in her worst enemy.
对吗
Huh?
对不对
Huh?
-可算了吧 -我也算了 抱歉
- Yeah, no... - Oh, no, sorry.
打死我也不要
Hard pass.
来得正好 我做了晚餐
Perfect timing. I made dinner.
-你又干了什么好事 -啥也没做啊
- What did you do now? - Nothing.
我的意思是 今天的意外指数为零
I mean, today has been incident-free.
当你和其他犯人一起当苦力时
It's kind of hard to get in trouble
想惹麻烦还挺难的 所以
when you're working on a chain gang. So...
你懂的
Yeah.
除此之外 你看
Besides that... Look!
-赶快开动吧 -好吧
- Get right in it. Yeah. - Okay.
-坐这里 小心别绊到 -好的
- Sit right here. Don't trip. - All right.
今晚 您将品尝到
Tonight, you'll be eating
猎人式烩鸡
chicken cacciatore...
佐以二重焗烤土豆和
...with twice-baked potatoes and...
然后你还想干嘛
And what are you gonna...
你这次又干什么了 讲真的 怎么回事
What did you do this time? Seriously, what's going on?
好吧 那个 我知道被禁足了
Okay, so, you know, I know I'm grounded and all...
但是 也许明天晚上 你能让我
But maybe you'll Iet me
帮一名和蔼的女士
help a nice lady
解决她家闹鬼的问题
end her haunted house problem tomorrow night.
-行吗 -我不知道 南希 我得
- Please? - I don't know, Nancy. I got...
这周末我准备出城
I'm getting ready to go outta town this weekend.
而且 等等 你说啥
And... Wait. What?
是你们要让我找到更
You guys want me to find more
正能量的方式来展示自我的 对吧
positive ways to express myself, right?
那还有什么能比
Then what could be more positive than
帮助一名可爱的老太太
helping a sweet old lady
和她邪恶的侄外孙女更正能量的呢
and witch-grandniece?
听着 南希
Listen, Nancy.
我现在有很多事儿要做 懂吗
I got a lot going on right now, okay?
我必须和一位土地主扯皮
I gotta schmooze this land owner
说服他拒绝铁路公♥司♥的提案
and convince him to reject the train company's offer.
如果一直为你操心 我根本没法专心做事
And I can't do that if I'm worried about you.
你就把这个当作 把我保护性监禁了呗
Well, think of it as taking me in protective custody.
让一个八旬老人监护你
Of an octogenarian?
如果必要的话 那老太太可是个狠角儿
Okay, that old bird can kick some serious butt if she has to.
好吧 但是 但
Okay, but... But,
你还在禁足中 别忘了我们的协议
you're still grounded, and remember our agreement.
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
报平安 传短♥信♥ 打电♥话♥
Check in, text, call,
派猫头鹰 派乌鸦
send an owl, send a raven.
别担心 我绝对会打爆你手♥机♥的
Don't worry, I'll blow up your phone.
那我就让你的手♥机♥人间蒸发
And, I'll vaporize yours right back.
你厉害 老爸
Okay, Dad.
-有点儿尬 是吧 -还行吧
- Yeah, it didn't really work, did it? - Not really.
听好了
Hey, listen.
警长正盯着威廉姆 沃顿呢
The Sheriff's got an eye on Willie Wharton.
如果他距离你少于100英尺
If he gets within 100 feet from you,
他们就会逮捕他
they're gonna arrest him.
所以 一旦有什么事儿 给汉娜打电♥话♥
So, if anything happens, call Hannah.
如果你联♥系♥不上她 就给内特打电♥话♥
If you can't get a hold of her, call Nate.
明白了
Got it.
很高兴与你合作 大律师
Nice doing business with you, Counselor.
这真是你做的吗
Did you really cook this?
我16了
I'm 16.
把我外套脱下来
And leave my jacket here.
我到了 打电♥话♥报个平安
I'm here, doing my check-in.
我在双榆宅邸
I'm at Twin Elms, yeah.
好的
Okay.
爱你哟
Love you, yeah.
再见
Bye.
我们就住一晚 对吧
We're only staying for one night, right?
对啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
没事儿
No reason.
好了 你听着 我姨婆邀请你过来
Okay, look. Just because my aunt invited you over
不代表咱俩的关系能有所改变
doesn't change anything between us.
我可没指望有什么改变
I didn't expect it to.
弗罗拉姨婆对我非常重要
Aunt Flora's very important to me,
所以你要答应我 你不会
so please promise me you won't
把这个当做一个笑话看待
make some kind of a joke about this.
我绝不会那么做的
I would never do that.
如果她真见鬼了 那么
If she's really seeing ghosts, then...
我想查明她为什么会见鬼
I mean, I wanna find out why.
今晚咱们能不能 你懂的 暂时讲和
Can we just, you know, suspend our feud for just the night?
好吧 随便吧
Fine, whatever.
那就好
Good.
如果这地方真闹鬼的话
I mean, if this place really is haunted...
今晚绝对老刺♥激♥了
Tonight's gonna be exciting!
我有跟你讲过 我姨婆有点浮夸吗
Did I forget to mention my great-aunt is a little extra?
开玩笑的吧
God. You gotta be kidding me.
滑板熊
Skater bear.
这东西可不是每天都能见到
You don't see that every day.
你觉得我挺疯狂的 对吧
You think I'm crazy, huh?
一丢丢
Smidge.
请进
Come in.
谢谢
Wow, thank you.
你好啊 亲爱的 请进
Hello, darling. Come on in.
我给你们这些小姑娘做些柠檬水去
And I'm gonna make you girls some lemonade.
我勒个去 好大的胡桃夹子
Holy nutcracker, Batman.
弗罗拉姨婆已经尽力了
Oh. Aunt Flora does the best she can,
但这栋房♥子对她来说太大了
but it's a little too much house for her.
我总觉得她应该把这里
I always thought she should make it
改成博物馆 然后收个入场费什么的
into a museum and charge admission.
是啊 我可是挺愿意花钱来看的
Yeah, I'd pony up for that.
你知道他是谁吗
You know who that is?
照片上的人为米克 贾格尔 滚石乐队主唱
你会不会太小 不知道他啊
You're too young to know who that is?
我当然知道他是谁
Of course I know who that is.
我发誓这小子屁♥股♥软的 像黄油做的
Oh, I swear that boy had hips made of butter.
我不是每晚都和米克 贾格尔共舞
Not that I danced with Mick Jagger every night.
事实上
Truth be told,
我是强插♥进♥去 抢了另一个姑娘的位置
I did cut in on another girl...
直到保安介入前 我和他跳了大概20秒
For about 20 seconds till security moved in.
-这也太有趣了 -是啊
- That's so funny. - Yeah.
你还有照片能证明这事儿
And you have photographic evidence to prove it.
的确如此 不过我的脱衣舞娘事业
I know. Which is more than I have to say
就没什么轶事好谈得了
about my burlesque career.
-啥 -不是吧
- What? - No.
你以前是脱衣舞娘
You were a burlesque dancer?
-是的 -你怎么不告诉我
- Mmm-hmm. - Why didn't you tell me?
这可不是能和小孩子聊的事儿
Oh, it's not a conversation for youngsters.
可是那好酷啊 你的舞娘艺名是什么
But that is so cool! What is your burlesque name?
不不不 姑娘们 我已经说的够多了
No, no, no. No, no, girls. I've said quite enough.
不 相信我 你说的还不够多
No, trust me, you haven't said enough.
对啊求你了 快点 来个乳震
Yeah, come on, please? One shimmy.
不行 拜托 那些 好吧 行吧
No, come on, those... All right, fine.
♪ 她来了 男孩们 ♪
♪ And here she is boys. ♪
♪ 她来了 世人们 ♪
♪ And here she is world. ♪
♪ 女士们先生们 ♪
♪ Ladies and gentlemen, ♪
♪ 欢迎迷人的小草莓德维尔小姐 ♪
♪ Miss fabulous Strawberry Derville! ♪
在扭伤髋部前 你最好把腿先放下来
You better put that leg down before you bust a hip.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
活在那个年代一定特别棒
Living all this time must be amazing.
是有开心的时候
It has its moments.
海伦 你能去取下
Helen, would you, uh, get the apple pie
我放在厨房♥冷却的苹果派吗 亲爱的
I've been cooling in the kitchen, darling?
给我爸发个晚安短♥信♥
Just texting my dad good night.
他把我盯得可紧了
He keeps tabs on me.
电影精选列表