呢
- Galveston. - How'd y'all swing that?
这就叫工作
It's called a J-O-B.
恶心
Gross.
-加尔维斯敦是个垃圾地方 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Galveston's a piece of shit. - Fuck you!
你们咋不去德斯丁 那里还没那么远
Why don't y'all go to Destin? It's not that much further.
因为我们可没有富爸爸给我们报销
Well, we don't all have rich daddies to pay
像你们这些土豪一样去佛罗里达玩的费用
for our bougie-ass vacations to fuckin' Florida, okay?
-土豪 -兄弟
- Bougie! - Man,
要我告诉你们多少次
how many times I gotta tell y'all.
他不再给钱我花了
He don't pay for my shit no more.
我得自给自足了
I gotta work for my allowance.
走吧 靓仔
Come on, pretty boy.
操蛋东西
What an asshole.
你哥哥也是 去他们的
Your brother, too. Fuck them all, dude.
操 我好累啊 我♥操♥
Fuck, I'm tired, man. What the...
-卧♥槽♥ 敲他妈♥逼♥的门啊 -你敲门啊
- Whoa! What the fuck? - Fucking knock!
靠 你们在这干啥呢
Damn. What are y'all do in' in here anyway?
我在后面听到一点羞羞的东西
I heard some sexy stuff back there.
-滚你妈♥逼♥的 -我想问你一件事
- Get the fuck out! - I wanna ask you something.
你想干啥
What do you want?
我怕你忘了就想告诉你一声
I just wanted you to know, in case you forgot,
我和你哥睡一个房♥间
I share a room with your brother,
我真不觉得
and I really don't think
你想让你哥看到这个东西
you'd want him to see something like this,
在我的电脑里
right here, on my computer.
那不是我的屁屁 伙计
That's not me, dude.
你咋不转个身证明一下不是你的屁屁嘞
Why don't you turn around and prove it?
我去 滚吧你
Eww! Get the fuck out!
我知道这是安吉拉的大屁♥股♥
I know that's Angela's butt.
这正好可以当做今晚的满月 每晚才对
It's fit tin' to be a full moon tonight. And every night!
也能当作我房♥里的满月
It's always gonna be a full moon in my room!
-拜 再见 拜拜 -靠
- Bye! Good-bye! Bye! - Damn!
你想什么时候用我的电脑都可以哦
And you can use my computer anytime you want,
-但请把照片还给我 -不行 滚吧
- but please give me that back! - No! Fuck off! No! Bye!
上帝 我们和一群二♥逼♥生活在一起
Jesus. We live with idiots.
这些衣服好像昨天就该洗了
These need to be washed, like, yesterday.
好吧 我们可以早点出发
Well, we can leave early,
正好经过你最爱的自助洗衣店
go by your favorite Laundromat.
去你的
Fuck you.
我想知道有多少家伙
I wonder how many guys
不得不担心他们的洗衣篮
have to worry about their boxers
在洗衣店被变♥态♥狂偷了
being stolen by creepy perverts at the Laundromat?
-我确定一个都没有 -是的 显然没有
- None, I'm sure. - No, obviously not,
我们不得不担心的依然是我们现实生活
and yet this is still real-life shit that we have to worry about
当时我们需要洗衣服的时候
when we wanna wash our clothes.
不仅恶心而且他妈的很贵
It's not only gross, it's fucking expensive.
等我们有了自己的房♥子
When we get our own place,
我唯一关心的就是有一台洗衣机
the only thing that I care about is having a washing machine.
等你18岁那年你应该合法收养了我
When you turn 18 you should just, like,
然后我们可以继续搞下去
legally adopt me so we can go ahead and move out already.
你个傻瓜 我好像只比你大四个月而已
I'm like four months older than you, you goof.
再说达斯廷好像也不可能跟别人说
Plus, it's not like Dustin's gonna tell anyone.
你现在可以走了
Like, you could just leave.
或许不会 但是总之
Probably not, but either way,
你不能留下我一人跟这俩玩意儿在一起
you cannot leave me alone here with these two,
因为绝逼是要死人滴
'cause I will literally die.
杰西 我已经告诉过你上百次了
Jessie, I have told you, like, a hundred times,
没有你我哪儿也不会去的 好吗
I'm not going anywhere without you, okay?
我们要走就一起走
When we move out, we move out together.
姐妹 海豚啊
Dolphies, dude.
海豚
Dolphies.
我的天啊 我们快要看到真正的海豚了
My God, we're gonna see real dolphins soon.
我好开心 你开心吗
Oh, I'm so excited. Are you happy?
何止开心 我已经着了迷了
Happy? I'm obsessed with this trip.
一直在想着这次旅行
I can't stop thinking about it.
我懂 我也是 这将成为最美好的时光
电影精选列表