你已经找到卡森 德鲁了
You've reached Carson Drew.
请留言
Please leave a message.
真奇怪
That's weird.
老爸 是我
Hey, Dad, it's me.
我没有收到你的短♥信♥ 打电♥话♥给我
I didn't get a text from you. Call me.
逮到你了
Busted.
看看 看看
Well, well.
看看我们抓到了谁
Now what do we have here?
你不觉得你有点反应过激了吗
Don't you think you're overreacting just a little?
-我抓到你私闯民房♥ -那不是房♥子
- I caught you breaking into their house. - It wasn't the house.
那是车♥库♥
It was the garage,
我只是想看看车上有没有证据
and I was only trying to see if the car had any evidence
能联♥系♥上双榆宅邸
to connect it with the haunting of Twin Elms.
顺便提一下 还真有
Which, by the way, it does.
好吧
Oh, yeah. Uh...
粉红色的火烈鸟漆
Pink flamingo paint.
可真是证据确凿啊
Damning evidence, if I ever saw any.
对 事实上 确实证据确凿
Yeah, actually, it is damning evidence.
老天爷啊 南希 你又来
Cheese and rice, Nancy, again?
还戴着手铐 认真的吗
Handcuffs, really?
别担心 汉娜
Don't worry, Hannah.
我开始觉得银白色是我的幸运色了
I've started thinking nickel's my color.
你侄女被我抓到
Your niece here was caught
擅闯巴恩斯家
breaking into the Barnes household.
-真的吗 -取决于你怎么定义 真
- Is that true? - Depends on how you mean "true."
南希 我明确告诉过你
Nancy, I explicitly said,
在我到之前别进车♥库♥
"Don't go into the garage till I get there."
等等 你知情
Wait. You knew about this?
对 我跟她说过
Yeah. I told her about it.
对 在副警官派崔克
Uh, yeah, after Deputy Patrick
前几晚检查了双榆宅邸后
checked out Twin Elms the other night,
他建议我们去
he suggested we go to, uh...
去调查巴恩斯的奔驰车
Uh... Go investigate the Barnes' Mercedes.
我不想南希再惹上麻烦
I didn't want Nancy to get in trouble again,
所以我告诉她我会跟她一起去
so I told her I'd go over there with her.
一定是我们交流出了差错
Must have gotten our signals crossed.
我以为副警官派崔克放我鸽子了
I thought Deputy Patrick left me hanging,
所以我决定自己进去看看
so I decided to take a look myself.
带着开锁装置去看是吗
With a lock pick set?
持有开锁装置是合法的吧
It's perfectly legal to own lock picks.
你用来开别人家是锁就不合法了
Up until the point where you stick them in someone else's lock.
听着 我能为南希担♥保♥
Look, I can vouch for Nancy.
抱歉 但是祝你好运
Sorry. Good luck with that.
如果你让她走
If you let her go,
我保证她会乖乖回家不再惹麻烦
I'll make sure she gets home without any more trouble.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened in there?
我不会让我的上司
Wasn't gonna let my boss
一周内逮捕镇上最勇敢的孩子两次
arrest the bravest kid in town twice in one week.
从来没人反抗过巴恩斯家族
No one's ever stood up to the Barnes family before.
那是因为从来没人会那么蠢
Because no one's ever been that dumb.
你昨晚在哪
Where were you last night?
我说了 我在贝丝家
I told you. I stayed at Bess'.
是吗 那为什么贝丝的妈妈
Really? Then why did Bess' mom
认为贝丝和我们在一起
think that she was staying with us?
因为 因为贝丝 乔治和我
'Cause... 'Cause Bess, George, Helen and I
闯入了高中
broke into the high school
用化学实验室的设备分离出了
and used the chem lab to isolate a hallucinogenic drug
使弗罗拉看到鬼魂的迷幻药
that's making Flora see ghosts,
但我们把所有东西都放回了原位
but we left everything the way we found it...
这不是重点
That's not exactly the point.
南希 你失去控制了
Nancy, you are out of control.
你不能随心所欲
You can't just do whatever you want
然后料想能逍遥法外
and expect to get away with it.
看 我打了几个电♥话♥
Look... I made some calls.
巴恩斯四天前在阿斯本的
Barnes family checked in to the
派克度假村入住了
Pike's Resort in Aspen four days ago.
至今没有离开
Haven't left since.
所以海伦是对的 但是
So, Helen was right, but...
-谁开车去的双榆宅邸 -我不知道
- Who was driving that car to Twin Elms? - I don't know.
我还在想办法查清楚
I'm still trying to figure that out.
警♥察♥在努力工作
The police are doing their job,
但下次你想非法入室前
but next time you think about pulling a B&E,
先给我打个电♥话♥
try giving me a call first.
镇上有一些人还真挺在乎这事
There's some people in this town who actually care.
好了 这次你真的被禁足了
Okay, this time you are really grounded.
别再搞什么虚假的过夜或者鬼屋或者
No fake sleepovers or haunted houses or...
尤其是搞调查了
Especially investigations.
我还要没收你的长板
And I'm confiscating your long board.
我爸给你打电♥话♥了吗
Has Dad called you?
没 但是我们通常在午饭过后再争吵
No, but we don't usually argue until after lunch.
怎么了 你是说他还没给你打电♥话♥吗
Why? You mean he hasn't called you?
-没 -从什么时候开始的
- No. - Since when?
喂 南希 怎么了
Hey, Nance. What up?
我爸已经十五个小时
My dad hasn't texted or returned a call
没联♥系♥我和汉娜了
from me or Hannah in 15 hours.
你知道这有多奇怪 内特
You know how weird that is, Nate.
我们定了规矩的
We have a rule.
睡前最后一件事和早起第一件事就是通话
Last thing at night and first thing in the morning.
你知道 没有例外的
You know, no exceptions.
对 我也没有他消息
Yeah, I haven't heard from him either.
这个嘛 也许营地手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
Well, maybe there's no cell service at the campsite.
营地 我
Campsite? I...
我以为你说他 我以为他在旅馆
I thought you said he... I thought he was at a hotel.
不 不
No, no.
你♥爸♥去见的那个家伙 欧文 麦克森
This dude that your dad's meeting, Owen Michaelson,
只有你和他去野营他才愿意成交
will only close the deal if you go camping with him.
真正的野营 背着背包带着水壶那种
Like real camping. Like backpacks and canteens.
那边手♥机♥信♥号♥♥可糟糕了
The cell service is probably terrible there.
但这不是他的作风
But that's not like him.
我是说 自从母亲过世后
I mean, ever since Mom died
他打电♥话♥给我比我打给他更多
he's been even more anal about calling me than I am.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
抱歉 亲 我不知道他还没告诉你
I'm sorry, hon. I didn't realize he hadn't told you.
我被这些建火车的材料给烦死了
I got caught up in all this train paperwork
忘记了关心你
and didn't think to check on you.
我没有履行好我教父的责任
I'm falling down on my godfather duties.
如果他打来 我会让他跟你谈的
If he calls, I will make sure that you talk to him.
好吧 内特 谢了 -没事
- Okay, Nate. Thanks. - Sure thing.
好吧 谁会被惦记着呢
Well, who'd have thunk?
卡森在野营 真是松了一口气
Carson camping. Huh, that's a relief.
预订房♥间
天空景观酒店
确认书
没有电♥话♥号♥码
No phone number.
-喂 -我们找到了香料公♥司♥
- Hey. - We found the spice company.
贝丝和我现在正准备用自己的方式
Bess and I are suiting up to go con our way
进入他们的档案室
into their records room right now.
他们永远不知道是谁痛击了他们
They'll never know what hit them.
你听起来怪怪的
You sound weird.
我爸已经十八个小时没消息了 我是说
My dad hasn't called in 18 hours. I mean...
事情不对劲 但是我又没办法插手
Something's off and I can't put my finger on it.
你是第六感通常是对的 德鲁
Your gut is usually right, Drew.
当你有疑问时 就跟着感觉走
When in doubt, listen to it.
好 我会记住的
Yeah, I'll keep that in mind.
天啊 你吓到
Holy cow! You scared...
喂 你还好吗 发生了什么
Hey, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you okay? What happened?
没事
Yeah.
我知道我是你现在最不想见到的人
I know I'm the last person you wanna see right now,
但是我和德里克分手了
but I broke up with Derek.
我都不知道你有这个想法
Wow. I didn't know you had it in you.
他做了什么
But what did he do?
什么都没做 是我提的
电影精选列表